What's new

1000 Minority girls forced into marriage each year : Report

1,000 minority girls forced in marriage every year: report - DAWN.COM

5343618036fa4.jpg

WASHINGTON: An estimated one thousand Christian and Hindu women are forced to convert and marry Muslim men in Pakistan every year, says a report released on Monday.

According to a report by the Movement for Solidarity and Peace in Pakistan, up to 700 of these women are Christian and 300 are Hindu.

just a simple question before to discuss this report 'if it is a research report' than what was the research design, approach, type & Methodology of this research ..... ???

lol...yet u came on this thread and posted on honor killings and when things were pointed on u...u start blabber hypocrisy....:lol::lol:
If i wanted to descend to your level, i would have opened a thread, but since most Indians think they live in a wonderland, showing them the mirror is what's often required.

It is mainly because of the teachings they receive from mullahs, if you convert a person into Islam you will get some thing from GOD etc...etc....

They often forget the real essence in those holy texts.

Pakistan seceding from India was best thing that has happened to India, ever. I don't give a damn regarding Integral bullshit and am most interested in political stability of India.

Pakistan's creation is like medical amputation of a gangrenous limb.
Believe me the feeling is mutual but then it's likes of you who like a headless chicken turn up on a Pakistani forum to rant their banter. Some one must have left the cage open.

If i wanted to descend to your level, i would have opened a thread, but since most Indians think they live in a wonderland, showing them the mirror is what's often required.
lol.....really genius.....:lol::lol:

who opened this thread......on a Fb video .....without any source.....:woot:
so, if u want to come up to my level u need to ascend.......:coffee:

Mistreatment of Indian Muslims

lol...really.....
every one is doing propaganda against pakistan....and only u people state the truth.....:lol::lol:
I aint got time for trolls of your likes, dont quote me unless you have something useful to contribute....:coffee:

lol.....really genius.....:lol::lol:

who opened this thread......on a Fb video .....without any source.....:woot:
so, if u want to come up to my level u need to ascend.......:coffee:

Mistreatment of Indian Muslims
Sometimes utilising your grey matter does help.....hence you missed the psyche of the subject, ... why were Indian Muslims forced to abuse Pakistan......but i guess you need to climb up a few steps to understand hence my reason for posting the video.

I aint got time for trolls of your likes, dont quote me unless you have something useful to contribute....:coffee:
lol as if ur contributions are making new waves in ur society.......:coffee:
stating ur media as bogus and propaganda......try to look trough ..u will find its u who is trolling......

Back
Top Bottom