What's new

100% price escalation on Rafale fighter aircraft to Rs 1.75 lakh crore likely to dent IAF's strike c

Rafale program was already in crysis and dependent on Indian deal. Do you really think that France wants to close Rafale program? This means a closure of rafale program. have doubt about the news authenticity

I was doubting the same... this news is fake i guess.. If India shows them the sign of canceling the deal rafale would come to india

Would China honestly sell J-10Bs and Cs to India?

The better question, what has Chinese not sold in the last 20 years. We sold missile systems to Turkey, who is part of NATO. Yo u are not worse than the organization that's trying to destroy us are you.

The better question, what has Chinese not sold in the last 20 years. We sold missile systems to Turkey, who is part of NATO. Yo u are not worse than the organization that's trying to destroy us are you.

the thing is you have to choose between Indian and Pak as far as defence issues are concerned.......if you sell those fighters to India..........the jf-17 currently Pak possesse will become useless.........are you willing to take that chance.....i think the answer is no..........

To be Honest i don't think China has something in its inventory that india needs

radar,avionics,engines
@vostok could probably elaborate more.....
Check you facts and figures mate you mean too say IAF are paying 120-130 million per piece oon fgfa 40billion total just for tin can radar,avionics, engines are core in every deal.you aRE just assuming what you heard in forums like these. give me any source fot justifying your claims Iaf is getting full tot even better tech than T-50 Prototypes that are Out

Pak fa
Avionics

• Sh121 multifunctional integrated radio electronic system (MIRES)
    • N036 Byelka radar built by Tikhomirov NIIP
      • Main X-band N036-1-01 AESA radar with 1522 T/R modules
      • 2 Side facing X-band N036B-1-01 AESA radars with 358 T/R modules each, to increase angular coverage
      • 2 L-band N036L-1-01 arrays on the Leading-edge extension for IFF functionality
    • L402 Himaraya ECM suite built by KNIRTI institute
  • 101KS Atoll electro-optical suite[61]
    • 101KS-O: Laser-based countermeasures against infrared missiles
    • 101KS-V: IRST for airborne targets
    • 101KS-U: Ultraviolet warning sensors
    • 101KS-N: Targeting pod

fgfa

• Sh121 multifunctional integrated radio electronic system (MIRES)
    • N036 Byelka radar built by Tikhomirov NIIP
      • Main X-band N036-1-01 AESA radar with 1526 T/R modules
      • 2 Side facing X-band N036B-1-01 AESA radars with 358 T/R modules each, to increase angular coverage
      • 2 L-band N036L-1-01 arrays on the Leading-edge extension for IFF functionality
    • L402 Himaraya ECM suite built by KNIRTI institute
  • 101KS Atoll electro-optical suite[43]
    • 101KS-O: Laser-based countermeasures against infrared missiles
    • 101KS-V: IRST for airborne targets
    • 101KS-U: Ultraviolet warning sensors
    • 101KS-N: Targeting pod

5th Gen tech is not for sale in open market.

1. For that you have develop it all by yourself. (will take decades).
  2. Steal it ( not possible).
  3. Develop it with like minded people like Japan or Israel or both.

I will choose option 3

Indians and Japanese like minded?:rofl:

lol。Watch Japanese soup operas or discussion programmes and see how Indians are held the lowest esteem among the Japs。

Get as much out of the Japs as you possibly can and soon now that China and Japan are in a fight。

When Abe leaves office,which won't take long,you lot will be back to square one。

lol!!!

Check you facts and figures mate you mean too say IAF are paying 120-130 million per piece oon fgfa 40billion total just for tin can radar,avionics, engines are core in every deal. just assuming what you heard in forums like these give me any source fot justifying your claims Iaf is getting full tot even better tech than T-50 Prototypes that are Out

actually there is no info on the deals or the tot as such......for a moment,lets assume we are given tot for engines,then also will they allow us to sell made in India fighters with those engines......the answer is No
No country shares key technologies with other countries..........

There is a much simpler solution to this problem. Which is to simply shut the french out in a shock move and go straight to a rival like eurofighter. The timeframe for the deal however is slipping fast.

Indians and Japanese like minded?:rofl:

lol。Watch Japanese soup operas or discussion programmes and see how Indians are held the lowest esteem among the Japs。

Get as much out of the Japs as you possibly can and soon now that China and Japan are in a fight。

When Abe leaves office,which won't take long,you lot will be back to square one。

lol!!!

In defence its the need ......not soap operas or discussion programmes ...

A wasted lol.

the thing is you have to choose between Indian and Pak as far as defence issues are concerned.......if you sell those fighters to India..........the jf-17 currently Pak possesse will become useless.........are you willing to take that chance.....i think the answer is no..........

Can we just make a pact, Pakistan gets middle east, India gets South China, China gets East and ASEAN. Somebody takes central Asia.

Then we share Africa and South America.

I feel it's in Asia's interest for Asian countries to dominate world affairs. Asian century needs to include more than China.

To be Honest i don't think China has something in its inventory that india needs

All of Indian's tenders China can meet within budget and on time, and with quality, just look at the equipments we exported, almost every system since 2000s, have came back with good review. Artillery systems, tanks, armored personnel carriers, warships, missiles and everything.

India is still third world, yet, India doesn't access the third world's best supplier China. World's best manufacturing power and we don't delay like the Russians or place limits like the Americans.

There is a much simpler solution to this problem. Which is to simply shut the french out in a shock move and go straight to a rival like eurofighter. The timeframe for the deal however is slipping fast.

Its complicated.

Lots of other programmes are linked like M2K upgrades , scorpene subs etc.. we cant just simply move to EU option...

No country shares key technologies with other countries.........
Still assuming EVERY thing is comes for money mate Israel sold us many key tech like Swordfish radar phalcon radar might have sold us arrow 2 if usa not interviend in btw even Russia they helped us from the start with prithvi and cryo engines etc

Its complicated.

Lots of other programmes are linked like M2K upgrades , scorpene subs etc.. we cant just simply move to EU option...

You are not moving, you playing a diplomatic threat.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom