What's new

10 Turkish Military Projects that Turkiye will join to Elite Club ( 2023-2028 )

Ask to your loser IRGC , SAA and Hezbol what about TB-2 in Idlib/Syria
TB-2 UCAVs destroyed IRGC , SAA and Hezbol in a few days

SAA barely had/has any decent air defence and even then this TB-2 failed on epic proportions.

IRGC? IRGC would turn your UAVs into mincemeats. They were one pioneers in UAVs, meanwhile you're stuck importing Canadian and South African technologies. Here is Canadian technology in your shot down B-2:

122150174_3345689552133848_2236526050950166437_n.jpg

Camera on Bayraktar TB2 is Canada-produced: details​

PANTSIR and TOR could not stop TB-2 UCAVs

TB-2 stared falling like flies after the Russians started bringing in TOR-M2 and other related systems. Do you need me to start posting pictures on your UAV in pieces again?

Russia-shot-down-9-Bayraktar-drones-near-its-Gyumri-military-base-Armenia.jpg

fg_2724513-jdw-773.jpg

bayraktar-drone-shot-down.jpeg

EUbS9u_XYAA8eYb.jpg

94xa64vkzmb71.jpg

ELr4EUUWsAIvcq4.jpg

EUhNq5CX0AAVQ4m.jpg

What a piece of junk.

Syrian Regime sen fighters to hit TB-2 UCAVS but Turkish F16s shoot down 2 Syrian fighter jes and created no fly zones over idilib.

So you're basically admitting your UAV can only function in an air defence zone which practically none existent? You're proving my point without even realising it.

TB-2 is a tactical weapon

It's a practically useless UAV that only works in low contested airspace.

but Turkiye’s extensive deployment of Armed Drones in its fight against IRGC , SAA and Hezbol in Idlib province has put forward a "new military doctrine" in the world

Only doctrine it has put forward is showing how useless it is in an actual war in Ukraine. Don't take my words for it, ask the Ukrainians.

Bayraktar TB-2 UCAVs are intended to be used as close air support
Turkiye and Azerbeijan used TB-2 UCAVs very effectively to destroy enemy forces

Armenian air defence were antiquated and of very limited numbers. This is what happens when you're faced with a real air defence.

TB2 Bayraktar drones now “useless” in Ukraine against Russian anti-aircraft defense​

Last edited:
maybe only in your dreams .. and dont jump to another topics
Turkish military industry is superior to Greece+Egypt+Iran combined

Turks ruled Greece+Egypt+Iran combined for centuries

and Turkiye has bigger economy than Greece+Egypt+Iran combined

Your backward countries can not match with even Turkish Airlines which has 414 Aircraft
know your place
Who the f cares about your 414 Turkish Airlines Aircraft?

Answer the question:

What's your job? Did you study? What did you study? Are you studying now? Are you suffering from autism?

The missile uses train and bus to travel to Greece. His personal information is non of your business.
I'm not asking his name or address.

Simply,he has been calling everyone on the forum "ignorant" and pretends to know everything. When I asked him about his profession,he refused to say. I asked him if he has studied anything related to military or if he works in the military or defence industry,he didn't ignored the question. Another time,I asked him his age,because he talks and behaves like a teenager. He kept saying he's older than me. I asked,ok how old? He said older than you. I said ok,what's your age. He said nothing.

This guy's a scammer. He has fought with dozens of people here,refused to tell anyone his age or job or if he studied anything. He keeps being rude to everyone. Even respectable members,think tanks,mods and some of his fellow Turks.

If you criticize Erdogan or say that some Turkish project is not entirely indigenous,he'll start insulting you too.

Last edited:
Armenian air defence were antiquated and of very limited numbers. This is what happens when you're faced with a real air defence.
Well said.

Losers are crying here with their butthurt feelings

IRGC of IRAN
SAA
Hezbollah
HAFTAR
Armenia

so funny losers trying to make epic defeat seem like success

only 7 days were enough to kick IRGC of IRAN+SAA+Hezbollah in Idlib/Syria

A Monument of Victory : TB-2 kill list 2022 ... ( 916 Military equipment )

-- 134 Tanks
-- 54 AFV
-- 351 Military Vehicles
-- 148 Towed Artillery
-- 44 Self propellled Artillery
-- 91 MLRS
-- 10 Anti Aircraft Guns
-- 9 Self propellled Anti Aircraft Guns
-- 48 SAM ( including S300 , TOR , BUK , PANTSIR )
-- 9 Radar Systems
-- 3 Jammer Systems
-- 7 Aircraft
-- Helicopters
-- 5 Naval Boats
-- 2 Fuel Trains
-- and thousands of Soldiers

even TB-2 UCAVs used only 8 km MAM-L laser guided munition

TB-2 UCAVs destroyed 916 comfirmed Military equipment in Syria , Libya , Karabakh and Ukraine
1686718052769.png

.... 34 Countries bought Turkish game changer UCAVs ....

Jealous boys go and develop an UCAV , destroy 916 Military equipment in Syria , Libya , Karabakh and Ukraine , and sell it to 34 countries .... then come and say something here

Last edited:
If you criticize Erdogan or say that some Turkish project is not entirely indigenous,he'll start insulting you too.

You are a liar provocateur who is crying on my threads since 2021

Turkish progress makes you so crazy

and Your team never said some Turkish project is not entirely indigenous
Your team always mocking Turkish projects ( fake propaganda , useless wooden mock-up , blind nationalism , etc )

and ERDOGAN and Turkish Defense Industry kicked your dreams
therefore you attack ERDOGAN and Turkish Defense Industry day and night since 2021

When I kick your lies and anti-Turkiye propanda , you start insulting me and jumping another topic

read your silly post ..
What's your job? Did you study? What did you study? Are you studying now? Are you suffering from autism?

instead of crying on my threads , go and educate yourself

what an ignorant user who is dreaming to intercept Turkish TAYFUN Ballistic Missile with short range CROTALE Air Defense System

even my 19 years old nephew knows that CROTALE doesnt have anti-balistic missile capability

Hey Guys , FOINIKAS dreaming to intercept Turkish TAYFUN Ballistic Missile with short range CROTALE Air Defense System .... what a joke
300px-Crotale_NG_P1220851.jpg

1686721414584.jpeg

and an ignorant person like FOINIKAS has been terrorizing all my threads since 2021

Last edited:
The UK Defence Secretary, Ben Wallace, stressed the “game-changing” role of Turkish UCAVs in modern warfare in the Middle East and North Africa

thumbs_b_c_2b8fbadadb0d128bbbe885af26596c0f.jpg

One Video for the Kherson artillery strike:
TB-2 played a key role in the destruction of 9 Russian Helicopters at Kherson air base on the 15th of March 2022

Ukrainian TB-2 Drone destroyed Russian air defense system

Russian BUK-M2 Air Defense System Obliterated By Bayraktar TB2 Drone

Russian Tor missile system destroyed by Ukrainian Bayraktar TB2 UCAV

Ukraine TB2 destroying Russian 9K317 Buk M2 SA-17 command post electronic warfare vehicles

TB2 of Ukraine destroyed the BUK-M1 air defense system of the Russian forces

Bayraktar TB2 destroys Russian air defenses on Snake Island

TB-2 did it with only 8-16 km MAM-L laser guided munition

Now imagine AKINCI UCAVs armed with 40-100-150-180-280 km KUZGUN ,TOLUN-IIR , İHA-230 , CAKIR , SOM Missiles/guided muntions to hit everything from save distance

Tank , Howitzer , MLRS
Air Defense Systems
even Warships

TOLUN-IIR with IIR seeker
1686724423384.jpeg

150 km IHA-230 supersonic Missile
1686724622586.jpeg

40-180 km KUZGUN-KY and KUZGUN-TJ Missiles to hit even moving targets
1686724782178.jpeg

280 km SOM Cruise Missile
1686725816249.png

150 km CAKIR Cruise Missile
1686724913730.jpeg

............. The best turboprob powered UCAV in the World ................

Last edited:
Losers are crying here with their butthurt feelings

IRGC of IRAN
SAA
Hezbollah
HAFTAR
Armenia

so funny losers trying to make epic defeat seem like success

only 7 days were enough to kick IRGC of IRAN+SAA+Hezbollah in Idlib/Syria

A Monument of Victory : TB-2 kill list 2022 ... ( 916 Military equipment )

-- 134 Tanks
-- 54 AFV
-- 351 Military Vehicles
-- 148 Towed Artillery
-- 44 Self propellled Artillery
-- 91 MLRS
-- 10 Anti Aircraft Guns
-- 9 Self propellled Anti Aircraft Guns
-- 48 SAM ( including S300 , TOR , BUK , PANTSIR )
-- 9 Radar Systems
-- 3 Jammer Systems
-- 7 Aircraft
-- Helicopters
-- 5 Naval Boats
-- 2 Fuel Trains
-- and thousands of Soldiers

even TB-2 UCAVs used only 8 km MAM-L laser guided munition

TB-2 UCAVs destroyed 916 comfirmed Military equipment in Syria , Libya , Karabakh and Ukraine
View attachment 934369

.... 34 Countries bought Turkish game changer UCAVs ....

Jealous boys go and develop an UCAV , destroy 916 Military equipment in Syria , Libya , Karabakh and Ukraine , and sell it to 34 countries .... then come and say something here
interestingly not a single IRGC member was present at idlib operation also as i recall after the end of operation SAA gained land in the idlib not loosing it
so wonder who is the looser or but hurt . now that i think , they didn't even do any retreat in that operation .
the question is why try to rewrite the history

Sorry if this offends our Iranian friends but Iran always reminds me of Cuba. Both countries have respectable scientific base, for example Cuba’s health system and technology is very well respected, but because both countries are heavily sanctioned, Iran and Cuba live in an antiquated bubble. Looking at videos of Havana seems like one has been magically transported to the 1950s.

Iranian military technology is in many ways akin to Cuba. Iranian military technology seems stuck in the 1960s/1970s. They have heavily re-engineered and repackaged the F-5 and the Cobra helicopters so much that even their supposed 5th generation fighter jet which was heavily ridiculed, was based on the F-5.

Basically, Iran is stuck in the 1960s and can’t seem to get out of it.

Turkey today is a bonafide military power and its indigenous drive has transformed its military-industrial complex. It’s in an elite class. Iran, Pakistan, India and many other countries can only dream of achieving what Turkey has achieved the past decade or so.

interestingly not a single IRGC member was present at idlib operation also as i recall after the end of operation SAA gained land in the idlib not loosing it
so wonder who is the looser or but hurt . now that i think , they didn't even do any retreat in that operation .

IRGC of Iran , SAA and Hezbolah attacked Turkish Army to take whole Idlib

RESULT : Turkish Army kicked all of them and nobody could enter Idlib

after the treacherous attack on Turkish Forces in Idlib 27.02.2020 Turkish Armed Forces killed 3.322 Assad Regime , Hezbolah and IRGC militia including 3 generals and 1 colonel
2599220_6847fe731ae95b8484d22a3ff34a72ad.jpg

also Turkish Armed Forces destroyed just within 7 days

3 UAVs
2 SU-24 Fighter Jets
1 L-39 Aircraft
8 Helicopters
8 Air Defense Systems
155 Tanks
51 Howitzers
52 MLRS
29 AFVs
68 Military Vehicles
15 Anti Tank Weapons
36 Pick-up mounted anti aircraft guns
49 Ammunition Trucks
10 Ammunition Storage
2 Missile Systems

PUTIN ( Russia ) saved your loser IRGC of Iran , SAA and Hezbolah from the Turkish Armed Forces

Russian army fled in panic after Turkish attack on Idlib

Last edited:
IRGC of Iran , SAA and Hezbolah attacked Turkish Army to take whole Idlib

RESULT : Turkish Army kicked all of you and nobody could enter Idlib

after the treacherous attack on Turkish Forces in Idlib 27.02.2020 Turkish Armed Forces killed 3.322 Assad Regime , Hezbolah and IRGC militia including 3 generals and 1 colonel
2599220_6847fe731ae95b8484d22a3ff34a72ad.jpg

also Turkish Armed Forces destroyed just within 7 days

3 UAVs
2 SU-24 Fighter Jets
1 L-39 Aircraft
8 Helicopters
8 Air Defense Systems
155 Tanks
51 Howitzers
52 MLRS
29 AFVs
68 Military Vehicles
15 Anti Tank Weapons
36 Pick-up mounted anti aircraft guns
49 Ammunition Trucks
10 Ammunition Storage
2 Missile Systems

PUTIN ( Russia ) saved your loser IRGC of Iran , SAA and Hezbolah from the Turkish Armed Forces

Russian army fled in panic after Turkish attack on Idlib
no irgc member in the operation and still remain the fact that SAA gained land in the operation and never retreated in all the time the skirmish continued , same thing can't be said about Turkey and Al-Nusras terrorist they supported , their generals stayed way behind the front line
turkey troop directly participated in the conflict
and in all the conflict timer they were retreating

2 SU-24 Fighter Jets
are you kidding me , it seems turkey is the only country in the world that consider su-24 a fighter jet
very tall claim considering IRGC was not present at the operation

no irgc member in the operation and still remain the fact that SAA gained land in the operation and never retreated in all the time the skirmish continued , same thing can't be said about Turkey and Al-Nusras terrorist they supported , their generals stayed way behind the front line
turkey troop directly participated in the conflict
and in all the conflict timer they were retreating

are you kidding me , it seems turkey is the only country in the world that consider su-24 a fighter jet

very tall claim considering IRGC was not present at the operation
He keeps repeating the information from the Turkish MoD.

Talking about objective unbiased sources...

Sorry if this offends our Iranian friends but Iran always reminds me of Cuba. Both countries have respectable scientific base, for example Cuba’s health system and technology is very well respected, but because both countries are heavily sanctioned, Iran and Cuba live in an antiquated bubble. Looking at videos of Havana seems like one has been magically transported to the 1950s.

Iranian military technology is in many ways akin to Cuba. Iranian military technology seems stuck in the 1960s/1970s. They have heavily re-engineered and repackaged the F-5 and the Cobra helicopters so much that even their supposed 5th generation fighter jet which was heavily ridiculed, was based on the F-5.

Basically, Iran is stuck in the 1960s and can’t seem to get out of it.

Turkey today is a bonafide military power and its indigenous drive has transformed its military-industrial complex. It’s in an elite class. Iran, Pakistan, India and many other countries can only dream of achieving what Turkey has achieved the past decade or so.
like to test your air defense against our missiles and your aircraft and UAVs against our air defense ?

just remember one little fact rq-4c detected targeted and destroyed without turning on the radar of 3rd of Khordad air defense system and the range of the system recently increased to 200km

It’s in an elite class. Iran, Pakistan, India and many other countries can only dream of achieving what Turkey has achieved the past decade or so.
Wow.

:undecided:

How else is it possible to dupe one's opponent and prove one is superior?

Every time someone tries to re-write history, there is something fundamentally wrong in his position.

Ask me; the biggest effort at re-writing history, at every level, by a multitude of self-made historians, including the departments of the government, are at work in my country. We know what these desperate efforts mean.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom