What's new

Featured 10 soldiers martyred, 1militant killed and 3 apprehended when BLF attacked military check post in Balochistan's Kech district

Whether the news is from a terrorist source or not, the fact remains we lost 10 soldiers that day. Its a bloody shame!

True

But we wont give space to terrorists or their propaganda too

We need a big scale operation in Balochistan. Destroy them for once and all.
😅
Yes, let’s raise another Armored Division, this time under 12th Corps HQ. Give it number 24, which I think is available and call it 24th Armored Division. Let the tanks run loose on the barren lands and mountains of Baluchistan.

That should solve the issue 👍🏻 After all, light forces are facing casualties, so throw in the metal mammoths to “destroy them for once and all”.

😅
Yes, let’s raise another Armored Division, this time under 12th Corps HQ. Give it number 24, which I think is available and call it 24th Armored Division. Let the tanks run loose on the barren lands and mountains of Baluchistan.

That should solve the issue 👍🏻 After all, light forces are facing casualties, so throw in the metal mammoths to “destroy them for once and all”.

I think you've never been to Balochistan

It isn't suited for tank/armour Warfare neither does sending a 50ton tank (fuel guzzler) make sense to take out lightly armed terrorists

What we need are MRAPs and a vast intelligence network

It isn't suited for tank/armour Warfare neither does sending a 50ton tank (fuel guzzler) make sense to take out lightly armed terrorists

Dont mention MRAPs or you will get banned

Oho yes u are right.

Maybe the infantry school I visited and the Flying and Soaring club I joined were in AJK, my bad.

We need light vehicles ?
We can arrange for 2 x LATs from 33/41 ID’s, if they haven’t converted to HATs yet. 4x4 are fuel efficient, even with V6 engines. MRAPs are comparable to electric hybrids and come closer to Mehran in fuel economy, much better.

So we have around 100 4x4s from 2 x LATs equipped with HMGs and ATGMs. Another 2 X infantry battalions from each ID in trucks ( 5 ton trucks are more comfortable especially if you want to sleep next to the driver ). Excellent fuel economy also. Then attach 2x artillery regiments (that 122mm round will make up for the 125mm round of tank) and 2 x AD regiments ( 35mm guns for that extra punch to leave a mark on every house wall in Baluchistan, no tubes means no stingers). Extract LCB from Corps HQ for air assault Ops.

Now you have force which is more than brigade but less than a division.
Yes now we are on equal footing with an Indian Army IBG, just that we don’t want tanks as I haven’t been to Baluchistan. Therefore the 2 x armor regiments of 12th Corps HQ will have to sit in Cantonment and conserve fuel.

The line up is now :

1st Brigade:
LAT + IB + Arty Regt + AD regt

2nd Brigade;

Reserve:
LCB

Let’s go in with all guns blazing !

Oho yes u are right.

Maybe the infantry school I visited and the Flying and Soaring club I joined were in AJK, my bad.

We need light vehicles ?
We can arrange for 2 x LATs from 33/41 ID’s, if they haven’t converted to HATs yet. 4x4 are fuel efficient, even with V6 engines. MRAPs are comparable to electric hybrids and come closer to Mehran in fuel economy, much better.

So we have around 100 4x4s from 2 x LATs equipped with HMGs and ATGMs. Another 2 X infantry battalions from each ID in trucks ( 5 ton trucks are more comfortable especially if you want to sleep next to the driver ). Excellent fuel economy also. Then attach 2x artillery regiments (that 122mm round will make up for the 125mm round of tank) and 2 x AD regiments ( 35mm guns for that extra punch to leave a mark on every house wall in Baluchistan, no tubes means no stingers). Extract LCB from Corps HQ for air assault Ops.

Now you have force which is more than brigade but less than a division.
Yes now we are on equal footing with an Indian Army IBG, just that we don’t want tanks as I haven’t been to Baluchistan. Therefore the 2 x armor regiments of 12th Corps HQ will have to sit in Cantonment and conserve fuel.

The line up is now :

1st Brigade:

2nd Brigade;

Reserve:
LCB

Let’s go in with all guns blazing !

If you can spare some time, what do you think the solution is?

If you can spare some time, what do you think the solution is?
I have posted several times. Blain2 has said almost the same thing in previous pages and PK has tried to explain it too.

I won’t copy paste old posts. Baluchistan is a sensitive issue, a ground ops like in Kpk won’t be easy here. Secondly it’s bigger than KPK. More resources of all kinds are required including intel and surveillance. The lower tier LEAs like levies or constabulary should be trained on lines of FC to conduct all kinds of Ops. MRAPs are needed for patrolling but static posts being attacked means massive firepower should be available to thwart attacks. Heavy caliber weapons above 12.7 mm for defence but logistics and ordinance planning is required. Not all posts can accomodate such weapons.

LEAs conduct raids but not all raids are made public due to security reasons. Loss of life of soldiers is very unfortunate. FC wing commanders should be held accountable for every action whether offensive or defensive undertaken by their wings. FC is border patrolling force turned into AT/COIN force. PA regulars and FC does conduct joint raids and Ops but some Ops aren’t even mentioned to civil bureaucrats in Quetta. Police is also not involved sometimes since news travels fast in every nook and corner of the province.

12 Corps main task in 80’s was to contain a Soviet invasion. Later it was tasked to assist 5 Corps. Then it took part in COIN Ops. Now FC is in the forefront while LCB has been formed to protect Army installations against terrorist attacks. 44 LID sits in south to protect Chinese investment. Increase Intel resources on ground, get lower tier LEAs on same pattern as FC. Give Baluchi people a genuine feeling that they are Pakistanis and their rights are protected and served by government. Manage the province through civil bureaucracy rather than a military operation to quell BLA/BRA involvement in public. The local government in all districts of Baluchistan need to get actively involved rather than deploying uniformed soldiers in streets like it’s a martial law in Baluchistan. Not all solutions are solely military. The provincial government has to play its part more than FC and Army.

I have posted several times. Blain2 has said almost the same thing in previous pages and PK has tried to explain it too.

I won’t copy paste old posts. Baluchistan is a sensitive issue, a ground ops like in Kpk won’t be easy here. Secondly it’s bigger than KPK. More resources of all kinds are required including intel and surveillance. The lower tier LEAs like levies or constabulary should be trained on lines of FC to conduct all kinds of Ops. MRAPs are needed for patrolling but static posts being attacked means massive firepower should be available to thwart attacks. Heavy caliber weapons above 12.7 mm for defence but logistics and ordinance planning is required. Not all posts can accomodate such weapons.

LEAs conduct raids but not all raids are made public due to security reasons. Loss of life of soldiers is very unfortunate. FC wing commanders should be held accountable for every action whether offensive or defensive undertaken by their wings. FC is border patrolling force turned into AT/COIN force. PA regulars and FC does conduct joint raids and Ops but some Ops aren’t even mentioned to civil bureaucrats in Quetta. Police is also not involved sometimes since news travels fast in every nook and corner of the province.

12 Corps main task in 80’s was to contain a Soviet invasion. Later it was tasked to assist 5 Corps. Then it took part in COIN Ops. Now FC is in the forefront while LCB has been formed to protect Army installations against terrorist attacks. 44 LID sits in south to protect Chinese investment. Increase Intel resources on ground, get lower tier LEAs on same pattern as FC. Give Baluchi people a genuine feeling that they are Pakistanis and their rights are protected and served by government. Manage the province through civil bureaucracy rather than a military operation to quell BLA/BRA involvement in public. The local government in all districts of Baluchistan need to get actively involved rather than deploying uniformed soldiers in streets like it’s a martial law in Baluchistan. Not all solutions are solely military. The provincial government has to play its part more than FC and Army.

Thanks. I'll just search for your posts in this thread.

@Foxtrot Alpha @Zarvan @Ghost 125
This is the clip I was talking about

This is why I say don't rush to abuse with preformed misconceptions in one's head about any particular COAS.

Anyone with a keyboard is not an expert or has full knowledge about the circumstances to pass on comments.

One must realize if we are actually helping the cause or our narrative or just benefiting the enemy and promoting its narrative.

This is why I say don't rush to abuse with preformed misconceptions in one's head about any particular COAS.
If info is scarce, then people judge on the available info. However, with little knowledge and humbleness, they can infer that their conlusion is partial.
Anyone with a keyboard is not an expert or has full knowledge about the circumstances to pass on comments.
People should be humble and admit their limited knowledge. Like, how can I judge what neurosurgeon says even if I had pre-medical.
One must realize if we are actually helping the cause or our narrative or just benefiting the enemy and promoting its narrative.
That is the crux. Lack of info, people wpuld be palyed in enemy hands. Muslims suffered a lot in Hz Usman RZ time due to this. Only sane, will criticise their own kin, but be bias when enemy points out.

Wattu tey chattay, khaan wailey vakhi vak, tey laran maran nu ikhattay

Wattus and Chattas, quarrel during dining but together in battle

Why don’t the sheep herders inform police and FC about terrorist movements in the mountains and wilderness ?
Because they will become a target for the terrorists. Terrorists already attack and kill civillians for no proper reason, you think they will spare those that aid the LEAs or army in any way shape or form?

Those scumbags killed a kid who was just transporting water to the FC camp nearby his farm. Calling him an enemy of the state.

In my opinion, the best way to deal with these terrorists is shock and awe
Otherwise pure exposure, in the sense of publicising each and every drone strike, heli attack and when possible, firefight against the terrorists. Show it clear to anyone that thinks about becoming a future terrorist in Balochistan, that you wont last more than 24hrs, until the army finds you.

(p.s you werent being sarcastic in any way right? Dont do this to me again :()

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom