What's new

Featured 10 soldiers martyred, 1militant killed and 3 apprehended when BLF attacked military check post in Balochistan's Kech district

NK nor Iran got nukes, nor any of them involved in 9/11, and America was looking for a invasion of Pakistan, all they need was a excuse... Salala incident might be that to incite Pakistani's into retaliating against the US and then US could blame PA for harboring and protecting Terrorists.
North Korea got nukes. Where have you been living for the past 5 years? Iran does not. You are right.

"nor any of them involved in 9/11". How was Pakistan involved in 9/11? We had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11.

Also would they really need a excuse to invade Pakistan? Invade Pakistan with only 100k troops lol....

I don't get it. How many Pakistani soldiers would have to die before our state would do anything about these terrorists in Balochistan

COAS is busy having meeting with Michael Oven while large scale attacks against check posts are happening continously in the largest province of the country. He is meeting former footballer instead of doing his job

Why Pakistan is such an impotent state? Why? Kahan sai aayi hai yeh buzdali? Kia buzdali hai yeh?
Imran Niazi pti became pm with support of invisible powers thy wanted to change fate fortune of Pakistani nation make it riyaste madina for naya new Pakistan but unfortunately nothing happened no promise fulfilled except eating foreign funds creating hype of corona first second third fourth so many layers still coming until Jewish policy fully collapse your collapsing economy already education business sector badly effected so many funds from so many countries no one know where it gone so many pti politicians involved in severe corruption but nab useless department will only act when they are not in government no recovery from previous corrupt political leaders on which imran pti promised 1000 times in dharna time but 0% recovery no improvement in justice system insaf slogan word is useless of pti heavy taxes imposed on poor nation in the form of utility bills daily need items car home medicines clothes onions tomato petrol cooking oils etc etc price change never heard in history cost of living become miserable for common person except imran lavish life style and his ministers including previous corrupt politicians sarkari official beurocrats on the hard earned money of public no infrastructure no roads repaired no new mega projects just playing making fun of already humiliated tortured nation since Musharraf time when every minute every where was suicide blast GOD bless SAVE Pakistan from Evil hands in the form of humans

INDIA SUPPORTING THESE INSURGENTS IN DOLLARS THEY GOT LOT PAIN AFTER WIRE WAS SPREAD ON THE BORDERS OF PAKISTAN HINDUTWA IDEOLOGY IS THE MAIN CAUSE OF VOILENCE IN THE WHOLE ASIAN CONTINENT

Nopes, its not important. We see their videos, we analyse their tactics, we learn. We cant do the same. What happened with them afterwards, they themselves are fully aware. We also know what we did with them. Thats all.
As much as I want to believe you, And I know one person's negative opinion will not effect you or the Army, but I just failed to see that Army has learned anything from their mistakes, or the videos you are talking about, Terrorists are still Attacking without fear or getting caught or countered, they are constantly targeting and Ambushing the army with the same tactics they used years ago, so I would say that Army will not wake up from their slumber until a strong Leadership in both PM/President House and GHQ. Weak leadership does mean the others who fight under the leadership becomes coward, but weak leadership will over the time affect the overall performance of the institution and this is exactly what we are experiencing in Pakistan Army, That one statement about PA i heard very often is extremely true, Pakistan Army is a Army of Lions lead by Hyena's/Sheep.

If they upload too many videos of the IBOs or attacks against terrorists, the terrorists will adapt to the army's tactics easier and faster. Although i am in favour of combat footage to be released, because you know..... It would be pretty satisfying, the army knows best in this situation.
Too much ? bhai yahan tu 1-2 bhi nazar nai a rahen, in the meantime BLA and TTP are running wild all over Pakistan continuously attacking various Institutions, and we are told to just " bharosa Rakho Sab Janga hai " ? Kia yeh khula tazaad nai ?

As much as I want to believe you, And I know one person's negative opinion will not effect you or the Army, but I just failed to see that Army has learned anything from their mistakes, or the videos you are talking about, Terrorists are still Attacking without fear or getting caught or countered, they are constantly targeting and Ambushing the army with the same tactics they used years ago, so I would say that Army will not wake up from their slumber until a strong Leadership in both PM/President House and GHQ. Weak leadership does mean the others who fight under the leadership becomes coward, but weak leadership will over the time affect the overall performance of the institution and this is exactly what we are experiencing in Pakistan Army, That one statement about PA i heard very often is extremely true, Pakistan Army is a Army of Lions lead by Hyena's/Sheep.
The things you have stated... Well, seems like it's done then. Let's wait for the final defeat of the army at the hands of these terrorists, followed by disintegration of Pakistan. A weak political and military leadership, as stated by you, won't take us anywhere else.

The things you have stated... Well, seems like it's done then. Let's wait for the final defeat of the army at the hands of these terrorists, followed by disintegration of Pakistan. A weak political and military leadership, as stated by you, won't take us anywhere else.
No, you assume wrong here because weak countries also can survive, Pakistan is not breaking at least not now, but its on track to be broken into Pieces, all signs point towards a bloody disintegration of Pakistan, would I enjoy it ? NO because even though I am in US my entire Family is in Pakistan, and even if they were here I would still be concerned for my country, cause whether people believe it or not I am a emotionally charged Patriotic Pakistan who love his country, yes I criticize it but that does not negate my love for my homeland. Weak Civil Military leadership will cause massive bloodshed and rise in Chaos which we are seeing in Pakistan, we saw a stable time from 2015ish to 2019ish then things start to get bad, Terrorists will not win for sure because no one can fight the state, we saw that with TTP and operations, there was a time when Taliban were beheading Pakistani's on Chowks, and every day there was a suicide bombing, then State decides to take action and after years of struggle , hundreds of lives lost we finally manages to push them back to point where their end was in sight, but as soon as Terrorists sense the weakness in Civil/Military leadership, they bounce back, they are not dumb idiots , they are terrorists but also intelligent to a point where they can see the priorities of the Army and Civilian Govt. Between disintegration of Pakistan and Peace there is a third way, which is bloody and chaotic and this is what we are experiencing right now... I hope you have heard 2-3 new Attacks in Baluchistan, although it seems that those attacks were pushed back and failed yet think about the confidence these Terrorists now have, remind of the time when TTP had that confidence of attacking Mehran Base, GHQ , Karachi Air port, are we really waiting for that to happen then Army is going to launch a counter offensive operation on a large scale ? or will it take another APS to wake the Army?

Many of the posters have lost both: patience and realism. They deem, as if Pakistan and it's institutions are omnipotent. They totally disregard the severe economic, technological and political constraints of Pakistan, which are our own creation, since 1947. Consequently, many of their propositions are so wild, that one can only laugh at them.

Atleast this attack alerted the forces inadvance hence the militants couldn't storm the FC camps last night at both the locations.

Can someone Post Official numbers of deaths of our soldiers and BLA ? In recent Attacks all combined..

Most of the attacks are against the FC, a paramilitary force which does not have the same organizational structure or fighting capacity as the army. There is a reason for it because if the Army establishes positions with regular troops, there is pretty significant propaganda that is done against the army. Secondly, the army too is careful because they see the terrorism in Balochistan from the lens of CI where localized forces are better suited to handle the situation thus the bulk of FC recruiting being done from within the province.

I have mentioned this earlier too, attacks happen and against posts that are sitting out and away from the cities or major military garrisons. In CI, you have to expect that the terrorists will use the local terrain and the local population to their advantage. If the army takes a scorch-earth policy, that is detrimental to Pakistan's well being and unity. Actually our adversaries want nothing more than us going in with all guns blazing so they can run propaganda that Pakistan's entire military might is being used against the poor Baloch.

As such, the military and more importantly the political leadership has to tread carefully. They will and are conducting operations and I suspect the scope of operations and pacification will actually increase in the coming months, but these childish assertion that they are not "lions" but "Hyenas" etc. is being a bit immature about the situation on hand.

Just like FATA was not easy, Balochistan too is very complex. Just conducting more kinetic operations will not solve the problem entirely even if it gives the gallery here satisfaction that we have killed so many poor bastards duped by the BRAS/BLA. The approach has to be smarter and it will take time.

A little rearrangement of troops can make their impact multiplied. A lone isolated post looks "inviting". Posts should be made in twains. Then if you divide the personnel between the two, their effectiveness would be double.

1. First, we should ask what the commander himself has done to defend his post. Its not that he faced air attack or artillery. A post sitting on a mountain top is very easy to defend...provided you have weapons and plenty of ammo.
2. Neither.

when you have thousands of posts, small posts...then you cannot have a drone for every post.

There are many instances in Afghanistan, and before that as well...Iraq and Vietnam where either entire US posts were overrun or they took heavy casualties.
Respected Sir,
Totally disagree ?

So we should take the militants word for it? Based on their propaganda?

@The Eagle here is an appropriate thread to be trigger happy on.

Whether the news is from a terrorist source or not, the fact remains we lost 10 soldiers that day. Its a bloody shame!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom