What's new

Featured 10 soldiers martyred, 1militant killed and 3 apprehended when BLF attacked military check post in Balochistan's Kech district

Population displacement never works.or bringing in new comers like Stalin tried it just ended up with creating artificial little bananstans all over the place under siege Russian pockets everywhere.
I don't know why people were even suggesting such a sick thing in the first place

did any mainstream media channel reported the attack??? there is a complete blackout on this issue.........such a disgrace, hiding our casualities, we are no better than those indians..........

Yes. This utter silence is quite strange.

My only question when no official confirmation of these attack then ain't we part of the propaganda. Shouldn't this thread should be locked until any official confirmation.

My only question when no official confirmation of these attack then ain't we part of the propaganda. Shouldn't this thread should be locked until any official confirmation.
1urrrp.jpg

More strange thing is neither ISPR nor any politician condemned the attack, aisy lagta ha jesy 10 troops nhi terrorists mary

Sir, the only long term solution is demographics change in Balochistan while making terrorists fight amongst them selves. We should find some money hungry power hungry terrorist commanders and give them more money then raw does to attack their own kind under the excuse the others strayed away from the cause while supporting the other side too by occasionally giving them intel on their enemy. We should also use tribal differences in some of these groups to make them enemies. While the terrorists fight amongst them self we should push pro Pakistan propaganda in baloch people and use their infighting to justify while their movement is flawed. At the same time we should tackle the corrupt sardars and encourage tribesman inside tribes of oppressive sardars to over throw their sardars and get rid of tribalism there. All this while we still send high and middle tier terrorists commanders not in our control to hell directly. If it requires us to have ISI agents to kidnap Brahumdagh Bugti’s brain doctors (since he got brain surgery recently) and make them put a slow undetected poison into his body so he dies a “natural” death soon, then we should do it. These “human rights activists” we can’t kill openly because NGOs protect them we should kill with undetectable poisons which cause heart attack or other diseases to kill them. We should trap them with woman, with money, with anything we can. We should even hunt down big social media account owners in india running these baloch pages. Pay some Indian gangsters to kill them and make it look natural. India should be used to fund all this we should do economic terrorism against India by printing huge quantities of counter fit Indian money which our assets use in India to buy gold or other valuable items. The valuable items we smuggle back to Pakistan and sell them as Pakistani products earn forex and use that money to fund our military against Indians. Us printing a counter fit $5 billion to $10 billion usd in Indian rupees a year will cause hyper inflation in India and ruin their economy while ruining their military’s ability to buy weapons to use against us and we can use the valuable items we bought with that money to develop Pakistan. While doing that we should also set up illegal mines in India and smuggle those natural resources to Pakistan or sell it on black market and smuggle the money back to Pakistan. We should also have many illegal farms in India farming drugs and we sell the raw material to other Indians in India (selling raw product is allowed in hanafi fiqh). Indian gangsters can process this and destroy Indian society by making them all drug adicts. We should do high level assassinations if Indian intellectuals who can improve Indians military or economic condition and make these seem natural. Hire a couple Indian models with the earnings we make from India and the model fall in fake love with these intellectuals and meet them in real life and kill them with poison or other means and make it look natural. We should also train many hundreds or even thousands of Indian Muslims and make them super patriotic Pakistani, and we make them appear as Hindus in India and make them join armed forces or other important institutions so we have agents everywhere in India ready for anything at any moment. To get these assets promoted we should pay weak Indian generals who are there for money or power only and make them do our work.
We should follow successful tactics of many states/organizations before us. Hassassin (long time enemy of Sunnis) had very very successful tactics and even though they were few in numbers they kept multiple Muslim empires on their feet. We should replicate this in modern day against India.

Every thing mentioned is being tried and being done by ISI as we speak, to their best of their abilities. Some times they succeed some times they were beaten only to get nuclear or terror incident in return against India.

More strange thing is neither ISPR nor any politician condemned the attack, aisy lagta ha jesy 10 troops nhi terrorists mary

I am not sure, but I have now started feeling, that there is something far more obnoxious, in this incidence, than what is being reported in the social media. This long silence is very alarming.

I am not sure, but I have now started feeling, that there is something far more obnoxious, in this incidence, than what is being reported in the social media. This long silence is very alarming.
If they were trying to hide something far more serious, wouldn't it have been better to just confirm what is already on social media rather than stay quite and fuel the speculation?

Last edited:
Seems as though Pakistans airforce and drone technology is only for the purpose of being placed in museums for spectators to admire.
What is the point in having access to air support if it is never going to be used?

basically i don't think they intend to do something about it, same passive approach will be used, otherwise they wouldn't have initiated a media lockdown on this matter which would have given army the backing to conduct an operation.

If they were trying to hide something far more serious, wouldn't it have been better to just confirm what is already on social media rather than stay quite and fuel the speculation?

May be. The reason, for my comment, is that in past, ISPR and Pakistan media have reported such types of incidences, within a short period, as far as I can recall. If the nature of the incidence is, as is being reported in social media; there is hardly any reason to not make it public. That is what is making it alarming.

basically i don't think they intend to do something about it, same passive approach will be used, otherwise they wouldn't have initiated a media lockdown on this matter which would have given army the backing to conduct an operation.
What media lockdown? It is all over the internet. @GumNaam can teach you what media blackout actually looks like.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom