What's new

Featured 10 soldiers martyred, 1militant killed and 3 apprehended when BLF attacked military check post in Balochistan's Kech district

We both understand that the role of MOI in military affairs of FC is non existent. The Comd of FC is not a civilian bureaucrat sitting in an airconed room on Constitution Avenue.

Simple fact of the matter is, these morons must not be given the right to commit violence. SSG Navy is deployed, PAF is deployed in the province, Marines are deployed, Army is deployed. It doesn't take Sun Tzu to understand that appropriate measures can be taken to once and for all wipe out this insurgency. What's missing is a willingness.

@PanzerKiel @SQ8
Exactly !!!! Our leadership has lost the will.

Also the value chain of BSNMs goes like this.

Militants > IRGC > RAW > NSA in Delhi > Modi.

Intercepting the militants is merely patch work. The entire value chain has to be engaged inside India.
Finally Sir you said. It's exactly what we need to do.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.
May Allah grant them janatul furdoos. Ameen.

I understand chain of command and COAS is not micro managing everything but heads need to role. Last 20 years of war on terror and this is how prepared our forces are to face this threat. Leadership is responsible because it’s their job to implement change. Leadership needs to be forward thinking, revolutionary , always looking to improve. I know we are not rich like USA but we can learn from their tactics and implement them. Our military planners should have prepared for an attack on a post that is not easily accessible . If the attack did last 5 hours, why no back up. Humans make mistake but this is negligence. COAS is being blamed because anyone likes it or not he is the head of army and he is seen multiple times attending meetings that are not part of his job. How is meeting Micheal Owen part of his damn job.

Unless we hold people responsible Publicly, nothing will change. Our brave men and women deserve better and it’s time Pakistani start being more vocal .

The holes in intelligence/surveilance coverage across the western border suggests whilst this is the ideal scenario, it's very optimistic without further investment in building up the capability to surveil the border regions.
Intelligence can never be 100% and constant aerial surveillance of the entire province is not feasible. However, local commanders should have the ability to call drone strikes when needed.

I have written extensively on this particular topic. Losses like these are a dereliction of duty and at this point inexcusable. Not that we are not going to take casualties. Unfortunately that is going to happen. The dereliction comes in the form of tactical failures. I could write a thesis on this. No PK army checkpost should be over run (such occurrences mean our tactics have not caught up to the enemies tactics). Speaks to poor setup pure and simple. Very disappointing.

I have actually seen such checkposts - not all are created the same way. Some are better than others and in large measure are left to the JCOs own ability with little oversight and supervision. They dont follow any consistent SOPs or basic construct design methods. Quite often they use materials of what is lying around. Such tactics can be accepted when in flux or in enemy territory. When within your own country it speaks to poor logisitcs. Bases like these should always be built in tandem in sister configurations (designed in a manner where mutual support is possible). Clearly insurgents are operating at max strength of 40-60 men. Anything more than that and they can become slower and fatter targets. This means if I was responsible for high risk areas I would only build checkposts in tandem and with a combined troop strength of atleast a platoon. I would always position a CO (commissioned officer) and JCO along-with the NCOs.

I would design checkposts with effective post protection such as trips, and barbed wires. I would recce area to understand potential ingress and I would setup early warning systems like simple shell trips. I would also have a small marksmen unit identified and on duty along with observation units in 2-4 hour rotations. My best JCO shooters would have ranged rifles. I would setup a double layer external wall with middle sand bags to stop inbound rockets. I would also setup slab protection areas for some cover from motors. I would have an NV unit for night observation. I would have a strong supply of flares to illuminate the night time, and if possible I would get a complement of dogs.

Additionally I would have strong comms with my basing units so I could use a QRF. The QRF in this terrain cannot be driven in. They would need to be helo'd, otherwise they will die. Unless they are coming in armor and that is not always going to be possible in this terrain. Ideally each checkpost should have some air cover. At the minimum for surveillance. Ideally some drone coverage given the limitation of attack helos.

Lastly I would teach tactics and build shooting nests. Some of these videos show our soldiers shooting tactics. There is tremendous bravery but they are spraying. Because they are caught, they are zeroed in they have no line of sight. Yet they spray aimlessly. In moments like these they need to compose themselves, find cover (primary), then attempt to identify line of sight. They need to coordinate with fellow soldiers and then return fire. Non of these basic tactics are visible. This means sooner of later they are going to die. It is a foregone conclusion.

Like I said we will take casualties, but basics are basics. Lets improve on these basics. Make it so painful for the enemy that they avoid these checkposts. Right now the balance is in their hands. And the enemy is highly trained.
Excellently worded. And implementing this shouldn't be tough on the wallet either.

Really hope that poorly positioned posts are identified and either strengthened or replaced in better positions. Should have happened after the first post was run over previously. But that's ok, let's do what we can now.

This sad yesterday incident definitely needs a thorough investigation by a team of good investigators to go there and see the facts for themselves , how can it be possible a Pakistani FC post can be left on its own to fight under heavy attack for 5 hours and still did not get any help from its own organisation army or PAF? I’m still trying to understand am confused why PAF wasn’t scrambled to send out jets to help The number of casualties we have suffered here was so unnecessary. Something screwed up here big !!!

You can not use drones or air force against your own people.
It is counterproductive.

does FC have really that high concentration of punjabi troops in it? that out of 10... 8 were from Punjab 2 were from balochistan and non of them from KP ? which has the highest numbers of troops participation in FC???? i am not buying it really

You can not use drones or air force against your own people.
It is counterproductive.

We will definitely not be following your Kashmiris occupied model of gang rapes , 100,000 civilians murdered by army and all the appalling stuff you do in there.

1. No. He has to go through the chain.
2. There is no permanent deployment of cobras in Balochistan. When they are, they are normally stationed in Quetta or some other location on required basis.
Sir, the only long term solution is demographics change in Balochistan while making terrorists fight amongst them selves. We should find some money hungry power hungry terrorist commanders and give them more money then raw does to attack their own kind under the excuse the others strayed away from the cause while supporting the other side too by occasionally giving them intel on their enemy. We should also use tribal differences in some of these groups to make them enemies. While the terrorists fight amongst them self we should push pro Pakistan propaganda in baloch people and use their infighting to justify while their movement is flawed. At the same time we should tackle the corrupt sardars and encourage tribesman inside tribes of oppressive sardars to over throw their sardars and get rid of tribalism there. All this while we still send high and middle tier terrorists commanders not in our control to hell directly. If it requires us to have ISI agents to kidnap Brahumdagh Bugti’s brain doctors (since he got brain surgery recently) and make them put a slow undetected poison into his body so he dies a “natural” death soon, then we should do it. These “human rights activists” we can’t kill openly because NGOs protect them we should kill with undetectable poisons which cause heart attack or other diseases to kill them. We should trap them with woman, with money, with anything we can. We should even hunt down big social media account owners in india running these baloch pages. Pay some Indian gangsters to kill them and make it look natural. India should be used to fund all this we should do economic terrorism against India by printing huge quantities of counter fit Indian money which our assets use in India to buy gold or other valuable items. The valuable items we smuggle back to Pakistan and sell them as Pakistani products earn forex and use that money to fund our military against Indians. Us printing a counter fit $5 billion to $10 billion usd in Indian rupees a year will cause hyper inflation in India and ruin their economy while ruining their military’s ability to buy weapons to use against us and we can use the valuable items we bought with that money to develop Pakistan. While doing that we should also set up illegal mines in India and smuggle those natural resources to Pakistan or sell it on black market and smuggle the money back to Pakistan. We should also have many illegal farms in India farming drugs and we sell the raw material to other Indians in India (selling raw product is allowed in hanafi fiqh). Indian gangsters can process this and destroy Indian society by making them all drug adicts. We should do high level assassinations if Indian intellectuals who can improve Indians military or economic condition and make these seem natural. Hire a couple Indian models with the earnings we make from India and the model fall in fake love with these intellectuals and meet them in real life and kill them with poison or other means and make it look natural. We should also train many hundreds or even thousands of Indian Muslims and make them super patriotic Pakistani, and we make them appear as Hindus in India and make them join armed forces or other important institutions so we have agents everywhere in India ready for anything at any moment. To get these assets promoted we should pay weak Indian generals who are there for money or power only and make them do our work.
We should follow successful tactics of many states/organizations before us. Hassassin (long time enemy of Sunnis) had very very successful tactics and even though they were few in numbers they kept multiple Muslim empires on their feet. We should replicate this in modern day against India.

Population displacement never works.or bringing in new comers like Stalin tried it just ended up with creating artificial little bananstans all over the place under siege Russian pockets everywhere.

1. No. He has to go through the chain.
2. There is no permanent deployment of cobras in Balochistan. When they are, they are normally stationed in Quetta or some other location on required basis.
Sorry to bombard you with more questions:

1) If a post is under attack and the commander has to wait for the chain of command to respond, then is it really the commander's fault? I mean he may not even have sufficient time left.
2) Is this because of a technical reason or the lack of assets in place?

Would they have done the same to North Korea or Iran? Or does this only apply to Pakistan? This is a disgrace. North Korea killed 30+ US sailors in 1969, yet the yankees did not do shit. Iran bombed a US base with frickin ballistic missiles and injuried 100+ soldiers, yet the yankees did not do shit back. We have to ask ourselves why?

So if Russia wanted to for example kill 20-25 finnish/swedish soldiers they would just do it? I dont see that happening.

All of their blood should have been avenged directly. Right there. Not through our proxies.

NK nor Iran got nukes, nor any of them involved in 9/11, and America was looking for a invasion of Pakistan, all they need was a excuse... Salala incident might be that to incite Pakistani's into retaliating against the US and then US could blame PA for harboring and protecting Terrorists.

IMG_20220127_121910.jpg

Population displacement never works.or bringing in new comers like Stalin tried it just ended up with creating artificial little bananstans all over the place under siege Russian pockets everywhere.

Spot on.

Saindak project is a good example, when locals see no benefits of mining. There is no good CSR program in place to help people prosper. It causes resentment among locals. It was a same case with Sui for 40 years but Kaachi Canal is great initiative for Dera Bugti and other areas.

young lot can easily be brainwashed by implying that natural resources are being taken out Balochistan without helping Baloch tribes. Just look at Reko Diq earlier agreement that had no real benefit for Baloachistan.

We can’t say that it is only because of money being given by RAW. Educated young Baloch are suicide bombers. Keep on saying that there is no trust deficit but there is.

did any mainstream media channel reported the attack??? there is a complete blackout on this issue.........such a disgrace, hiding our casualities, we are no better than those indians..........

Back
Top Bottom