What's new

10 Reasons Why Indian EducationSystem Sucks

times sucks really bad in Gujarat I school
ex my school
sonday to Sunday (whole week)
morning 8:15 to 12:30 and afternoon 1:30 to 8:45 :(

A friend of mine from Mumbai switched to doing the International Baccalaureate citing similar cramming issues with the Indian system. If you can cram ala Chatur in "3 idiots" you will succeed in the Indian system. Otherwise try setting up your own business.

agreed
even Cambridge is useless
no practical experience
just craming

A friend of mine from Mumbai switched to doing the International Baccalaureate citing similar cramming issues with the Indian system. If you can cram ala Chatur in "3 idiots" you will succeed in the Indian system. Otherwise try setting up your own business.
is ur name oscar

Yeah..its really sucks!! Only girls are good at it!!!
@Nova2 @thesolar65
Naah ! Only nerds that are good at it.schools are a li'll better collages suck the most,untill you are of course in a top Institute.

times sucks really bad in Gujarat I school
ex my school
sonday to Sunday (whole week)
morning 8:15 to 12:30 and afternoon 1:30 to 8:45 :(
Are you serious?12.5 hrs :woot: of school a day? What the heck did you study there? o_O

Yes its a bitter fact,your marks count the most and if your a nerd you may just end being the best student,though this change a bit at better private & govt Institutions, but still there are always some exceptions.

Last edited:
Tabdeeli layengay tabdeeli.........................

in india current education system can only produce clerk and desk job ppl... who are good at manipulation ..
but not in innovation... parents and schools teach their children to compete not to complement... from the day the child is born parents fix the target for their children .... bada hoke mera beta Einstein hi banega..:hoot:

ppl need to give up this mentality.. children need to learn on their own pace and there is acute need of vocational courses in country... not everyone need to become doctors, engineer and mba professional...
but seldom any one think over it.. neither govt, school nor maa-baap...

in india current education system can only produce clerk and desk job ppl... who are good at manipulation ..
but not in innovation... parents and schools teach their children to compete not to complement... from the day the child is born parents fix the target for their children .... bada hoke mera beta Einstein hi banega..:hoot:

ppl need to give up this mentality.. children need to learn on their own pace and there is acute need of vocational courses in country... not everyone need to become doctors, engineer and mba professional...
but seldom any one think over it.. neither govt, school nor maa-baap...

Once communist government in Kerala introduced DPEP program in schools which give importance to practicals rather than theory classes.. The text books of students were so small that it give panic to parents and all hell broke loose.. There were enough agitations and allegations against the program.. People even accused government that they were training students to become slaves of USA.. Needless to say, the whole program was changed when next government came into power.

Once communist government in Kerala introduced DPEP program in schools which give importance to practicals rather than theory classes.. The text books of students were so small that it give panic to parents and all hell broke loose.. There were enough agitations and allegations against the program.. People even accused government that they were training students to become slaves of USA.. Needless to say, the whole program was changed when next government came into power.
in india ppl think thicker is the book , more is the knowledge in it...
and jst by having that book the student will become next Einstein...

Yes it sucks life out of children and young ..After education job market sucks little bit of confidence remained in guy ..society sucks his enthusiasm if he wants to do something new ..Or is it me who sucks ?

Back
Top Bottom