What's new

10 Reasons Why Indian EducationSystem Sucks

Now all kinds of education are available, you just have to choose the wisest one..

No one prevents anyone taking international or national exams..

Naah ! Only nerds that are good at it.schools are a li'll better collages suck the most,untill you are of course in a top Institute.

Are you serious?12.5 hrs :woot: of school a day? What the heck did you study there? o_O

Yes its a bitter fact,your marks count the most and if your a nerd you may just end being the best student,though this change a bit at better private & govt Institutions, but still there are always some exceptions.
12th standard/ grade (just normal course just like any other school)

I agree. Just because I took a bit extra time to watch TV all the time and failed all my exams ppl called me, well, useless. Then they said, it is irrelevant what system anywhere in the world you are in, you'll still flunk. Horrible days, my creativity should be honored. :cry:

12th standard/ grade (just normal course just like any other school)
That timing from 8:15am to 8:45 pm is not normal for any school anywhere across the globe. Or was it abt something else? :unsure:

I really appreciate these timing and want to starts theses timing in Pakistan too

That timing from 8:15am to 8:45 pm is not normal for any school anywhere across the globe. Or was it abt something else? :unsure:
nope they just want us to become bookWorm for 12th grade and I foggot to mention my school have HIGHEST SUICIDE RATE IN THE GUJARAT state.

I agree. Just because I took a bit extra time to watch TV all the time and failed all my exams ppl called me, well, useless. Then they said, it is irrelevant what system anywhere in the world you are in, you'll still flunk. Horrible days, my creativity should be honored. :cry:
same here 26 ma rks out of 33 is not big deal for my father :/ honestly I can't take this anymore I like to play and create music watching movies, playing football.... etc etc but now I do anything beside study :( life is dull

nope they just want us to become bookWorm for 12th grade and I foggot to mention my school have HIGHEST SUICIDE RATE IN THE GUJARAT state.

same here 26 ma rks out of 33 is not big deal for my father :/ honestly I can't take this anymore I like to play and create music watching movies, playing football.... etc etc but now I do anything beside study :( life is dull

I never got 26 out of 33....it would have been a great deal for my father if I did get it, at some point in the 15+ years I spent in my education....they were obsessed with me getting at least 35 out of 100....don't think that happened too often with me....:D

No thanks we have kejriwal.
I was wondering if we can make a thread comparing IK and AK, BBZ and RG?

i don't understand how can you find similarities between IK and AK- both are miles apart- One is an expected future PM of Pakistan other has committed political suicide-

No sir IK is on a whole different level- comparable to only your Modi in popularity and expectations from their respective countries -

I never got 26 out of 33....it would have been a great deal for my father if I did get it, at some point in the 15+ years I spent in my education....they were obsessed with me getting at least 35 out of 100....don't think that happened too often with me....:D
my classmate got 85% in the terminal exams (highest in boys) but the main thing is he got only 36 (passing 34)marks out of 100 in English. he can not even write a n English sentence without making grammatical mistake. it's hard to find English speaking people in Gujarat even business men can not speak English !

so u can say that u are smarter than Gujaratis :)

i don't understand how can you find similarities between IK and AK- both are miles apart- One is an expected future PM of Pakistan other has committed political suicide-

No sir IK is on a whole different level- comparable to only your Modi in popularity and expectations from their respective countries -
If he doesnt retain KPK which can happen if there is no growth than that might happen, ala delhi post kejriwal. that said agree with rest.

I hate institutionalized education, Gonna put my kids into sports.

Not surprised 12.5 hrs of schooling would make anyone go crazy.The most i have to remain in school during my 12grade was 9hrs,that too for hardly a week.

That's the case pretty much everywhere in this country. Dont be too worried, if you are doing graduation then its just 4yrs more and then you would be free,you still have got a good 40yrs to enjoy after that. :D

my classmate got 85% in the terminal exams (highest in boys) but the main thing is he got only 36 (passing 34)marks out of 100 in English. he can not even write a n English sentence without making grammatical mistake
Holly shoot,i am pissed whenever i come acrss such news,but you can find many such cases.
it's hard to find English speaking people in Gujarat even business men can not speak English !

so u can say that u are smarter than Gujaratis :)
Lol.thankfully businesses don't run on english,well atleast in gujarat,its all about baniya like skills,it could do wonders :)

Bichara AK is just 40 he has still got 30yrs years to make a comeback,even he could be our future PM. :angel:

Last edited:
I'm myself in 10th so according to me, the worst thing is the grading system prevailing. Eradicate this otherwise students will perish during competition.

Back
Top Bottom