What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

A lot of the girls you see on dramas (hum tv, geo etc) are much better looking than the ones posted in the OP. I dont know any names though.

Iranian actress: (elahe hesari)

elahe-hesari-1.jpg

19elahe_Hesari.jpg

Elahe%20Hesari%20(7).jpg

Elahe%20Hesari-p3-1.jpg

Pic69.Mihanblog.Com_Elahe_Hesari_03.jpg

Axaye-Elahe-Hesari-www-OverDoz-Ir%20%282%29.jpg

Elahe%20Hesari-p3-6.jpg

look sheraypunjab you are new to pdf there have been threads like this in the past hell if you open the thread of mr riaz haq this thread would look like nothing

She looks like typical skinny Indian girl to me. Put her in a saree and you won't even be able to tell. Just my opinion.

skinny many indian girls are, sadly... but her face suggests the typical sharp-faced aryan look of irani females.

the percentage of Pakistani beautiful women are far more than India's.... Although with 1.2 billion people in India you may still find couple of million beauties there... the same goes for Pakistan with 200 millions...

I personally met many beautiful Pakistani girls... I,m not sure if it is just a coincidence or Shia Pakistani girls look better to my eyes... maybe just an accident...

Everybody in world knows that Indian beauties in bollywood movies are not main stream Indians... but honestly, I find beauty in almost all women any where in world except few exceptions that I can not understand the beauty in them... It is a difference in taste and nation but women of countries like Thailand, Myanmar, Philipin, Cambodia, Malaysia and so on never came to my circle of attractive women while at the same time I found many Korean, Chinese and Indians as attractive... Some native Mexican and Central and South American women are the same to me.. can not find them attractive while many can... In Africa also the Western and Southern African women are not attractive to me while Eastern Africans are somehow attractive....

BTW, A BIG QUESTION:

Are n't Pakistani people Muslims? Why Pakistani women in these photos insist to show their bodies like Western non-Muslim people do? Is Islam only for illiterate , poorer people in Pakistan, or all Pakistanis who claim they are Muslims at least respect it at surface? I know Pakistan has beautiful fashion houses for Muslim wear... why they need to be semi-naked in order to look beautiful??

Go to Tehran and ask folks in private if they are muslim or go to any university in the UK chat with overseas Iranians and see how many are actually muslim, by not observing purdah it does not preclude one from Islam. kudos

This Bahare Kian Afshar when was little:
View attachment 222138

and her NOW:

View attachment 222139

Among Iranian actors or models I like this girl:
Nazanin Afshar-Jam (she is the wife of Canadian Defense Minister and former Miss world)

View attachment 222148 View attachment 222149 View attachment 222150 View attachment 222151 View attachment 222152 View attachment 222153

Hhmmm beautiful very beautiful, btw I have been to Tehran, one only has to go outside the Tehrani universities to see some of the most beautiful women in the world. kudos

I think Iranian mens like Indian girls very much. :D

Pakistani girls are beautiful in general, and most good looking girls do not go into entertainment industry.

My heart will always be on Sanam Baluch.

Look how beautiful she looks in this song!

Kitni khubsurat hain. Mashallah.
Yeah, Iranians, Pakistanis and Indians look good.

You really need to check this Persian goddess, she lives in US.

claudia lynx

Claudia Lynx (claudialynx) on Myspace

Last edited:
she can feed me desi makhan in any way she wants. :enjoy:

but she must improve her singing skills.

It must be at least 110 kg. If you like land whales like her, then you must be a fat person in real. Like attracts like. lol

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom