What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

because islam is my only source of guidance. and no where in islam is said to throw the alive POWs down the cliff into the river or give them a painful death.
And were did you hear of them being thrown into a river? some random tweets? tu drama kahien aur jaa k kar.

If anything the pics suggest bullet injuries... tu avien apna rona laga k baitha ha jaisay teray mamay chachay mar diye china na.

This is barbaric, pure and simple.

I know we support the Chinese and are allied with China, but this act was barbaric. The Indians were ambushed by a much larger party of Chinese armed with these barbaric barbed wire clubs, knowing fully well the Indians would be unarmed and outnumbered. This is just medieval form of barbarism, and quiet frankly very sad.

My conscience does not allow me to support something like this (Although that does not matter at all)

Really, I laughed till my ribs hurt

I'm more concerned about Kashmiri civilians or Indian Muslims who have been victims of hindutva then these clowns who just got their comeuppance

A habit of people with low IQ. When choosing which pillow will be best for sleep I am sure they consult "dial a mullah". Thank god this punk was not in charge of that Chinese PLA unit that thrashed the Indians. He would have been calling "dial a mullah" on how to handle the Indians. I suspect the Chinese would have forgotten about the Indians but instead bludgeoned him to sanity.
Khas kam jahan pak..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I know it's Photoshopped. But it was hilarious. :lol:

Just so you guys in China know

That Pakistan/Pakistani are currently a big proportion of China's propaganda/wing

We are doing all the heavy lifting in the western newsites, twitter, facebook etc making sure China's message gets out

Spread the message amongst Chinese

And were did you hear of them being thrown into a river? some random tweets? tu drama kahien aur jaa k kar.

If anything the pics suggest bullet injuries... tu avien apna rona laga k baitha ha jaisay teray mamay chachay mar diye china na.
this is typical mentality. come to personal abuses when you dont have logic to defend your arguement. if you are a muslim you cant call brutality done by anybody as right act. now you dont have any arguements better stay quiet and keep feeding the beast you have inside you.

I know we support the Chinese and are allied with China, but this act was barbaric. The Indians were ambushed by a much larger party of Chinese armed with these barbaric barbed wire clubs, knowing fully well the Indians would be unarmed and outnumbered. This is just medieval form of barbarism, and quiet frankly very sad.

My conscience does not allow me to support something like this (Although that does not matter at all)

Hello my dear friends,I am Chinese .
I am sad for the battle caused 20 Indian soldiers casualties.But PLA definitely did not use that kind of coarse weapon with iron nails.Because that kind of crude weapons does not exist in PLA. It is even less likely to bring that low-level primitive weapon to a mountain area with an altitude of more than 5000 meters.The news I got was that Chinese soldiers used engineer shovel in battle,like this:
20180630211631_764954035c8411dff19cd4a3a2fe849d_2.jpeg

The fighting took place in a Chinese camp. An Indian colonel led the army across the control line of the Chinese army by 2 kilometers at night to drive away the Chinese army. But Chinese sentinels and drones discovered them first. The quarrel continued deep night, later the two sides began to fight. Three Indian soldiers were killed at the scene, the other Indian soldiers began to run away, PLA chased them behind, and many people fell into the valley and river in the chaos.
The initiator of the incident was the frontline officers and soldiers of the Indian army, and the Indian military senior officials did not issue an order. Similar things have happened frequently in the near future, so the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs told India to manage their frontline troops.
Few people care about India in China, because more important things require us to expend energy to deal with it, such as the United States, Taiwan and Hong Kong. The reason why we care about LAC is that we are worried that India will have to get more land and want more land. I think you have a deep understanding of this.
Finally, I hope that all countries can get along with each other and trust each other, such as the following video:

this is typical mentality. come to personal abuses when you dont have logic to defend your arguement. if you are a muslim you cant call brutality done by anybody as right act. now you dont have any arguements better stay quiet and keep feeding the beast you have inside you.
Get lost, you have no argument ... even if we go by Islam... than even beheading enemy in battle is allowed...
Yeh drama kahien aur kar... indians attacked Chinese slaughtered them... rest of indian RR and excuses tujay mubarak... go believe indian tweets lol.

Just so you guys in China know

That Pakistan/Pakistani are currently a big proportion of China's propaganda/wing

We are doing all the heavy lifting in the western newsites, twitter, facebook etc making sure China's message gets out

Spread the message amongst Chinese
Thank you bros for the counter-attack.

whenever i used to study about the attrocities carried out by the pakistan army on the local bengalis and later on by the bengalis on the pro pakistanis in bangladesh the only thing that always used to come to my mind that how come a muslim can do this to another muslim. but now i have realized that there are very few muslims who really have islam in their hearts. depe inside most of us are the same ugly beasts and we can do anything in the state of anger. islam has very little effect on our personality. its a shame really.

Get lost, you have no argument ... even if we go by Islam... than even beheading enemy in battle is allowed...
Yeh drama kahien aur kar... indians attacked Chinese slaughtered them... rest of indian RR and excuses tujay mubarak... go believe indian tweets lol.
another idiot added to my ignore list

The US wants India to fight their war, this piece propping an Indian advantage :partay:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/17/asia/india-china-military-comparison-hnk-intl-scli/index.html

190227141918-01-india-pakistan-tension-0227-exlarge-169.jpg

"Recent conflicts with Pakistan give the current IAF a level of institutional experience in actual networked combat," it says.

Lacking such experience, Chinese pilots may have difficulty thinking for themselves in a dynamic aerial battlefield, according to the Belfer report.

What yanks are saying that India got "schooled" by Pakistan so they can fight with China. LOL

whenever i used to study about the attrocities carried out by the pakistan army on the local bengalis and later on by the bengalis on the pro pakistanis in bangladesh the only thing that always used to come to my mind that how come a muslim can do this to another muslim. but now i have realized that there are very few muslims who really have islam in their hearts. depe inside most of us are the same ugly beasts and we can do anything in the state of anger. islam has very little effect on our personality. its a shame really.

another idiot added to my ignore list
Another bom-32 lover.

They will keep changing narratives like 27th.. its in their blood.

Back
Top Bottom