What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Sir ji, my analytical skills are about to give up..

- Your commander is gone.
- You are seeing blood everywhere.
- You soldiers are getting beaten to death around you
- There is no 2IC in view
- You have weapons
- But you are sticking to a supposed agreement.. Can you imagine a 10th grade pass LN caring about any agreement at that moment?

Chinese have really..... don't want to say more..
@Indus Pakistan
You should consider that it could be a charade by Indians.

- PRTP GWD

They are allowed to be carrying arms but in this incident as was also seen in Pangong Tso clash video uploaded by me they were not in both sides.
You don't have to lie all the time.

upload_2020-6-18_19-37-22.png

Sir ji, my analytical skills are about to give up..

- Your commander is gone.
- You are seeing blood everywhere.
- You soldiers are getting beaten to death around you
- There is no 2IC in view
- You have weapons
- But you are sticking to a supposed agreement.. Can you imagine a 10th grade pass LN caring about any agreement at that moment?

Chinese have really..... don't want to say more..

frankly, this big supposed reveal puts them in even a worse light

Agreed. It's not the numbers lost. It's not the land lost. But the manner, the method Indian Army was thrashed and then absolutely no reaction. Not even a mouse reaction. Nothing. Just burn Chinese flags. Amazing. It has really exposed India. It can only posture to countries that are many, many times smaller. It can only tout 1971 as example of it's military prowess when all it did was mopped up a surrounded PA force that was already facing Bangla Mukhtos. Thus even then it won with help of those traitor Banglas ~ never to forget that.

And my favourite infographic [below] that exposes the shear disparity between India and Pakistan. When faced a opponent of it's own size all India can do is stand on while it's soldiers are literally bludgeoned to death ~ starting with the commanding officer Colonel Santosh Basu. And India does nothing. Their excuse with Pakistan in Feb 27th was no Rafales. What is the excuse for these Saree wearing shemales? No balls?

eFuIzVo.png

Even Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria fought much better against the americans than the indians did against China a few days ago. These nations are more advanced, powerful and more likely to become a superpower than india is.

Hello my dear friends,I am Chinese .
I am sad for the battle caused 20 Indian soldiers casualties.But PLA definitely did not use that kind of coarse weapon with iron nails.Because that kind of crude weapons does not exist in PLA. It is even less likely to bring that low-level primitive weapon to a mountain area with an altitude of more than 5000 meters.The news I got was that Chinese soldiers used engineer shovel in battle,like this:
View attachment 642767
The fighting took place in a Chinese camp. An Indian colonel led the army across the control line of the Chinese army by 2 kilometers at night to drive away the Chinese army. But Chinese sentinels and drones discovered them first. The quarrel continued deep night, later the two sides began to fight. Three Indian soldiers were killed at the scene, the other Indian soldiers began to run away, PLA chased them behind, and many people fell into the valley and river in the chaos.
The initiator of the incident was the frontline officers and soldiers of the Indian army, and the Indian military senior officials did not issue an order. Similar things have happened frequently in the near future, so the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs told India to manage their frontline troops.
Few people care about India in China, because more important things require us to expend energy to deal with it, such as the United States, Taiwan and Hong Kong. The reason why we care about LAC is that we are worried that India will have to get more land and want more land. I think you have a deep understanding of this.
Finally, I hope that all countries can get along with each other and trust each other, such as the following video:
atlast a sane post in the thread.:tup:

Don't worry boss, we will look in the other direction. These are extraordinary times for Modi's rising supa powa India.

Even Somalia is more powerful and advanced than india. When they fought the americans in 1993, they killed scores of american soldiers wheras the indians did NOTHING against the Chinese a few days back. The Somalians even managed to kick the americans out of Somalia whereas the Chinese have annexed over 38,000 square kms of indian territory:

https://thekashmirwalla.com/2020/05...square-kilometres-to-china-in-a-month-report/

https://eurasiantimes.com/china-has...f-indian-land-in-ladakh-arunachal-india-govt/

consider that it could be a charade by Indians
So being budgeoned to death with spades is a charade? Are you trying to be comical. And before you drive me off the cliff into the Galwan ravine[not intended to make go at the dead Indian soldiers] what fcuk is PRTP GWD?

Bas kar dai bhai

Agar Islam par chalna hai to kal jab Indian army nai 4 Pakistani civilians ko mara to us k baad it is obligatory on us as per Islam to avenge their deaths. Not just condemning and issuing protests

Ali (rz) didn't get called Haider while sitting at home nor Khalid(rz) was called saif ullah for sitting at home. They were called Haider and Saifullah because they beheaded enemies in the battlefield. Yes beheaded. How barbaric right??

Islam is not religion of peace. It is religion of justice. Keep that in mind
its the decision of the government. if the government declares jihad then we all will go.
beheading enemy while fighting is allowed but beheading the one who asks for mercy and surrenders is not allowed. a companion of the Prophet was fighting against an enemy . the enemy lost his sword and when he saw that his death was imminent he recited kalima the companion killed him . the matter was reported to the Prophet and he was angry at the one who killed him. the companion replied he recited kalima because of fear of death . the Prophet asked did you look into his heart???
the instructions are very clear but we are not ready to accept them and trying to defend misconduct by giving examples of misconduct by others. they are responsible for their acts and we are responsible for ours.

Back
Top Bottom