What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

As soon as you brought religion into this - you lost the argument - now stop taking this thread off topic.
Indian army has had perhaps one of the worst days in its history - their land is still occupied and they have simply not responded. India has become the mouse of the region
didn't the Prophet instructed His companions about how to fight when they were going up agaisnt the meccans in badr?? our problem is that our religion is restricted only in mosques, beard, hijab but actual religion lies in our conduct.

Clubbed to Death

104261802_266093658044993_3463112004833692075_n.jpg

Courtesy: @Windjammer

Last edited:
didn't the Prophet instructed His companions about to fight when they were going up agaisnt the meccans in badr?? our problem is that our religion is restricted only in mosques, beard, hijab but actual religion lies in our conduct.
Forgive me but read your post and look at the title and look at what you are posting - this thread is about India being humiliated by China and losing at least 20 soldiers and still no action - keep religion out of this.

Forgive me but read your post and look at the title and look at what you are posting - this thread is about India being humiliated by China and losing at least 20 soldiers and still no action - keep religion out of this.
i cant keep religion out of this. sorry. i am a muslim. you want to keep religion out as you yourself know that religion doesnt allow babaric acts.
my point is very simple. i would love to see our enemies getting killed when they act against us or other muslims but still i wont support barbaric acts against them or their women specially when they have surrendered.

So being budgeoned to death with spades is a charade? Are you trying to be comical. And before you drive me off the cliff into the Galwan ravine[not intended to make go at the dead Indian soldiers] what fcuk is PRTP GWD?
Where's the evidence that the deaths happened? Photos may have been morphed. People in the know may be lying. Give it some decades. Truth will out.

- PRTP GWD

So Indian troops were equipped with their guns but refused to use them while the Chinese beat them with weapons??? Doesn't make an iota of sense....
you are right. they were unarmed but outnumbered. i am sure they did some misadventure and got the reponse which they were not expecting.

So Indian troops were equipped with their guns but refused to use them while the Chinese beat them with weapons??? Doesn't make an iota of sense....

it looks like someone was smoking weed while writing that IA troops had guns while the Chinese were beating them to death.

No matter who they are when you look at their faces I feel certain respect for them.
They fought and died following the orders and for their country. We don’t know if they agree or disagree with their orders but they are no longer with their families and friends.

Respect for those who die for their country.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom