What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

this is typical mentality. come to personal abuses when you dont have logic to defend your arguement. if you are a muslim you cant call brutality done by anybody as right act. now you dont have any arguements better stay quiet and keep feeding the beast you have inside you.
As soon as you brought religion into this - you lost the argument - now stop taking this thread off topic.
Indian army has had perhaps one of the worst days in its history - their land is still occupied and they have simply not responded. India has become the mouse of the region

whenever i used to study about the attrocities carried out by the pakistan army on the local bengalis and later on by the bengalis on the pro pakistanis in bangladesh the only thing that always used to come to my mind that how come a muslim can do this to another muslim. but now i have realized that there are very few muslims who really have islam in their hearts. depe inside most of us are the same ugly beasts and we can do anything in the state of anger. islam has very little effect on our personality. its a shame really.

another idiot added to my ignore list

Bas kar dai bhai

Agar Islam par chalna hai to kal jab Indian army nai 4 Pakistani civilians ko mara to us k baad it is obligatory on us as per Islam to avenge their deaths. Not just condemning and issuing protests

Ali (rz) didn't get called Haider while sitting at home nor Khalid(rz) was called saif ullah for sitting at home. They were called Haider and Saifullah because they beheaded enemies in the battlefield. Yes beheaded. How barbaric right??

Islam is not religion of peace. It is religion of justice. Keep that in mind

whenever i used to study about the attrocities carried out by the pakistan army on the local bengalis and later on by the bengalis on the pro pakistanis in bangladesh the only thing that always used to come to my mind that how come a muslim can do this to another muslim. but now i have realized that there are very few muslims who really have islam in their hearts. depe inside most of us are the same ugly beasts and we can do anything in the state of anger. islam has very little effect on our personality. its a shame really

I’m pretty sure this ain’t the right place to dwell into Islamic history. Perhaps open another thread and put your points more fleshed out

This vivid discription keeps being used with referance to what the Chinese did to Indian soldiers "bludgeoned to death". Maybe Bollywood could come out with a movie -

"Mission Galwan: Bludgeoned to death"

In the movie I can see dancers jumping around [moves choreographed along Kung Fu lines] holding engineers shovels, nail studded clubs, iron rods etc

They will keep changing narratives like 27th.. its in their blood.
But the latest one is interesting.. As per MEA, the soldiers were carrying arms but the protocols restricted their use.. This is such an unbelievable statement.

On the other hand, a rtd. Lt. Gen says that in a tactical situation, there is no restriction to use the weapon.

Imagine ourselves getting beaten to death and not taking out our weapons.. I wouldn't even wait for commander's nod to open fire..

Being a mod stops me from writing many things about this incident.

But the latest one is interesting.. As per MEA, the soldiers were carrying arms but the protocols restricted their use.. This is such an unbelievable statement.

On the other hand, a rtd. Lt. Gen says that in a tactical situation, there is no restriction to use the weapon.

Imagine ourselves getting beaten to death and not taking out our weapons.. I wouldn't even wait for commander's nod to open fire..

Being a mod stops me from writing many things about this incident.

I think this statement is false. There is no way in hell you won’t use a firearm when you and your comrades are being beaten to death. The tweet just defies logic

Many reports say that the CO died pretty early on so why did his immediate 2IC not use these ‘supposed’ firearms? What was stopping the regular troops from using them once all hell broke loose? IA is making a mockery of the whole scenario
Forget about second in command.. if a soldier is dying, he wouldn't care about anything.. specially seeing his 20 other brothers getting beaten left and right.. I mean WTH!!!

Forget about second in command.. if a soldier is dying, he wouldn't care about anything.. specially seeing his 20 other brothers getting beaten left and right.. I mean WTH!!!

I agree. It just defies logic. As I said, this statement is probably false or misleading and shows the incompetence of the Indians to manage a narrative

I think this statement is false. There is no way in hell you won’t use a firearm when you and your comrades are being beaten to death. The tweet just defies logic
This is what the Lt. Gen says.. that there was no restriction.. specially when your commander is gone.. what are you waiting for???

PakBrother mine,

The IndianProblem at the moment is that NOTHING adds up...

The more they spin it the more the sink deeper into the QuickSands of Inventions of Reality on the Ground.

It is quite natural for anyone
...let alone soldiers... to save their lives..

Therefore, if the IndianTroops were carrying guns and were beaten with rods... and having seen their CO killed... what on Earth were they waiting for if not shoot the attackers? Orders?

The FACT is the ModiRegime has becme the Emperor without clothes... everyone is seeing it ...but....

Regardless, the New ChineseSatusQuo in Liberated Ladakh from IndianOccupation is staying... one has this distinct feeling that... the PLA is just luring IndianArmy to attack to provide justification for their Real Plan!!!

And the good Indians are hestitating to engage the PLA in atucal combat... no matter how the SpinMeistros spin it...the wheel is broken!!!

Mangus
Sir ji, my analytical skills are about to give up..

- Your commander is gone.
- You are seeing blood everywhere.
- You soldiers are getting beaten to death around you
- There is no 2IC in view
- You have weapons
- But you are sticking to a supposed agreement.. Can you imagine a 10th grade pass LN caring about any agreement at that moment?

Chinese have really..... don't want to say more..

Indian army has had perhaps one of the worst days in its history - their land is still occupied and they have simply not responded. India has become the mouse of the region
Agreed. It's not the numbers lost. It's not the land lost. But the manner, the method Indian Army was thrashed and then absolutely no reaction. Not even a mouse reaction. Nothing. Just burn Chinese flags. Amazing. It has really exposed India. It can only posture to countries that are many, many times smaller. It can only tout 1971 as example of it's military prowess when all it did was mopped up a surrounded PA force that was already facing Bangla Mukhtos. Thus even then it won with help of those traitor Banglas ~ never to forget that.

And my favourite infographic [below] that exposes the shear disparity between India and Pakistan. When faced a opponent of it's own size all India can do is stand on while it's soldiers are literally bludgeoned to death ~ starting with the commanding officer Colonel Santosh Basu. And India does nothing. Their excuse with Pakistan in Feb 27th was no Rafales. What is the excuse for these Saree wearing shemales? No balls?

eFuIzVo.png

Back
Top Bottom