What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Well! why would they not? ... and who would not?

Chinese are not meeting any resistance .... it is complete walk over.

My conscience allows this and much more than this ..... these are rapists of muslim girls in Kashmir .... their leaders have openly declared that it is time to kidnap Kashmiri girls.

Well! why would they not? ... and who would not?

Chinese are not meeting any resistance .... it is complete walk over.

My conscience allows this and much more than this ..... these are rapists of muslim girls in Kashmir .... their leaders have openly declared that it is time to kidnap Kashmiri girls.
6 year old asifa bano was raped for over a week in a temple, later murdered and body thrown.. the indian state sided with rapists.. her fault? She was muslim and kashmiri

View attachment 642764 View attachment 642765

It was india that released a video of a dozen troops lynching a lone pla soldier. Should have asked than.

And dont ask retarded questions. They went to take chinese positions not pamper them with milk and honey.
Bhartioun ka ziada afsoos ho tou ghar mein saaf bicha k matam manao. Nobodys stopping you.

Yaar see my postings in the same thread.
ok answer my another "retarded" question? did our Prophet Muhammad handled the surrendered enemies in a barbaric way????if indians are dogs(which majority of them are) should we also come at their level?
i am thinking of a dialogue of a movie about the great fighter pilot the red barron in which he said that we can still win the war with grace. what the indians did to chinese soldier was wrong. what indians are doing in kashmir is wrong .what mukti bahni did with pakistani soldiers in 71 was wrong. what pakistani soldiers did with local bangalis was wrong. what japanese did with chinese in WW 2 was wrong. thousand wrongs do not make anything right.
ITS WRONG AND UNISLAMIC. no muslim can call it right. pak military did extremely well last year. they shot the jet which was coming in to hurt us. captured the pilot who was being hammered by the locals. treated his wounds, gave him tea and nice suit at his return to his country. "grace" was written all over it.

ok answer my another "retarded" question? did our Prophet Muhammad handled the surrendered enemies in a barbaric way????

Why are you bringing in Islam?
Did Prophet PBUH ask you to lay down during combat and get killed?
How do you know indians surrendered ? when even the indian govt is claiming otherwise? Im sure indian troops just didnt walk to the chinese unarmed and told em (indian accent) hey Chineeshe go back or somebody gonna get hurt real bad ya ? "sideways headbobin"

Brutal? were you there or are we to believe a random indian who posted pic of the baton? was he there? or does it even matter? even if the chinese used nail studded batons instead of bullets does it matter ?

if indians are dogs(which majority of them are) should we also come at their level?
i am thinking of a dialogue of a movie about the great fighter pilot the red barron in which he said that we can still win the war with grace. what the indians did to chinese soldier was wrong. what indians are doing in kashmir is wrong .what mukti bahni did with pakistani soldiers in 71 was wrong. what pakistani soldiers did with local bangalis was wrong. what japanese did with chinese in WW 2 was wrong. thousand wrongs do not make anything right.
ITS WRONG AND UNISLAMIC. no muslim can call it right. pak military did extremely well last year. they shot the jet which was coming in to hurt us. captured the pilot who was being hammered by the locals. treated his wounds, gave him tea and nice suit at his return to his country. "grace" was written all over it.

The hell are you larping bout? indians attacked chinese positions... got killed and you are now invention your own stories?

BD wouldnt really do it but looking at BD Military deployments, BD Army has deployed just one Divisional sized force near Siliguri area, 66th Infantry Division, covering North west from from potentially three sides since its a tricky salient. There are 2 x Divisional sized forces that can be sent towards this area - 7th Infantry Division and/or 9th Infantry Division, without hopefully leaving gap in the defences. It would be interesting to see Nepalese Army deployments against Siliguri corridor.
I appreciate your detailed understanding and insight of the military deployments but what I was saying was in referance to the over all geo-politics informing the position and posture BD takes within the Sino-Indian rivalry.

These are the same people who cry on fb when some random bharti actor dies as if he was their ... but none bat an eyelid when a Pak actor dies or a Pak soldier attains martyrdom..

4 civilians including a woman died yesterday in AJK due to ceasefire violation by same Indian army

Aur yahan hamarai log un k dukh main dublai ho rahai hain :)

Why are you bringing in Islam?
A habit of people with low IQ. When choosing which pillow will be best for sleep I am sure they consult "dial a mullah". Thank god this punk was not in charge of that Chinese PLA unit that thrashed the Indians. He would have been calling "dial a mullah" on how to handle the Indians. I suspect the Chinese would have forgotten about the Indians but instead bludgeoned him to sanity.

So your advice is to lie down and let Indians kill them?

Do you read your own stuff?

You don't give a thought to Kashmiris at all?

why spiked clubs what is wrong with the good old fashioned, respectable practice of pumping lead?
Ignoring the rest of your inane questions, but my honest thoughts on Kashmir will shock you.
I believe they are better off being part of Xinjiang rather than with Pakistan or India.
Perhaps @beijingwalker is right, culture,civil liberties and religion is a small price to pay for progress and upliftment.

Back
Top Bottom