What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

today is the biggest disappointment for me on pdf. members are so much immature and no one can give them sense. quitting this forum for good.

This twitter account was the first one to report this clash between Indian and Chinese forces. At least 10 hours before any one else posted about it

I hope this is real. Welcome to the party! Back 1962 we had to retreat after victory, this time we will take everything back forever. Come on Indians, time to put your mouth where the money is!

I hope this is real. Welcome to the party! Back 1962 we had to retreat after victory, this time we will take everything back forever. Come on Indians, time to put your mouth where the money is!

No good will come from this. No honour will be restored from this. There is only darkness here. What is Modi thinking?

So being budgeoned to death with spades is a charade? Are you trying to be comical. And before you drive me off the cliff into the Galwan ravine[not intended to make go at the dead Indian soldiers] what fcuk is PRTP GWD?

Not just that but having your soilders get pushed down by the Himalayas is no joke

its the decision of the government. if the government declares jihad then we all will go.
beheading enemy while fighting is allowed but beheading the one who asks for mercy and surrenders is not allowed. a companion of the Prophet was fighting against an enemy . the enemy lost his sword and when he saw that his death was imminent he recited kalima the companion killed him . the matter was reported to the Prophet and he was angry at the one who killed him. the companion replied he recited kalima because of fear of death . the Prophet asked did you look into his heart???
the instructions are very clear but we are not ready to accept them and trying to defend misconduct by giving examples of misconduct by others. they are responsible for their acts and we are responsible for ours.

How do you know Indians surrendered?

why spiked clubs what is wrong with the good old fashioned, respectable practice of pumping lead?
Ignoring the rest of your inane questions, but my honest thoughts on Kashmir will shock you.

Indians deserve every nail through their skull.

I believe they are better off being part of Xinjiang rather than with Pakistan or India.

Lol. So you are another joker which does not believe in Kashmiri right to self-determination.

f2-770x433.jpeg

Fact Check: Pic of jawans resting passed off as Indian soldiers martyred in Ladakh. TOI

Indians deserve every nail through their skull.

Lol. So you are another joker which does not believe in Kashmiri right to self-determination.

Please read my post more slowly - for a Kashmir person the choice between India and Pakistan is frankly not very appealing. I did not say that the people of Kashmir don't have the right to self-determination. Every one should have that right including you Comarade Ejaz Mao :lol:

This is barbaric, pure and simple.

I know we support the Chinese and are allied with China, but this act was barbaric. The Indians were ambushed by a much larger party of Chinese armed with these barbaric barbed wire clubs, knowing fully well the Indians would be unarmed and outnumbered. This is just medieval form of barbarism, and quiet frankly very sad.

My conscience does not allow me to support something like this (Although that does not matter at all)

Your enemy is raping our females in Kashmir, torturing and abusing our Kashmiri youth, and you having pity for a terrorist occupation army that tried to attack a Chinese camp in a surprise attack and failed.

whenever i used to study about the attrocities carried out by the pakistan army on the local bengalis and later on by the bengalis on the pro pakistanis in bangladesh the only thing that always used to come to my mind that how come a muslim can do this to another muslim. but now i have realized that there are very few muslims who really have islam in their hearts. depe inside most of us are the same ugly beasts and we can do anything in the state of anger. islam has very little effect on our personality. its a shame really.

another idiot added to my ignore list

Don't talk about Islam here. In war, every weapon is on the table. Whether spiked club, sword, or kung fu kick.

If Indians are afraid of their men dying, vacate our occupied lands.

Please read my post more slowly - for a Kashmir person the choice between India and Pakistan is frankly not very appealing. I did not say that the people of Kashmir don't have the right to self-determination. Every one should have that right including you Comarade Ejaz Mao :lol:

Who are you to make that choice?

Kashmiris have spoken.
flag.jpg

Back
Top Bottom