What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Pictures always hit home the reality of what happened. These are real people, human beings with families and loved ones now grieving. They gave the ultimate sacrifice for their nation and deserve full respect.

But one side of me does wonder, how many of these troops served on the LoC and fired at Pakistani soldiers?

NEVER EVER feel sympathy or empathy for indians. Just think of all the Kashmiris they have killed, tortured and committed war crimes against. NEVER FORGET!

Thanks for the personal attack.

I pray that the coming generations of Kashmir are strong enough to enjoy the beauty of Kashmir during a nuclear fallout. You believe strongly in a war that will win you nothing. You believe that by becoming, what Quran calls "transgressors", you will get to kill mushriqeen for sawab. I wish it was that easy to earn Jannat. If however, India becomes the transgressor, then it is a duty upon every Muslim to take up arms and shed blood in the name of Allah. But you on the other hand, want to initiate that blood shed by BECOMING the transgressor. Never In the history of Islam, our Prophet Muhammad (SAW) initiated hostilities. Be it Ghazwa e Badar, Ghazwa e Uhad, Ghazwa e Khandaq or the conquest of Makkah (which was carried out due to the failure of Makkans to conform to treaty of Hudaybiyyah)

Me, being a student of International Relations, has to think of tangible and reasonable solutions to conflicts. So my argument is that the war between Pakistan and India cannot be physical in nature and could be one based on proxies, and efforts to weaken the other state through supporting separatist elements. In fact, this type of war is in full swing because both nations know that a conventional war between two nations will destroy each other.

Now if you ask me, I unfortunately know a bit about , what Michael Stevens of Vsauce calls "Cruel Bombs". You will be speaking about taking Kashmir and killing mushriqeen by invading Kashmir for sawab when millions upon millions of human beings in the subcontinent will cease to exist. Maybe that is our destiny, Allah knows. But one thing is for sure, that if that nuclear war comes, people like you will be blamed in history for the damage to the planet and human race. But you know Allah says in the Quran that he can destroy a civilization and replace it with a civilization that he likes. And he has done that multiple times. Maybe its our time also.
Future (and final) Indo Pak war won't involve bigger nukes, one cannot rule out tactical nukes in the wide open deserts though.

Otherwise the war would be conventional.

EazjXxQXYAAUFZb

Pakistan should induct spiked clubs/maces as well into our armed forces.

1b4139d56fa9a126d4da9e750ed8b5add20464be.jpg

Bring back Mughal era. :pakistan:
i am always thankful of G3 sir utha deti hai indians ko oper .

nothing is more painful then pakistani G3 for indian army most of they indian soldiers killed on LOC were victims of G3
hk_g3.jpg

Pakistan should induct spiked clubs/maces as well into our armed forces.

1b4139d56fa9a126d4da9e750ed8b5add20464be.jpg

Bring back Mughal era. :pakistan:

As long as the indian threat to the Pakistani race and nation is completely neutralized, we should be prepared to use ANY means necessary to deal with the indians.

i cant keep religion out of this. sorry. i am a muslim. you want to keep religion out as you yourself know that religion doesnt allow babaric acts.
my point is very simple. i would love to see our enemies getting killed when they act against us or other muslims but still i wont support barbaric acts against them or their women specially when they have surrendered.
A thread about a dispute between India and China and you have to hover round religion. I am fully aware you are a Muslim . Trying to reiterate this stand to me is suggesting you are more of a Muslim than those disagreeing with - a trait which is immature.
I will stand by more position - the Indian army and some parts of its common people are responsible for some of the greatest atrocities against Muslims. In my Kashmir I have had me and my family leave the soil vacant because these vermin shoot randomly at us and you want me to have sympathy?
I frankly believe these Indian vermin wouldn’t think twice at putting a bullet into your back. They have had a violent horrific encounter and met their match.
I sympathise at all lives lost but I sympathise 1000 times more at the losses of innocent and Muslims that are at the end of these peoples actions.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom