What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Just see his eagerness to shutdown the following thread created by @SBUS-CXK

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/from-1962-to-2020-chinas-attitude-towards-india.672088/

Thank you. I was losing my patience with that guy.
And what is wrong for shutting down that useless thread by @SBUS-CXK
and no Indian want to divide Kashmir between Pakistan and China and last sources saying that only 20 Indian soldiers had been killed, so you have a backup for your claim that 200 Indian soliders had been killed at ladakh
always have a honesty on your belt

Hahahahahahahaha....
This is a big big laughstock here in Chinese forums like CJDBY.NET...
These are names of Chinese senior generals confered in 1955, try to match these names:

tim20200619221608-jpg.643051

View attachment 643054
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_generals_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China#Senior_generals_(shang_Jiang,_1955)[3]
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
indians are sooooo stupid to be fooled....

Holy smoke... Are Indians not ashamed to even a small level???.. what a pathetic nation... What a looser nation!...

These people are clowns... We can invade Kashmir right now... These guys are pathetic looosers....

I can't believe how these Indians live on Bollywood illusions of grandeur...

Fake surgical strikes... Fake terror plots... Fake skin colour... Fake people.

And what is wrong for shutting down that useless thread by @SBUS-CXK
and no Indian want to divide Kashmir between Pakistan and China and last sources saying that only 20 Indian soldiers had been killed, so you have a backup for your claim that 200 Indian soliders had been killed at ladakh
always have a honesty on your belt

Ok bhai. whatever you say. I am not here to argue with a Pakistani.

Hilariously true... the SU30MKI shot down is number 12 replacement... brilliant.
This is amazing..

@IAU stay on the topic.. If you have reservations on someone's flags, please raise a complain in GHQ. There is a process of verfication.. No more accusations on this thread.. If your allegations are found true, he will be asked to change his flags. Thanks.

If Chinese really loose 43 soldiers then they will be closing into Delhi.
World will never know what there actual casualties are.
I had a good laugh at this.

Dreams aside the reality is that they are silent. No other options buddy :lol:

Yes, I said I killed a million Indians and buried modi alive all by myself, and you are still in denial.:rofl:

Source: internet.

No picture no video no proof needs, just a big enough mouth and only the sky is limit:rofl:
he he he then without source they said 10 captives and you believed it :chilli:

Pure bureaucracy, twisting words to cover the half truth which actually constitutes the whole story.

"At the moment China is not detaining any Indians".
I had a good laugh at this.

Dreams aside the reality is that they are silent. No other options buddy :lol:

he he he then without source they said 10 captives and you believed it :chilli:
Another source for the return of the 10 Indian soldiers that surrendered so easily to china
https://www.rt.com/news/492321-china-returns-indian-soldiers/

Back
Top Bottom