What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Chinese/Pakistanis please take note... Even the South Indian commies will take our side against these North Indian facist occupiers

I hope we can split India up. South Indians who have in history less to do with northern wars and more trade with China from sea and sharing of culture is something better. If south Indian states become another union country and have reasonable cooperative politicians and educated people, then we can progress and talk things through. Dealing with BJP stupidity is difficult and sometimes only tool is a gun since they only offer this line of thinking.

Ea4xiq4UcAAi_bq

I think you have not closed your loudmouth much, so how could you say you not even open your mouth?

Everyone know the only tough organ of you is your big mouth.

That is one of two organs of Indians which is overactive. The other is used for defecating in the streets.

Spicy vegetarian food is not good for the digestive system. It is quite a shame with all the cows running around in India and dying of thirst.

Indian Muslims were making good use and money off of that, but RSS lynch mobs put an end to it.

so you're pakistani, pretending to be an indians, no indian talk to divide Kashmir between China and Pakistan, and spreading false rumors that at ladakh there were 200 indian soldiers had been killed, when news were started to circulate more than 20 indian soldiers being killed from page 100 on this thread

I am fine changing my flag if that is what @mods want me to do.

@Foxtrot Alpha

Back
Top Bottom