What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Modi govt and military leaders have soldiers’ blood on hands. PM’s dilemma now same as Nehru.
Misreading the LAC situation and poorly advised by his compliant military hierarchy, Modi played a dangerous game of brinkmanship. The result is the horrendous murder of 20 soldiers.

The Gap between China-India is larger than Pakistan-India. The Chinese believe that India can be a counter weight or some type of threat to them when in reality India can only be a nuisance.

Chinese would be surprised to learn the true level of poverty in India. India has more people earning less than $1 a day than all of Africa. In fact this week 1/3 of India's population is expected to run completely out of savings. That is over 450 million people! Unlike China the wealth in India is held by a very very small group on Oligarchs who have put a chaiwalla in charge of the country to increase their wealth. I have been to India myself a few times in the past and I can honestly tell you that it is hell on earth. The smells, the scenes you see, the beggars everywhere... even the poorest places in Pakistan cannot match what you will see in India's cities. Next to high rise skyscrapers you will see horrid slums where whole families are walking around naked.

China take note. If you wanna crush Indian aggression then you must crush New Delhi!

For one, China has never thought India is a counterweight to China, and mostly because of that, in the past India is really not China's priority, PLA then only leave a few regiments in Tibet, but this has changed since 2017.

And the Chinese do have somewhat a good grasp of indian military might, or rather the lack of it: our older generation soldiers who have fought Indians before generally believed that the indian military is even less organized than criminal gang or rogues groups, their morale are very easy to collapse whenever their commanders are died or their troop suffers relatively large casualties, kind of like the military group in ancient time.

And judging by Indians' pathetic performance recently, they have not improved much, if a war with India break out, judging by their performance and China's recent advancement in military tech, I expect a gulf-war like shock to be honest.

who is you here???
I've never been to Afghanistan, and Indonesia as far as I'm concerned are not in a military conflict with the Taliban.

mauled??? that's quite an overstatement. I always stressed my view as a SE Asian, and that is India getting hostile to China is always a good thing, we just add another front to beijing long list of enemies.
if you don't realized it already this conflict will outlast Xi. whoever succeed Xi will have to inherit leadership of a country at odds with basically almost every one of their neighbors.

just look at this map, and you'll understand why India is important in the long run. It used to be an Asia Pacific problems only, now it's basically an Indo Pacific one.
EXK8ssdU8AEw9JD.jpg
Incorrect map of Pakistan and India.

Northern Areas and Azad Kashmir are totally missing from Pakistan, even if you are trying to be neutral to LoC.

For one, China has never thought India is a counterweight to China, and mostly because of that, in the past India is really not China's priority, PLA then only leave a few regiments in Tibet, but this has changed since 2017.

And the Chinese do have somewhat a good grasp of indian military might, or rather the lack of it: our older generation soldiers who have fought Indians before generally believed that the indian military is even less organized than criminal gang or rogues groups, their morale are very easy to collapse whenever their commanders are died or their troop suffers relatively large casualties, kind of like the military group in ancient time.

And judging by Indians' pathetic performance recently, they have not improved much, if a war with India break out, judging by their performance and China's recent advancement in military tech, I expect a gulf-war like shock to be honest.

It is an insult to criminal gangs to be compared to Indians. They are 1000x more efficient.

Well it's not me who designed this map. It's just for illustration purpose.

It is a manipulative map as it falsely shows Pakistan and China not having a border.

Why indo-pacific nonsense of US is denying Pakistan of its sovereign territory?

I wonder if this Chinese move is aimed at Taiwan?

if they walk over and beat up massive India with its 1.2 billion population. what chance does Taiwan have? it would also be a proving ground for the new modernized PLA.

kind of how the US proved their technological dominance in 1991 using precision guided munitions against Iraqis.

A limited war with India would actually have less international and geopolitical implications then a war with Taiwan. which would be extremely risky not only in potentially drawing the US in, complete alienation from the west, and even potential failure incase of unexpected but possible Taiwanese success. a relatively well armed island that's been preparing for this scenario for decades...

but India really needs to something here to maintain credibility. Modi has really come across as confused and weak..

just my personal 2 cents.

Interesting thought. Also I think it's possible the USA has created this for both China and India and wishing to see what CCP will do. The Indians started with 2019 removing and changing their country's law around Muslims citizenship and Kashmir and made more moves to LAC and LOC threatening CPEC as well. I think the USA saw this and if not even controlled these moves of Modi, and to this point now where they are trying to push us into war. It wants to see how CCP will act and maybe also what PLA will show in way of war. Definitely they are watching through their spies their signal collectors, satellites and whatever they have to observe. PLA I think may be very cunning about this and will control how they fight India so to win our objectives which are securing LAC and CPEC borders and interests while if India fights, we only limit what we use and show. Anyway should be good practice for PLA and we build everything ourselves so don't send money out for weapons. If Indians are angry and dumb, they will lose objectives lose money and lose lots of military equipment and men.

Back
Top Bottom