What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Wow, such a complete list of the dead for Chinese side. Funny, it's in both English and Traditional Chinese. I mean, we use Simplified Chinese, Chinese people in Taiwan and Hong Kong may use it and you will never see a official post or document in Traditional Chinese. So, it's fake made up by a person who has no idea what TC and SC are.

If the Indians could kill these names they are truly superpower now

The list is a list of the PLA marshals and senior generals since 1950:rofl:

Foreign media also reported the death of 43 chinese soldiers and you still in denial.

Yes, I said I killed a million Indians and buried modi alive all by myself, and you are still in denial.:rofl:

Source: internet.

No picture no video no proof needs, just a big enough mouth and only the sky is limit:rofl:

Hahahahahahahaha....
This is a big big laughstock here in Chinese forums like CJDBY.NET...
These are names of Chinese senior generals confered in 1955, try to match these names:

tim20200619221608-jpg.643051

upload_2020-6-19_23-1-44.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_..._China#Senior_generals_(shang_Jiang,_1955)[3]
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
indians are sooooo stupid to be fooled....

fazool main itni mehnat ki they are indians who said we counted our pilots and fighter no mig-21 or pilot missing until we show abhinandan on tv :D

If Chinese really loose 43 soldiers then they will be closing into Delhi.
World will never know what there actual casualties are.
Foreign media also reported the death of 43 chinese soldiers and you still in denial.

In China, Indians get a nickname called Ah-San

Whilst the very famous Chinese author, Lu Xun, has a very famous book called the story of Ah-Q (I am not make this up) or something.

You guys should have a read of the novel, I am sure there are English versions of the book, it describe exactly the kind of personality like Indians, although to a lesser degree:rofl:

Anyway, the kind of inferiority-complex driven delusion is overwhelming for both "Ah"s

Is there any observation period for making a new account on PDF like interim periods where person cant post just observe. If not this should be implemented, would save us from debunking claims of every new bakht vomiting his whatsapp university course material onto PDF threads whenever such an event occurs
@WebMaster @PakSword

The Gap between China-India is larger than Pakistan-India. The Chinese believe that India can be a counter weight or some type of threat to them when in reality India can only be a nuisance.

Chinese would be surprised to learn the true level of poverty in India. India has more people earning less than $1 a day than all of Africa. In fact this week 1/3 of India's population is expected to run completely out of savings. That is over 450 million people! Unlike China the wealth in India is held by a very very small group on Oligarchs who have put a chaiwalla in charge of the country to increase their wealth. I have been to India myself a few times in the past and I can honestly tell you that it is hell on earth. The smells, the scenes you see, the beggars everywhere... even the poorest places in Pakistan cannot match what you will see in India's cities. Next to high rise skyscrapers you will see horrid slums where whole families are walking around naked.

China take note. If you wanna crush Indian aggression then you must crush New Delhi!

Chill Bro they aint worth the effort. Its not like u can reason with them..

Hahahahahahahaha....
This is a big big laughstock here in Chinese forums like CJDBY.NET...
These are names of Chinese senior generals confered in 1955, try to match these names:

tim20200619221608-jpg.643051

View attachment 643054
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_generals_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China#Senior_generals_(shang_Jiang,_1955)[3]
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
indians are sooooo stupid to be fooled....

Meh, more innovative than Shazzauddin or shabaazuddin or shahabuddin or whatever the hell it was (did they ever decide which was the actual name of that F-16 they shot down in their wet dream?)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom