What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Bahut bada suraakh kiye hain. Bahut 56 56 inch kiye. Nehru ko gariyaye, Pakistan ko dhamakaaye. Sab sahi chal rahaa tha, perfect love story. But they forgot about China. Ab na sili jaa rahi naa dikhaayi jaa rahi.

This is why we should never lose Modesty, Humility, Empathy and Compassion.

Time to learn.
Are you Bihari?

Got some shame you're humiliated by Chinese in front of the whole world and you still have your crap superiority ego over China

well, thats not what the Chinese are saying :D

Go and check one word from them confirming what you are spewing here...

May be after they recover from the shock, they may make some statement,
Give them some time to recover buddy, After all, we gave them shock of their lives.

Just some translation error

Looks like either the translator has a poor grasp of Chinese language or they have a poor grasp of English.

hehe....

"translation error"..
LMAO...

Yeah man...your whole military is a comedy of errors after the recent thrashing..

Give them some time to recover buddy, After all, we gave them shock of their lives.

hehe....

"translation error"..
LMAO...

Yeah man...your whole military is a comedy of errors after the recent thrashing..

Totally agree with you. Even the americans have admitted that the indians have fought the Chinese better than they or NATO would have done.

Seems like high level talks between India and China are bearing no fruit. Both sides have deployed massive troops and hardware along the LAC.
Ab IAF aa gayaa, ek do jaroor girwaayenge. Fir Chowmein kha ke aa jaayenge. IAF also want to enjoy the party.

Are you Bihari?
I am multitalented mimicry artist, from Dev Bhoomi, UK, North India.

Sometimes I become Ashok Swain and sometime Tarek Fateh. I am universal guy who believes in Earth is Flat.

I am also Ex Modi Fan, who is now his worst Enemy.

Totally agree with you. Even the americans have admitted that the indians have fought the Chinese better than they or NATO would have done.

When the victim is not even opening their mouth,
why should we ask people who were not even present?

When the victim is not even opening their mouth,
why should we ask people who were not even present?

But the grandiose victory by india is even being celebrated by the americans and Russians. america and Russia are now both going to purchase trillions of dollars worth of indian made weapons so that hopefully one day these 2 nations will be as powerful and advanced as india. The americans and Russians are getting rid of all their weapons and replacing them with indian weapons.

hehe....

"translation error"..
LMAO...

The only ones that are in shock are your 10 high ranking officers that fought so poorly and surrendered so easily

I wonder if this Chinese move is aimed at Taiwan?

if they walk over and beat up massive India with its 1.2 billion population. what chance does Taiwan have? it would also be a proving ground for the new modernized PLA.

kind of how the US proved their technological dominance in 1991 using precision guided munitions against Iraqis.

A limited war with India would actually have less international and geopolitical implications then a war with Taiwan. which would be extremely risky not only in potentially drawing the US in, complete alienation from the west, and even potential failure incase of unexpected but possible Taiwanese success. a relatively well armed island that's been preparing for this scenario for decades...

but India really needs to something here to maintain credibility. Modi has really come across as confused and weak..

just my personal 2 cents.

Hope better sense prevails. War is not a option for us. Just fire Doval and Rajnath Singh.

Leave it Forget it but Fix it.

Modi's Balidaan (removal) shouldn't be off the table. Who's Idea was Aug 5, 2019? It wasn't Rajnath Singh or Doval.

Pakistani reports on this incident have been much more accurate than India's and if you go by that, China is still progressing and capturing more Indian territories, especially after failed Indin encounter after which China wants to teach India a bigger lesson.

if they walk over and beat up massive India with its 1.2 billion population. what chance does Taiwan have? it would also be a proving ground for the new modernized PLA.

kind of how the US proved their technological dominance in 1991 using precision guided munitions against Iraqis.

A limited war with India would actually have less international and geopolitical implications then a war with Taiwan. which would be extremely risky not only in potentially drawing the US in, complete alienation from the west, and even potential failure incase of unexpected but possible Taiwanese success. a relatively well armed island that's been preparing for this scenario for decades...

but India really needs to something here to maintain credibility. Modi has really come across as confused and weak..

india's population is actually 1.4 billion NOT 1.2 billion.

Its one stone two bird strategy from china, the upcoming war will settle land disputes with india, and settle china as global military power without hampering relations with west. It will also give taiwan the hint that its better to join mainland than face the hammer.

hehe....

"translation error"..
LMAO...

Wow India has become a real superpower

And it dosent get humilated by countries every year

Jay Modi

TIM20200619221608.jpg

Back
Top Bottom