What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

So, it was China that was unlawfully building structures in a disputed land and then suddenly opened fire. IA troops were protecting their land that China wants to grab. Catching the workers do not go against the norm. What do you mean by beating. A little mishandling is not beating. China should value human lives. Historically it is a demonic country that we can see also in the South Pacific.
1, There is evidence to show. Indian soldiers killed by bullets?
2, OMG, the devil country please forget Kashmir, Sikkim, Bhutan, Nepal.
3. Just Bangladesh? A rubbish! Believe me. as long as I give one 054A to Myanmar. the whole BN will kneel.:lol:

EayDgb5UwAEJxRF

3. Just Bangladesh. A rubbish. Believe me. as long as I give one 054A to Myanmar. the whole BN will kneel.:lol:

Or stop providing spares for the second hand frigates China sold them, which they call a Navy... old scrap you gave them at very low cost for goodwill. :)

CPEC shows a country of 220 million people is unable to build roads., bridges, tunnels and dams. Intelligent people are needed to build these things. Chinese are intelligent and you are not. Why to celebrate the dependence on others? Is it not derogatory?

Because we were an ally of USA for 15 years, and recieved $ 115 Billion in infrastructural damage joining their War on Terror as frontline ally. Became a security state, no FDI's. Recieved only 17 billion as Coallition Support Fund.

China helped Pakistan when we had hit the rock bottom. CPEC is now valued $ 100+ billion, and rightly a nightmare of USA+india.

Chinese and Pakistani workers both work on CPEC projects mutually. We are catching up with where we left.

You've just started to side with US, so good luck. What you saw in Ladakh is only the beginning if you touch Chinese interests in the region. Moreover, USA doesn't come to help you. She makes her war yours.

3. Just Bangladesh? A rubbish! Believe me. as long as I give one 054A to Myanmar. the whole BN will kneel.:lol:
Bangladesh Navy is much stronger than they ever were and are growing and soon will induct 6 modern new submarines. They are already buying new Tanks and MRLs and Artillery for their Army. Soon when China convinces them to buy more than 100 J 10 C India seriously needs to worry about third front.

Hi @Zohair Alam you didn't answer my question DOES IA is fool to have Chinese beidu receivers to track their movements in galwan Valley????

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom