What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

First of all vast majority of that country seriously hates India. Secondly what matters is economic and Military interests and trust me China will be soon main ally of Bangladesh not India and India will face third front.
You are pointing towards the submarine base to be built by China in BD?

First of all vast majority of that country seriously hates India. Secondly what matters is economic and Military interests and trust me China will be soon main ally of Bangladesh not India and India will face third front.
I don't think so. They supported Myanmar over Bangladesh in Rohingya issue. We are on our own because of our government.

I don't think so. They supported Myanmar over Bangladesh in Rohingya issue. We are on our own because of our government.
Do you know about the Purbachal project and you think it makes any impact on BD-Chinese relations on strategic level?

Also, Sheikh Hasina signed with india over use of BD seaports and also welcomes Chinese to use BD's seaports, what do you make of it ?

What's going on in Ladakh region?

Chinese moving in? occupied army base of India?

Any confirmation?

First of all vast majority of that country seriously hates India.
We have no certain way of judging that. It certainly is not a sentiment is expressed in electoral policy. And that is what matters. Not some vocal BD's who suffer from inferiority complex and want to be Pakistani's in their heart. Similiar to how many of our people pine for Turkic/Arabic recognition.

Secondly what matters is economic and Military interests and trust me China will be soon main ally of Bangladesh not India and India will face third front.
Fact: The major market for BD exports is the west. I already told they would go back to state semi-nakedness without western markerts. Thus they will not endanger that by siding with China alone. They will walk a very balanced tightrope between India, west and China. Placating all but not making any enemies. This is in their interest and I have noticed BD people are rather good at chasing their interests. The majority wanted to leave Pakistan in 1971. Was thatr decision correct? Yes. Look at their economic position now and what it was in 1971.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom