What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

India seriously needs to worry about third front.
Zarvan a country born in the womb of India, nursed by India will always remain broadly within the Indian orbit. Always. It's entire economic trajectory is west-centric. It's booming industrial exports go the west. It's nvestors come from the west. Without all that they would be back to being semi-naked lunghi wearing, starving people. Do understand this basic dynamic informing BD's position.

Ye and your government said they invented the internet 2000 years ago and you believed it?
Ye and your government said they are removing poverty from India and you believed it?
Ye and your government said plenty toilets in India and you believed it?
Ye and your government said no Muslims are harassed in India?

Please dont tell us to believe your government - we know they are liars to the max.

The indian government didn't say they invented the internet 2,000 years ago. They said they invented it 10,000 years ago:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/558725/

Bro, please get your facts right.

Oooo man this was classic. Lucky you caught Abhi else they will deny it to the grave.

Haha you're telling the obvious.

I couldn't help laughing when I heard the briefing from MEA spokesperson ' our one pilot is missing in action. Pakistas says he is with them '

LOL

Pakistan se panga liya tha tau Pakistan kay pas hi hona tha

Moreover indians ko pehle pata tha Paksitan k pas hai q k ISPR ne subha khud bataya tha. MEA evening main briefing de raha hai public ko k Pakistan says he is with Pakistan. moreover, he warned journalists earlier k woh is briefing pe questions nahi le ga last main.

is saadgi pe kaun na mar jaye LOL

and See how they dont miss any chance to discredit and downplay us.

next day when we released him bhakts said dekha modi k pressure m chor diya

modi ka aur ICJ ka pressure Kulbhushan k liye tau kaam nahi aya ab tak

Just interested if Israel has offered any support to India? Or Russia, France, Uk, USA, Germany said anything in India’s favour!

And how many BDs were killed by india in the past decade on the indo bd border?
If anything this is demonic:

View attachment 642734 View attachment 642735 View attachment 642736 View attachment 642737

Or perhaps you will justify deaths of thousands of your countrymen, women and kids too.​
Please talk of the present China-India skirmish and not about Felani. Being a human being requires to value lives. Innocent killings do not achieve anything. I hope the little conflict does no spread to a larger area.

Hi @Zohair Alam you didn't answer my question DOES IA is fool to have Chinese beidu receivers to track their movements in galwan Valley????

your answers lie in your own posts. you mentioned GPS. i showed you how GPS is heavily being used by US navy, air force, NASA.

by the same way beidu will be used by Chinese PLA, PLAAF

you mention 'spy satellites', there are no spy or military missions allowed in space. its space law. so countries have been sending and using civilian satellites for military purpose.

did you read my post where i described relation between GPS and US military?who can stop China to use Beidu 3 for that purpose?

GPS was actually a military invention, later became available to public. if GPS was enough, if reliance on another country's system is enough why China needed Beidu 3 , and how much can it benefit its adversary india?

you have no idea of IoT, Big Data, and Cloud Beidu can become part of

stop whining

Please talk of the present China-India skirmish and not about Felani. Being a human being requires to value lives. Innocent killings do not achieve anything. I hope the little conflict does no spread to a larger area.
Than stop being indias mistress and have the fukin gutts to call a spade.. a fakin spade.. you are so worried bout bhartis who massacre your own citizens thats tellin in itself..

In Urdu we have a saying "shah say ziadq shah ka wafadar", more loyal to the shah than the shah himself..

These indian troops attacked chinese and got slaughtered in return.. im sure they didnt go to chinese positions for a fukin dance off.

That said, these troops were called off from IOK so we aint shedding crocodile tears for a military that commits war crimes.

Zarvan a country born in the womb of India, nursed by India will always remain broadly within the Indian orbit. Always. It's entire economic trajectory is west-centric. It's booming industrial exports go the west. It's nvestors come from the west. Without all that they would be back to being semi-naked lunghi wearing, starving people. Do understand this basic dynamic informing BD's position.
First of all vast majority of that country seriously hates India. Secondly what matters is economic and Military interests and trust me China will be soon main ally of Bangladesh not India and India will face third front.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom