What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Dude you're here for wasting your time.
dude you are wasting your time, if you know nothing stay silent, beidu is in medium to high orbits (geostationary/geosynchronous) orbits, all spy satellites is in low earth orbits

Do you care about Muslims of India only, or you're also worried about what your iron brother has done and is doing to innocent Uyghur Muslims in China?
What happened to the Ummah?

China openly invites every concerned human rights, and law makers around the world to come visit a place of their choice in Uyghur.

India has yet to allow UNMOGIP (United Nations Military Observer Group in India & Pakistan) beyond Delhi even after 70+ years of agreeing to it. Whereas UNMOGIP complete their duties freely in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan. Visit their website.

What the Chinese are doing with the Uigers is no different to what Pakistan is doing with ex-Taliban, i.e deradicalising them and teaching them not to use religion for secular causes or to justify violence. That's very different to the murder, rape and persecution of the Kashmiris by the Indians who claim they are their own citizens.

Oh shit, looks like i've missed the parties LOL
hopefully not too late to have some fun.....:devil:now?
So, the story begin with
(1) Some "Macho Indian soldiers" got their A@S accidentally kicked by Chinese whom known as sick man of Asia
(2) As usual, Indians trying extremely hard to manipulate a terrible "defeat" into a glorious "victory"
(3) Modi and company assured all Indians and media="ALL IS WELL":dance3:
upload_2020-6-18_6-29-44.png

dude you are wasting your time, if you know nothing stay silent, beidu is in medium to high orbits (geostationary/geosynchronous) orbits, all spy satellites is in low earth orbits

dudess you're not familiar with IoT, and Big Data

you're not familiar that the heaviest user of GPS are american armed forces, NASA, and NOAA. every time i use google earth caption of US Navy comes.

visiting the following air force military website wont hurt you

https://www.af.mil/About-Us/Fact-Sheets/Display/Article/104610/global-positioning-system/

China can use Big Data approaches & IoT to monitor any troubled region with beidu 3 accuracy factored in

What the Chinese are doing with the Uigers is no different to what Pakistan is doing with ex-Taliban, i.e deradicalising them and teaching them not to use religion for secular causes or to justify violence. That's very different to the murder, rape and persecution of the Kashmiris by the Indians who claim they are their own citizens.

Not Taliban, but TTP.

Oh shit, looks like i've missed the parties LOL
hopefully not too late to have some fun.....:devil:now?
So, the story begin with
(1) Some "Macho Indian soldiers" got their A@S accidentally kicked by Chinese whom known as sick man of Asia
(2) As usual, Indians trying extremely hard to manulate a terrible "defeat" into a glorious "victory"
(3) Modi and company assured all Indians and media="ALL IS WELL":dance3:
View attachment 642744
Nah the cover up has only started lol.

Look like a barb wire fence picket. Wire is wound around those spookes. Highly possible these were lying on the construction site and chinese picked them up once the brawl started

Chinese have fantastic martial arts skills. They can use a number of handheld weapons (not firearm) and can kill a number of Indian soldiers without firing a bullet.

The number of deaths for Indian army in this single clash is staggering.
It appears to me that their party was ambushed by Chinese.

There are reports that IA had decided to launch a commando attack to occupy some hills. This was the first of many possible expeditions.
Indian army involved commandos from Bihar and Tamil regiments.
Most likely Indians started their ascent on the hill in the night.

I think Chinese got the sniff and were waiting for them.
They (Chinese) took Indian by complete surprise and before Indians could organize themselves Chinese had finished the job and slipped away in darkness.
Killing of Colonel Commandant and the two second in command didn't help Indian army's organization.

@PanzerKiel Your comments Sir! (I got the above narration from YouTube).

This seems about right, Just read between the lines. They are either dead or in Chinese prison so all soldiers are accounted for and none is missing.

Methods used by China and Pakistan for correctional purposes of extremists will soon be sought in hindutva bharat for saffronites

Do you care about Muslims of India only, or you're also worried about what your iron brother has done and is doing to innocent Uyghur Muslims in China?
What happened to the Ummah?

China has no problem with Islam or Christianity.
In the past, Hong XiuQuan used Christianity to start the Taiping rebellion and caused the death of about 10 to 30 million people. Today, Christianity still operates normally in China. The Chinese government does not prohibit Christianity, so they have no reason to stop Islam

China does not encourage its people to be Muslims and Christians, but they do not ban these religions.
The only exception is religious organizations like Falun Gong.

Do not equate Islam and Uyghur. China has 56 ethnic groups and only Uighurs have problems. They always dreamed of founding the East Turkestan state and constantly attacked, massacred and genocide other ethnic groups in Xinjiang. In the past, rebels were crushed by the 36th division. At present, they are constantly conducting terrorist attacks such as ramming Tiananmen cars, knife attacks at Kunming railway station, riots in Xinjiang. Uighur extremists do not represent all Uighurs and Muslims, but their actions undermine the image of the Muslim community in China.

Finally, Uighurs in Xinjiang have higher incomes and better living conditions than many other countries in Asia. They are also prioritized for government support in health, education and employment. If you want to know more about the Uighurs, it is best to go to Xinjiang and see with your own eyes, not one-sided listening from western media.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom