What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

How disgusting

Go tell indian families whose Biharis were clubbed to death by China. 60km they gained is not real as well. Just get fck out of here

Its too easy yaar.. For you to believed on any fake/untrusted tweets...

Best of luck... I m out of this fake news discussion... You may continue but pls do not quote me... Thank you

Thanks for the personal attack.

I pray that the coming generations of Kashmir are strong enough to enjoy the beauty of Kashmir during a nuclear fallout. You believe strongly in a war that will win you nothing. You believe that by becoming, what Quran calls "transgressors", you will get to kill mushriqeen for sawab. I wish it was that easy to earn Jannat. If however, India becomes the transgressor, then it is a duty upon every Muslim to take up arms and shed blood in the name of Allah. But you on the other hand, want to initiate that blood shed by BECOMING the transgressor. Never In the history of Islam, our Prophet Muhammad (SAW) initiated hostilities. Be it Ghazwa e Badar, Ghazwa e Uhad, Ghazwa e Khandaq or the conquest of Makkah (which was carried out due to the failure of Makkans to conform to treaty of Hudaybiyyah)

Me, being a student of International Relations, has to think of tangible and reasonable solutions to conflicts. So my argument is that the war between Pakistan and India cannot be physical in nature and could be one based on proxies, and efforts to weaken the other state through supporting separatist elements. In fact, this type of war is in full swing because both nations know that a conventional war between two nations will destroy each other.

Now if you ask me, I unfortunately know a bit about , what Michael Stevens of Vsauce calls "Cruel Bombs". You will be speaking about taking Kashmir and killing mushriqeen by invading Kashmir for sawab when millions upon millions of human beings in the subcontinent will cease to exist. Maybe that is our destiny, Allah knows. But one thing is for sure, that if that nuclear war comes, people like you will be blamed in history for the damage to the planet and human race. But you know Allah says in the Quran that he can destroy a civilization and replace it with a civilization that he likes. And he has done that multiple times. Maybe its our time also.
I ment no personal attack and I dont with my Muslim brother.
Your post is beautiful only you fail to understand that India is already a aggressor and committed atrocities against Kashmiri muslims and still doing it. Peace is good but not on the cost of freedom or religion. Rest is point less if you cant breath freely. War is imminent and it's been forced on us by kufir.

@RB200 post the links.

@rott i got it from him... but only 1 pic

Its too easy yaar.. For you to believed on any fake/untrusted tweets...

Best of luck... I m out of this fake news discussion... You may continue but pls do not quote me... Thank you
Yeah we should believe indian liars and propaganda.. this os 2020 not 1990s.. cant hide shyt.

sometimes i think that the soldiers are the most pathetic humans. got no heart , no brain but trained to kill , torture and rape upon the orders of the elite that enjoys all the luxuries of life. i felt pity for the indian soldiers but they were killing muslims and raping women in kashmir. they might have got what they deserved.

Kill or be killed. The battlefield is no place for diplomacy. If people want to avoid the attrocities of war, don't start wars. Once they begin, savagery and death is the only way it goes.

So, here’s what I do not get. How come no one from the Indian side opted to open fire?

Indian side just confirmed their soldiers had weapons on them. Why did no one opt to fire? Something is amiss here and not making sense. Their CO got killed. Their compatriots were being clubbed and no one thought to switch to guns?

America would've been a lot better off without wars like Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan. The reason its wealth and "empire" is growing has more to do so with its economics than warfare ... think about how much better this country would be if it were not for the two Middle East Wars?
except for the fact that all them places you name are ruled by the empire through proxies

Do you care about Muslims of India only, or you're also worried about what your iron brother has done and is doing to innocent Uyghur Muslims in China?
What happened to the Ummah?

I grew up with Uyghurs. Pakistan hosts one of the largest Uyghur population in the world.

Your fake concern can get lost.

When you afford Kashmiris their rights, then we will talk.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom