What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

China & Pakistan are not antagonist. Their geopolitical interests converge. Consider them one.

Really Sorry, Sir! but I am not interested to discuss about such non-related topic. Please open a thread and if you want than we can discuss at deep level.

Request everyone to be on Topic and discuss on India-China (Border standoff status).. Thank you

IA troops were killed only because the coward and untrustworthy Chinese military suddenly opened fire towards them. Do you have any other explanation than to say that your military went to the meeting with prior preparation and IA troops fell in your trap?

This is not called heroism or bravery by any definition.
IA commanders were so foolish as to let soldiers go without weapons? .

Really Sorry, Sir! but I am not interested to discuss about such non-related topic. Please open a thread and if you want than we can discuss at deep level.

Request everyone to be on Topic and discuss on India-China (Border standoff status).. Thank you

Why the sudden change of tone addressing a Pakistani, sir? Lol

So, it was China that was unlawfully building structures in a disputed land and then suddenly opened fire. IA troops were protecting their land that China wants to grab. Catching the workers do not go against the norm. What do you mean by beating. A little mishandling is not beating. China should value human lives. Historically it is a demonic country that we can see also in the South Pacific.
And how many BDs were killed by india in the past decade on the indo bd border?
If anything this is demonic:

Or perhaps you will justify deaths of thousands of your countrymen, women and kids too.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the sudden change of tone addressing a Pakistani, sir? Lol

Yaar! actually... I am trying to follow PDF rules....If you are asking me! than i would say that I say "Sir" to everyone... does not matter, who is he! during the duscussion even if he is newly born baby...

Please stay on topic and don't quote me unnecessary... Thanks

Okay, back to be discussing 20 Galwan Kay Pehalwan.

I will tell you very openly " chinese does not care about Kashmir" previously, they never care and future, they will never care!

Rest you are Moderator...... You can Ban me or say anything! Thank you
Why will I ban you if you follow the rules?

I hardly ban anyone..

And whether Chinese care about Kashmir or not, it's their own decision. What you should think is that how your forces behave with innocent civilians (even little 9 grader girls are not spared) and then cry like children all over the internet if your soldiers recieve the same medicine at the hands of others.

Come on man, grow up.. I am reading Indian comments on twitter in reponse to Chinese "weapons of mass destruction"... it seems like you guys have high moral values.. no you don't.

Last edited:
They are doing for their own interests.
We all collectively do it for our own interests. Even the love and care you extend towards your parents or family is driven by your own interests. What goes for individuals goes for nations. Self interest. So I see no need for you to harp on about this.

As athiests we certainly know Chinese are not doing it for 'Muslim brotherhood' etc. It's self interest. Period.

Back
Top Bottom