What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

@Areesh - the twats at it again.

Daily dose of denial. Another thread started to aid his blood pressure reduction - Apparently according to HIS reliable sources - China killed no Indian soldiers - they were dummies made of plastic and the land that the Chinese are occupying is a figment of their imagination.

What a complete load of bullshit - anything to passify the masses and make Modi feel Incredible Indiaaaaa again.
I cant believe these inbreds believe their own manure.

I am not sure if it is related to this "chinese and indian incident thread".

It is related to the barbarism being discussed here as well as all over the internet and Chinese being accused of it.

Chinese killed your soldiers.. the things they used to kill them don't matter.. what matters is that they killed soldiers, not unarmed civilians by using guns at least.

I am not sure if it is related to this "chinese and indian incident thread".

It is related. This is whats barbaric. Attacking innocent civilians is barbaric. You brought up the word barbaric. We are attempting to show you what IS barbaric.
The Indian army has some low life humans that attack innocent THATS barbaric - China just gave your soldiers a taste of their own medicine. Now go cry a river

173336tovv9cofb6ofnn10.png

Waiting to be confirmed, if true, how despreate are they when they were trying to get out, they are everywhere,river,slopes.

For those Indians who said Chinese soldiers had not taken Indian "claimed" territory. Meaning, they were still in Chinese territory.

This must be the first time in HISTORY, soldiers have died defending enemy territory.

Didn't that same foreign policy magazine said that no f16 shot down...?
Exactly.. even this particular article doesnt do shit for the indian narrative, just says china is not releasing figures to keep its options open, but the indians are acting as if it says "they're doing it cuz they lost dozens more than indians".. damn these sanghis are so mentally challenged ffs..

Would it make a singular difference to the New ChineseStatusQuo in Liberated Ladakh?

Perhaps, the Chinese are killing the Monkey to scare the Tiger!!

The status quo is a new order I'm calling Pax China going to persist for as long as insanity remains in indian polity.

Yes, kill indian soldiers to scare off americans. Heavy price already to side with US, moreover, it's still the beginning.

Last edited:
It is related to the barbarism being discussed here as well as all over the internet and Chinese being accused of it.

Chinese killed your soldiers.. the things they used to kill them doesn't matter.. what matters is that they killed soldiers, not unarmed civilians by using guns at least.

I will tell you very openly " chinese does not care about Kashmir". previously, they never care and future, they will never care!

Rest you are a Moderator...... You can Ban me or say anything! Thank you

Last edited:
The Chinese army does not ambush India
The Chinese military did not suddenly open fire

The conflict began with Indian soldiers detaining and beating Chinese workers. Indian army are cowards when bullying workers.
So, it was China that was unlawfully building structures in a disputed land and then suddenly opened fire. IA troops were protecting their land that China wants to grab. Catching the workers do not go against the norm. What do you mean by beating. A little mishandling is not beating. China should value human lives. Historically it is a demonic country that we can see also in the South Pacific.

Watch the alleged "43 Chinese casualties" be revised upwards too ;)
It'll go up to 56 bearing in mind Modi's favourite chest number. :lol:

100% fake.
Cathy Rolanova is a fake Pakistani acocunt run by a guy named Shoaib.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have no love for indians...and as Pakistanis we support the chinese but I sympathise with the families of the dead indians. However they would show no mercy to unarmed kashmiris with their weapons
Agreed.

So, it was China that was unlawfully building structures in a disputed land and then suddenly opened fire. IA troops were protecting their land that China wants to grab. Catching the workers do not go against the norm. What do you mean by beating. A little mishandling is not beating. China should value human lives. Historically it is a demonic country that we can see also in the South Pacific.

I don't know what causes Agent Orange to fall to Bangladesh and Japan

Back
Top Bottom