What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Ye SAT images Balakot ke time per kyun nahin out hoti thi [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
us waqt modi g peh trust zyada tha ab tohra shaky hai toh daily images keh through tame ki jaa raha hai!

Bakhs are like pets you treat them well they will trust you more in current scenario sat images are like treats to get that trust level back!

genius hai Modi!

IA troops were killed only because the coward and untrustworthy Chinese military suddenly opened fire towards them. Do you have any other explanation than to say that your military went to the meeting with prior preparation and IA troops fell in your trap?

The Chinese army does not ambush India
The Chinese military did not suddenly open fire

The conflict began with Indian soldiers detaining and beating Chinese workers. Indian army are cowards when bullying workers.

Here is how the whole thing went down from the Chinese perspective. One of the construction workers involved posted online last night on Weibo.

1. Chinese construction crew was building camp and bunkers in the disputed zone.
  2. Indian side arrived with anywhere from 60 to 80 men to disrupt project in the evening.
  3. Construction workers tried to run back towards China's line of control. Several got caught and was beaten by Indians.
  4. Workers that made it back to Chinese side summoned back two companies of troops, approximately 200 soldiers. The construction crew also went back with shovels and tools for the upcoming brawl.
  5. Troops attacked Indians with clubs, pipes and sticks. One Indian soldier was killed on the spot in the initial confrontation. I believe that was the Indian battalion commander that was killed. To give him credit, he led his men in front according to the guy that posted.
  6. Outnumbered and surrounded, the other Indian troops tried to hastily retreat down a steep hill. Chinese troops gave chase and toss rocks down the slope at the retreating Indians. Large number of Indians fell down the cliff after being pelted by rocks.
  7. By the time Chinese side stopped, it was already dark. Indian side did not send search parties until higher ranking officers from both sides negotiated a de-escalation process. By the time India sent search parties, several hours had passed.
  8. Some Indian troops froze to death in sub-zero temperatures, or died from their injuries after failing to receive first aid in time.
  9. Chinese side packed up camp and went back to its side of the line after being ordered not to further aggravate the situation. Those severely injured were evacuated by helicopter to field hospitals.
  10. Some Indians troops were captured after the fight ended. They were released quickly as China is not at war with India so it can't keep them as prisoners.
f93e-iuzasxt1474897.png

The guy also posted the rough casualty figure on the Chinese side, but obviously it might not be completely accurate since he was in the thick of the brawl and hopped up on adrenaline, the Chinese suffered 0 deaths and around 2 dozen wounded.

sometimes i think that the soldiers are the most pathetic humans. got no heart , no brain but trained to kill , torture and rape upon the orders of the elite that enjoys all the luxuries of life. i felt pity for the indian soldiers but they were killing muslims and raping women in kashmir. they might have got what they deserved.

Sorry but I must say, till yesterday..almost all pakistani and chinese were quoting him "Ajai Shukla".

But now above tweet will not be accepted because people here picks what suit to them.

If it captured by indian army than it says many things as well... and adding weight on indian point of view that many casualties at chinese side as well but still i am not agreed with counts which are saying by indian media.
Ask the people in IOKashmir if they also think Chinese acted barbaric.

Eaxer1jXgAAHzzB

I have no love for indians...and as Pakistanis we support the chinese but I sympathise with the families of the dead indians. However they would show no mercy to unarmed kashmiris with their weapons
i was also thinking on the same lines.

Back
Top Bottom