What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Sorry, honestly we don't care much about Pakistan.

China is more powerful so our response is different and action also.

Both countries are powerful enough to send each other to stone age.
Delusions but carry on. No cure for Indiots.

The Chinese said they won't declare casualties as a sign of good will to avoid one side being called a loser while the other a winner, the Indians declared India suffered 20 dead plus (if I'm not mistaken) around a hundred injured, Indian media say the Chinese suffered a total of 43 casualties both killed & injured.

Correct! officially:
India lost 20 Army man (few more are critically injured).
Chinese - Casualties (not declared the numbers)

Indian media is saying, 43 casualties but even I am not trusting! It is not a official figures from Indian goverment.

But, casualties happened at Chinese side.. that is confirmed.

Now should we assume a 50 Su-30s down or not?

wait wait,
that guy shared a 8 year old map.

LOL..

Man, just look at the map, Indian states don't look the same for few years now.
That Dumbass shared an old photo and the collective orgasm goes up by a notch.

This in a nutshell is the reality..

Indian troops have managed to capture Chinese weapons means PLA got thrashed so hard they had to flee leaving their wepaons behind.
@Beast.

hahahahahahaha

Indians are the type of pu**ies to collect enemy's shells from battlefield and claim it as victory. lol

The reason why India has some of those clubs in possession is because PLA went inside Indian territory and smashed them and then left it their like gangsters while IA was on the run. lol

wait wait,
that guy shared a 8 year old map.

LOL..

Man, just look at the map, Indian states don't look the same for few years now.
That Dumbass shared an old photo and the collective orgasm goes up by a notch.

This in a nutshell is the reality..

So you endorse blackout in Karachi (that didnt happen) amounted to crash of Pak F-16 (which has its own power generation)?

Hormones dont exist in 1.4 billion but exist on 0.2 billion people. Yeah, right.

That too as a part of alliance .
And it was the USSR that did the tough job.
US only cares the Japan only.

Here things are different .They cant even touch Iran

lol sure USSR was stupid enough to do all the heavy lifting and didnt let its name be on the world stage.
.oh lso i forgot it was USSR who threw 2 nuclear bombs and everybody surrender. or or it was USSR who broke itself into 2 dozen countries while being the only superpower rival

ok lets say iran.
sure in operation praying mantis. US didnt destroy half the Iranian Navy
or killed qasem solemani
or caused iranian revolution

or US didnt won korean war,
or war with spain and took puerto rico, and guam
or war with mexico and won california
or war in 1812 with british empire (your masters at the time) and won
or barbary war with ottman empire and won
or the bosnian war
or war with grenada and occupied it
or war with iraq
or the gulf war when iraq invaded kuwait
or war with panama and won
or cold war with USSR and broke it
and you know, 2 world wars

again what do we know weve never fought a proper war like india having your asses kicked by a smaller country. or you know by the chinese in 62, or in 1947 when that smaller country took 1/3 of kashmir. our record is not as stellar as yours

Last edited:
Sorry, i will give one more example...

1967 - we beaten to china but we never forget lost in 1962. compare to such a incidents...... 27th Feb even not a comparable to 1% of such incidents... for us, it's a very small incident..

bigger incidents are like 1962, 1965, 1971, 1984 and 1999 etc..

You don't beat China in 1967, in wiki maybe, but that's about it.

Seems a much logical story
Here is how the whole thing went down from the Chinese perspective. One of the construction workers involved posted online last night on Weibo.

1. Chinese construction crew was building camp and bunkers in the disputed zone.
  2. Indian side arrived with anywhere from 60 to 80 men to disrupt project in the evening.
  3. Construction workers tried to run back towards China's line of control. Several got caught and was beaten by Indians.
  4. Workers that made it back to Chinese side summoned back two companies of troops, approximately 200 soldiers. The construction crew also went back with shovels and tools for the upcoming brawl.
  5. Troops attacked Indians with clubs, pipes and sticks. One Indian soldier was killed on the spot in the initial confrontation. I believe that was the Indian battalion commander that was killed. To give him credit, he led his men in front according to the guy that posted.
  6. Outnumbered and surrounded, the other Indian troops tried to hastily retreat down a steep hill. Chinese troops gave chase and toss rocks down the slope at the retreating Indians. Large number of Indians fell down the cliff after being pelted by rocks.
  7. By the time Chinese side stopped, it was already dark. Indian side did not send search parties until higher ranking officers from both sides negotiated a de-escalation process. By the time India sent search parties, several hours had passed.
  8. Some Indian troops froze to death in sub-zero temperatures, or died from their injuries after failing to receive first aid in time.
  9. Chinese side packed up camp and went back to its side of the line after being ordered not to further aggravate the situation. Those severely injured were evacuated by helicopter to field hospitals.
  10. Some Indians troops were captured after the fight ended. They were released quickly as China is not at war with India so it can't keep them as prisoners.
Chinese wounded in the fighting:
f93e-iuzasxt1474897.png

The guy also posted the rough casualty figure on the Chinese side, but obviously it might not be completely accurate since he was in the thick of the brawl and hopped up on adrenaline. PM if you want it. I am not going to turn it into a "kill ratio" contest here.

You don't beat China in 1967, in wiki maybe, but that's about it.

Pls! there are many international sources. if you want, I will share with you! but still you will not accept, i know!

Example:
India Pushes China Back
Continue reading the main story

A scuffle broke out when Indian troops began laying barbed wire along what they recognized as the border. The scuffles soon escalated when a Chinese military unit began firing artillery shells at the Indians. In the ensuing conflict, more than 150 Indians and 340 Chinese were killed.

The clashes in September and October 1967 in those passes would later be considered the second all-out war between China and India.

But India prevailed, destroying Chinese fortifications in Nathu La and pushing them farther back into their territory near Cho La. The change in positions, however, meant that China and India each had different and conflicting ideas about the location of the Line of Actual Control.

The fighting was the last time that troops on either side would be killed — until the skirmishes in the Galwan Valley on Tuesday. Indian news outlets reported that Chinese soldiers had also been killed, but Beijing was tight-lipped.

Chinese troops in Tibet opened artillery fire across a Himalayan pass on Indian Army positions in Sikkim.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/17/world/asia/india-china-border-clashes.html

Did I say that we both are going for war?
I thought you said between the lines.
But anyway, Kashmir is gone. Either India will solve it with Pakistan or China will settle it alone. And to be honest, if China occupies Kashmir, I personally will support it.

50% correct

There is no way in hell India is powerful and India could not send China to stone age.

But China can send India to stone age, actually anyone can do that, since India is already in stone age.

The meeting is about China's new security law in Hong Kong, not for China-India skirmish, which is a very minor issue.
Well all the nuclear armed countries have capability to send any of the adversary to stone age.

Nuclear weapons are the weapons of desperation and if it comes to survival India will not hesitate to use the last weapon. ITs like if I go down I will take you with me.

However, in conventional warfare India is far behind China

Back
Top Bottom