What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Sorry, honestly we don't care much about Pakistan.

China is more powerful so our response is different and action also.

Both countries are powerful enough to send each other to stone age.

Some might may call this cowardice but it is not wrong. After all only a fool would go into a battle he knows he has zero chance of winning which would just waste tons of resources.

is that why they shot down your jet and were serving your pilot very very slurpy tea?

Pls! there are many international sources. if you want, I will share with you! but still you will not accept, i know!

Example:
India Pushes China Back
Continue reading the main story

A scuffle broke out when Indian troops began laying barbed wire along what they recognized as the border. The scuffles soon escalated when a Chinese military unit began firing artillery shells at the Indians. In the ensuing conflict, more than 150 Indians and 340 Chinese were killed.

The clashes in September and October 1967 in those passes would later be considered the second all-out war between China and India.

But India prevailed, destroying Chinese fortifications in Nathu La and pushing them farther back into their territory near Cho La. The change in positions, however, meant that China and India each had different and conflicting ideas about the location of the Line of Actual Control.

The fighting was the last time that troops on either side would be killed — until the skirmishes in the Galwan Valley on Tuesday. Indian news outlets reported that Chinese soldiers had also been killed, but Beijing was tight-lipped.

Chinese troops in Tibet opened artillery fire across a Himalayan pass on Indian Army positions in Sikkim.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/17/world/asia/india-china-border-clashes.html

Yes, American source is just as reliable, for instance this one:

Chinese soldiers opened fire, injuring Lt Colonel Rai Singh. Indian soldiers retaliated by attacking the Chinese post, but they suffered a heavy casualty.

Soon, Indian artillery fire turned the tide and over 300 PLA soldiers were killed.

On September 12, New Delhi extended a note of unconditional ceasefire across the Sikkim-Tibet border which was rejected by China.

However, China had learnt a lesson in exchange of heavy casualty. On September 15, it handed over bodies of Indian soldiers, along with their arms and ammunition.
https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/othe...what-happened-in-nathu-la-in-1967/ar-BB15CkmO

India use artilleries to kill 300 Chinese soldiers, yet the Chinese have to return the bodies of indian soldiers and their arms and ammos, then how could they know their artilleary killed 300 Chinese soldiers when they cannot even have the courage to the collect their own died bodies?:rofl:

And all I forgot, by your logic, if it is the Chinese who invade the Indians first, how could they need to return your bodies and weapons and ammos when they retreated if you have successfully pushed them back? do they take your dead bodies when retreat?:rofl:

So I guess the Indians back then is just like the Indians now, very good at telling illogical stories to the media.:rofl:

IQ 80 is real

Last edited:
Some might may call this cowardice but it is not wrong. After all only a fool would go into a battle he knows he has zero chance of winning which would just waste tons of resources.

Brother! I said in a one sentence.

There is no doubt that china is more powerful than India at all fonrts "economical, military etc". but India is also not a weak country at all.

If both big country will engage military than it will not cost to both countries only but will impact to rest of the world.

The same reason the Chinese always say that we will resolve the all issues by talk. But, if anyone will try to chnage the situation at ground level than it will not be good for some kind of trust which are established from past many years.

Now, Chinese has to decide " What they want". our side, we are vry clear...

Yes, American source is just as reliable, for instance this one:

I told you, if i will start sharing internation sources than you will not accept... even I can provide from other countries. So leave it!

you know alot of you have your heads in their own ***. you people arent jack shit but your egos touch the sky

You couldnt send your smaller neighrbour with s $5billion budget into any age. yet youre gona send the country who is now at the verge of rivaling the US, a $100 billion more in military spending, way more technologically advance country into stone age? Yeah i dont think so

got to disagree with him on this one (unless he meant in history up to his time).

America has been at war since the 40s and its wealth and empire keeps on growing
I disagree. America would've been a lot better off without wars like Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan. The reason its wealth and "empire" is growing has more to do so with its economics than warfare ... think about how much better this country would be if it were not for the two Middle East Wars?

Brother! I said in a one sentence.

There is no doubt that china is more powerful than India at all fonrts "economical, military etc". but India is also not a weak country at all.

If both big country will engage military than it will not cost to both countries only but will impact to rest of the world.

The same reason the Chinese always say that we will resolve the all issues by talk. But, if anyone will try to chnage the situation at ground level than it will not be good for some kind of trust which are established from past many years.

Now, Chinese has to decide " What they want". our side, we are vry clear...
Unless India stops the infrastructure construction I doubt any pullback will be done by the Chinese side ... the Chinese are just doing what India did in Doklam. If anything India has more to lose in this confrontation and Modi knows this, he's not stupid. More than likely he will stop construction and the Chinese will pull back.

you know alot of you have your heads in their own ***. you people arent jack shit but your egos touch the sky

You couldnt send your smaller neighrbour with s $5billion budget into any age. yet youre gona send the country who is now at the verge of rivaling the US, a $100 billion more in military spending, way more technologically advance country into stone age? Yeah i dont think so

Sorry! I am not interested to talk about Pakistan on this thread (I would like to stay on topic). we are talking here about big two powerful countries.

I told you, if i will start sharing internation sources than you will not accept... even I can provide from other countries. So leave it!

At that time there is no picture no phone no social networks, unless they have battlefield reporter there, whatever they get is from your Indian's mouth (certainly not form Chinese since at that time Chinese and Americans at war in Vietnam), get it?

I am sure if today's event happened in 1967, you will brag that you killed 2000 Chinese with artiellary

According to the details you disclosed to the west:

India use artilleries to kill 300 Chinese soldiers, yet the Chinese have to return the bodies of indian soldiers and their arms and ammos, then how could they know their artilleary killed 300 Chinese soldiers when they cannot even have the courage to the collect their own died bodies?:rofl:

And all I forgot, by your logic, if it is the Chinese who invade the Indians first, how could they need to return your bodies and weapons and ammos when they retreated if you have successfully pushed them back? do they take your dead bodies when retreat?:rofl:

So I guess the Indians back then is just like the Indians now, very good at telling illogical stories to the media.:rofl:

IQ 80 is real

I disagree. America would've been a lot better off without wars like Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan. The reason its wealth and "empire" is growing has more to do so with its economics than warfare ... think about how much better this country would be if it were not for the two Middle East Wars?

true, US spent $2 trillion on war in afghanistan. imagine that $2 trillion were to spend on the domestic GDp with a marginal 5% growth would yield close to $4 trillion in economic wealth for the US

true, US spent $2 trillion on war in afghanistan. imagine that $2 trillion were to spend on the domestic GDp with a marginal 5% growth would yield close to $4 trillion in economic wealth for the US
Taxpayer dollars in the US are wasted on useless things ... so basically the US has had marginal development in the past two decades. If you visited the US back in the 90s, its not much different at all versus today. At least back then everything was new ...

Sorry! I am not interested to talk about Pakistan on this thread (I would like to stay on topic). we are talking here about big two powerful countries.

lol youre proving my point. you are not a "big powerful country" if a smaller country embarrased you militarily and for 70 years has been a pain in ur *** and you couldnt jack shit to it.

Back
Top Bottom