What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Around 50 or more Indian soldiers killed as per multiple sources
Interesting ... where do these sources come from? Western sources probably deduce that India suffered more deaths which is why they preface with "at least" 20 Indian soldiers killed

You are clearly a great military expert with a lifetime of military service behind you, so help me to understand your statement. With the XV Corps and the XVI Corps of Northern Command facing Pakistan, and in Ladakh, with XVI Corps facing China, what is the difficulty that you foresee in focussing on both borders simultaneously? What is the equality that you imagine exists? And what are the consequences of opening both fronts?

Apart from brave chest-thumping that others indulge in, can you explain the numbers?

Oh, I did that first of all, and I was told to consult the white races migrating from south Asia and settled in the UK, dominating the mongrel British.

That’s why China sits 60km inside land its taken back. Yeah wow great two front deterrence I see working in harmony. With most of your Army on Pak border just sheer numbers they are. Nothing to shout about. And you think your line in Ladakh will hold against a fully fledged war aggressive China. Not even America in its wildest dreams has ever made China a push over or tempted to hold it in open confrontation but you going to proof every one wrong. Lecturing on your abilities to do what ? Hold China & pak together this is just a joke

I stand corrected. The Chinese have IN FACT occupied over 60 square kms of indian territory since April 2020:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...are-km-india-ladakh-simmering-tensions-erupt/

Was the earlier post based on false news then? Is this news authentic? Do you have proof that they are giving us the true picture?

That’s why China sits 60km inside land its taken back. Yeah wow great two front deterrence I see working in harmony. With most of your Army on Pak border just sheer numbers they are. Nothing to shout about. And you think your line in Ladakh will hold against a fully fledged war aggressive China. Not even America in its wildest dreams has ever made China a push over or tempted to hold it in open confrontation but you going to proof every one wrong. Lecturing on your abilities to do what ? Hold China & pak together this is just a joke

Could you take help and re-write this in English?

Of course we will not cross LAC, we don't claim anything beyond that, it's Indians who got pissed we occupied the heights of Galwan. We basically just secured what we held and prevented Indian patrols. If your cross again, more will die.

You are right.

bhut mara bhai bhaga bhaga ker mara :lol: kutty ki trah mara apun ko chinese log .

hqdefault.jpg
why is it that this bharati slogan "घुस के मारे गए" keeps turning to घुस के मार खाई?

@Mr. Joe B. English

Funny how India is reacting so bitter when they clearly 'won'. Lolol

The bitterness is of fanboys on the Internet; they are bitter because of the posts, not because of events. You really must learn to figure out what is on the Net and mostly unreal, and what is in real life.

india doesn't have the ability to fight the Pakistan Army. If it did, india would have attacked by now. All indians will do is blow hot air, demonize Pakistan and claim that they are a more powerful superpower than China.

Have you any evidence to back your claims?

Then Pakistan also does not have ability to fight Indian army. If it did it would have attacked by now.

Poor fellow.

He never thought of that.

The source is his behind.

At last we know what you think is a reliable source.

Why, they'll sell to Pakistan instead!

Silly man.

Looks like all Indian Fraudsters have now joined forces and are spreading their Lies and deceit on this forum. These indian liars and fraudsters need to be banned from PDF. These people have no class, or integrity but only Deceit.

Why not re-word it,"...all liars and fraudsters..."

We'd get a much nicer forum. We'd miss some of the amusing ones who get banned, but you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs..

On another topic entirely: Have you looked for other fora for future participation?

The bitterness is of fanboys on the Internet; they are bitter because of the posts, not because of events. You really must learn to figure out what is on the Net and mostly unreal, and what is in real life.

Have you any evidence to back your claims?

Poor fellow.

He never thought of that.
I have been studying the Indian psyche for 2 decades, seems to me, India have an entrenched face saving culture even more serious than us sinics. If 3soldiers died, 5 Chinese must die, if 20 died, 43 Chinese must die. You see its a linear math, just x 2.lol

Was the earlier post based on false news then? Is this news authentic? Do you have proof that they are giving us the true picture?

Could you take help and re-write this in English?

You are right.
Please we don't want to waste ropes anymore.

US and Indian Fraudsters joining forces - yea what a surprise. :lol: Lies and deceit are the hallmarks of these people.

Did you know the Australians are joining up with these fraudsters? Soon that country too will be thigh-deep in lies and deceit.

If we take the words of Pravin S. or Ajai Shukla who's tweets most pdf pakistanis quote since it suits their narrative, we would've sold out Kashmir to pak, Ladakh & NE to china already

Firstly, the narrative about foreign policy matters is so one-sided and so nationalistic that it's even a joke to call Indian media 'free'. And so whatever dissenting voices that manage to come out of Indian media is a welcome development--and it's good for India itself to have dissenters about foreign affairs. Your media is one of the most lying media I have ever seen when it comes to foreign affairs, and I lost all respect for almost all Indian media after the claim of killing hundreds of terrorists inside Pakistan in Feb. 2019.

Also, Parvin S. has been called by even DW (German) channel for his opinion on what's going on and I think he's quite an expert when it comes to defense matters involving India/China/Pakistan relations. He has been warning about an escalation for past several days and that indeed has come to pass!

My advice to Indians is: Don't escalate. You guys can't even handle Pakistan, let alone a China-Pakistan combine. The Chinese are still probably withholding some resources from Pakistan to not annoy India. But if push comes to shove, the enormous Chinese cyber warfare resources can be available to Pakistan.

@Joe Shearer In awe of the new leadership here.

remember the conduct of Indian senior members in the salala thread?

Salala had nothing to do with Indians or India

While here in this case your army chief was threatening to capture GB from Pakistanis just two days before this confrontation and obviously that can only be done by launching an attack from same Ladakh region

You don't expect Pakistanis to show sympathy with you after this moronic belligerence from your top civil and military leadership

These people are paranoid about saving face, living in denial and have a serious inferiority complex. I mean what matters is not how many Indians died, it's who won the friggin engagement, WHO CONTROLS PP14/15 NOW?

They don't care about life or death

They don't even care about their dead soldiers

All they care about is ego and whether they can portray a victory

So we know their are 20-30 dead Indian soldiers, all the Indians care about is that they can say there are more Chinese dead even if it's false
Gradually you will see absurd versions of events coming out from.them

We faced this shit last year we shot down a Mig 21 and those fcukers without any evidence proclaim a F16, further still they proclaim 300 no less dead people without any destruction, evidence, satellite images. Nothing

Indians are a shameless people who have been psychologically burdened by 1000 years of occupation

Back
Top Bottom