What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

You forgot to mention the 237 US marines killed by india's gujrat regiment this morning.
Honestly he sounds more like a Chinese troll who assumed the false identity of an Indian user to spread obviously fake misinformation than anythinv

After having lost over 100 soldiers, Chinese have not officially released the count or names, for fear of facing their own people.

And looking at the desperation from their mouthpiece as well as their spokesmen, looks like Chinese army is frightened.
More importantly, Chinese soldiers have abandoned posts in Ladakh and are refusing to take their Co's orders.

They have tasted the retribution & Chinese soldiers want no more.

This is the reason why I respect Pakistani Military.
They fight and are not afraid of it.
Chinese military is weak..
Then why is Modi so angry? Lolol.

Then you grossly underestimated Chicanery & decietful nature of Indians. This is how they killed Chinese buddhist & captured their land which is now North India.
We don't claim whole ladakh mate. We only claim upto LAC, don't cross it again else there will be another 20 fried chapatis. If every mongoloid race are Chinese, then we should own Kazakhstan as well?lop

India vs. China
BY-Anatoly Karlin.

According to my CMP index, China should currently outclass India by a factor of more than three (figures for after 2015 are based on projections but this index don’t change cardinally over the course of a few years). That’s almost comparable to the fivefold differential between Pakistan and India.

Both countries are effectively islands relative to each other, so scope for a traditional land war is limited. In the Himalayas, it will come down to a question of troop quality and airlift capacity. China should have the edge in the former – even back in 1962, it won its engagement in Ladakh against India, while incurring twice fewer casualties. Its superiority in airlift capacity might be undercut by India’s easier logistics.

I am not sure of the logic behind the Chinese belligerence.

I suppose performing some calibrated tests on the PLA’s combat effectiveness on a weaker military might be a good idea for estimating its expected performance over, say, Taiwan. The conflict with India can be dialed up and down, whereas for obvious reasons, any invasion of Taiwan will be an On/Off affair. This is an increasingly pressing issue, given the accelerating Great Bifurcation and the louder and louder voices clamoring for independence in Taiwan.

Obviously, it will sour India’s relations with China and move it even closer to the Americans. On the other hand, the Strait of Malacca is getting cut off either which way come the Next Great War, so a (more) hostile India would not be too relevant.

It does put Russia into an uncomfortable position, which has excellent relations with both China and India (in 1971, the Soviet Navy helped deter the Americans from intervening against India in support of Pakistan – and, indirectly, ensured Bangladeshi independence). I suppose China wagers that Russia doesn’t view India as the more indispensable partner, and they are surely correct to do so. Certainly Russia is not going to embargo/sanction China on account of India.

https://www.unz.com/akarlin/india-vs-china-2020/

Eav3eWIUwAAbHoP

If a war breaks out between China and India, China will not need any outside support. India is too weak for China now. So Pakistan doesn't even need to jump in. However, if an opportunity arises, Pakistan will happily jump in.

For now, your days of peaceful skirmishes on northern border are over. You have to focus on both the borders simultaneously. Any front you open, you will find yourselves equal (if not inferior) in the contest. If you open both fronts.. well I don't even need to tell you what you should be expecting.

You are clearly a great military expert with a lifetime of military service behind you, so help me to understand your statement. With the XV Corps and the XVI Corps of Northern Command facing Pakistan, and in Ladakh, with XVI Corps facing China, what is the difficulty that you foresee in focussing on both borders simultaneously? What is the equality that you imagine exists? And what are the consequences of opening both fronts?

Apart from brave chest-thumping that others indulge in, can you explain the numbers?

Just ask black lives matter.

Oh, I did that first of all, and I was told to consult the white races migrating from south Asia and settled in the UK, dominating the mongrel British.

Back
Top Bottom