What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Those who believed in the US/Indo alliance were thinking this, heading to the Indian Ocean.

800px-thumbnail.jpg

But got this;

Biden can't be bothered to even tweet about it;

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

LOL even now they still think everybody will come to help them, check this comment on TOIlet:
"Death of dragon is near... Bharat will punch dragon heart, Australia will kick it in back, Japan will cut it's tail, & America will cut it dragon throat".

I dont think china will attack or start a war openly. What hapenned in laddakh is china inserted a screw in india. For now its just the tip of the screw and if needed Pakistan and china can drive in the screw bit by bit. India was actually chest thumping too much and making threats, funding elements. This is to teach them not to get carried away too much. Next time modi makes threats, he ll be put in place by driving in the screw further.

LOL even now they still think everybody will come to help them, check this comment on TOIlet:
"Death of dragon is near... Bharat will punch dragon heart, Australia will kick it in back, Japan will cut it's tail, & America will cut it dragon throat".

Wonder why the throat is left for America?

Chinese are wasting their energies on the wrong nation. Indians take wish for peace as a sign of weakness. Should have learned it from our experience.

China always call for peace, but that didn't prevent them from kill a whole company of Indians last time, its merely a gesture.

Indians can take any gesture as sign of weakness and make another move, actually given the unusual stern position this time China hold, I suspect China is waiting for them.

Tiger don't shout will they want to kill you, they move quietly and speak softly.

China always call for peace, but that didn't prevent them from kill a whole company of Indians last time, its merely a gesture.

Indians can take any gesture as sign of weakness and make another move, actually given the unusual stern position this time China hold, I suspect China is waiting for them.

Tiger don't shout will they want to kill you, they move quietly and speak softly.

After having lost over 100 soldiers, Chinese have not officially released the count or names, for fear of facing their own people.

And looking at the desperation from their mouthpiece as well as their spokesmen, looks like Chinese army is frightened.
More importantly, Chinese soldiers have abandoned posts in Ladakh and are refusing to take their Co's orders.

They have tasted the retribution & Chinese soldiers want no more.

This is the reason why I respect Pakistani Military.
They fight and are not afraid of it.
Chinese military is weak..

After having lost over 100 soldiers, Chinese have not officially released the count or names, for fear of facing their own people.

And looking at the desperation from their mouthpiece as well as their spokesmen, looks like Chinese army is frightened.
More importantly, Chinese soldiers have abandoned posts in Ladakh and are refusing to take their Co's orders.

If this was the case then why doesnt India conduct surgical strikes within Tibet like they did with Pakistan? Are you really that careless with your words? India can get away with escalation in Pakistan because it is much smaller, but not with a power on a higher level like China. There is a reason why Modi is so silent ...

If a war breaks out between China and India, China will not need any outside support. India is too weak for China now. So Pakistan doesn't even need to jump in. However, if an opportunity arises, Pakistan will happily jump in.

For now, your days of peaceful skirmishes on northern border are over. You have to focus on both the borders simultaneously. Any front you open, you will find yourselves equal (if not inferior) in the contest. If you open both fronts.. well I don't even need to tell you what you should be expecting.
If it happens and Pakistan doesn't go all out for Sri nagar then we have been bluffing ourselves for the last 70 yrs

One picture of a single died PLA soldier's body worth a thousand of thousands piles of indian bullshit, and I am still waiting.

Does anyone asks for it?
India already told Mr Trump to mind his own business.
We knows about our abilities and weakness.
US dont knows how to fight a real war .
All they knows to attack some little nation that cant stand themselves.
That doesnt mean US is weak .
US is powerful and they are friends .
But here noone going to interfere ,noone dares to .
It would be solely between India and China

lol that country won 2 world wars when you were slaves of british empire... oh and also saving your masters in the process. if i were you i would shut the hell up

The country that kicked your *** yesterday with sticks (smh) has a $100 billion surplus in military spending than you. so i would again shut the hell up

Specially after getting humiliated in a dog-fight with a country that is half your army size and 1/10 in military budget. again i would shut the hell up

You forgot to mention the 237 US marines killed by india's gujrat regiment this morning.

If a war breaks out between China and India, China will not need any outside support. India is too weak for China now. So Pakistan doesn't even need to jump in. However, if an opportunity arises, Pakistan will happily jump in.

For now, your days of peaceful skirmishes on northern border are over. You have to focus on both the borders simultaneously. Any front you open, you will find yourselves equal (if not inferior) in the contest. If you open both fronts.. well I don't even need to tell you what you should be expecting.

That's true that China really doesn't need Pakistan's help in any way in dealing with India.
As for India being "too weak" in front of China, that's highly debatable. Even if so, all those equations change when you involve nuclear weapons.

With Pakistan on LOC, it's gonna be status quo as it has been all these years. And as far as our northern borders is concerned, things are definitely gonna be hot for a while, as I wrote in one of my previous comments. Though, one thing is certain, there won't be a loss of any more Indian territory. The peaceful future of this region rests in the hands of Xi Jinping. Want of more territory means a bloody war with a nuclear-armed mighty force and an economic superpower. And before we even blink, we have a WW3 on our hands.

Gotta go!

Back
Top Bottom