What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

US dont knows how to fight a real war .
All they knows to attack some little nation that cant stand themselves.

And India knows how to deal with nuclear neighbors, Arrogance blind the eye of the mind and thats what is happening with Indians over the course of last few years.

It would be solely between India and China

It won't remain confined to ladakh, if erupted, India would be fighting for not just sovereignty but literally survival.

And India knows how to deal with nuclear neighbors, Arrogance blind the eye of the mind and thats what is happening with Indians over the course of last few years.

It won't remain confined to ladakh, if erupted, India would be fighting for not just sovereignty but literally survival.

India surely how to deal each one of them.
And will do it .

We will decide the course of action.

Very bizarre responses from some Indians here! Far has this crisis is on going, it’s China who has gained back 60km of land and a day ago brutally clobbered your men to death in like 12 century warfare but some how ? Tip of your Indian tongue Pakistan still comes out! ...... hahaha. Your just losers

Who's talking about Pakistan?

According to me, this one is gonna be a long one. There's gonna be immense pressure on GOI to break off all economic ties with China, which definitely will severely impact both the countries economically, but more so China. As far as furthering of territorial misadventures, China won't be allowed to take even an inch more now. So, it will be status quo for the time being. But the pressure will be built on Modi to avenge that night of treachery. And even more so, take back all the land which belonged to India. Everything depends on what Xi really wants here. I think a limited scale war is not out of question here. Unless something miraculous happens.

India surely how to deal each one of them.
Providing they are 7 times smaller. But clearly India does not know what to do other than get thrashed when the foe is one on one like China and equal size.#

eFuIzVo.png

When the Indian ministry of defence released the first statement that 3 Indian soldiers died then the Indian news media say 5 Chinese soldiers died. Hours later the Indian ministry of defence release the second statement that 20 Indian soldiers died then the Indian news media say 43 Chinese soldiers died. Now according to the latest Economic Times video the number is back to unknown.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...an-what-we-know-so-far/videoshow/76428075.cms

Does anyone asks for it?
India already told Mr Trump to mind his own business.
We knows about our abilities and weakness.
US dont knows how to fight a real war .
All they knows to attack some little nation that cant stand themselves.
That doesnt mean US is weak .
US is powerful and they are friends .
But here noone going to interfere ,noone dares to .
It would be solely between India and China

Plenty asked for it, planners in Modi's administration actually banked on an alliance.
The US has fought plenty of wars and is battle hardened force.
I agree that this will be between China and India.

Call me ignorant but Bihar conveys to me cowards, paan spitting, sari wearing shemales, Biriani munching wimps who go around saying "araaaay" while their heads wobble and have screw all the Zzzs into Jjjjs and can't make the "sh" sound if you shoved a Chinese bamboo stick up theirs. But I was wrong they do have warriors. Much respect to them.
paan, Biriani, sari wearing? they are not Bengalis
more like half-nekkid crawling around trying to survive on vermin. if I were to prove it here, mod that used to be Oscar will issue warning for insulting a nation like he's done before.

they have a choice join the army or eat rats

Last edited:
So it was an entire indian battalion got taken out afterall.
some people think that India has hinted at 34 MIA but hiding a possible 150 KIA.

These indian occupiers went to the ridges at night to dislodge the Chinese to help strengthen their position for talks but the Chinese were ready with clubs, rods and stones, the Indians were taken by surprise. No bullets fired as per agreement, bullet firing would lead to escalation and India is not in position to escalate. Also some commentators state that Pak etc have provided the Chinese with good intelligence.

There are reports of unusual air activity in J&K theatre inc ladakh also CAPs and C17 flights. PAF on alert too. Indian pundits are reporting Modi has given a strong message to the nation, Indian occupiers have also placed urgent orders for ammo and parts, India is possibly looking to do something to salvage some pride that has been badly dented.

The Chinese have been carrying out quiet pysops with videos of exercises and maneuvers that are truly impressive. Indians have tried to do the same but look very sorry indeed. India is in a bit of trap - if it does nothing than it looks impotent and if it does do something it could lead to a disaster.

However, the Chinese have given room for some face saving implying that local commanders on the ground to be investigated meaning blame them and Modi can come out looking OK. However, I have not seen anyone commentate on how deescalation will occur.

in the mean time Goberswami and his hot-gas gang have won the battle by being extremely obnoxious, if hot gas was a weapon India would have won by now, with the rest of the planet would have been scorched.

As for Major Arseya he is now on a quest to put Modi's arsehole back together again after it was rammed open by the Chinese iron rod humiliation.

Back
Top Bottom