What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Dragon Blood fry was tasty, the pepper took the taste to a new level,
Buddy, the Dragon Steak was out of the world, medium rare & just melted in the mouth.

wish I could share bit of it with you. ;)
what? I thought sun-dried rat was the national dish of superpower2012

very rough indeed
This was savage, brutal and primitive.

but why this way, surely a bullet would be easier ?
This tells us a lot. Both sides as policy have no intention, non; to let these encounters lead to fully fledged war. If you look at history wars one wrong look, one scratch has led to wars. But that is when the parties or party are prepared to go to full scale war. China is not. Although it could easily route the Indian Army. It did it in 1962. Now the disparity between both countries is huge. It is like comparing Ethopia to Germany. No contest.

However the Chinese set their eyes decades ago on a goal. To be a fully developed nation where all it's citizens enjoy first world living standards and they will not allow any distraction to take their eyes off that goal. That is differance between India/Pakistan and China. The former act tough guys when they barely can feed their people.

So to prevent these incidents from escalating the simple way is to remove modern weapons and turn the incidents to brawl fights. Bloody as they are but they remain localized. That is the key. Keeping these flare ups from escalating. It's similiar to virus control. lockdown if you will. So this 'distraction' could easily give China a opportunity to thrash India but such a event would have global ramifications. That would shake the global order and might well end up creating extra impediments to the rise of China and they reaching their goal.

On the indian side the reason why they don't issue live ammunition is simpple. Fear. they know in a all out war the Chinese would thrash India causing massivew defeat with possible Indian Union falling apart and economic disaster. So in order not get defeated in a all out war the Indians keep it capped ans show extreme restraint which they don't when it comes to small neighbours like Pakistan. With us they can act big bully because of population resource disparity.

eFuIzVo.png

So everybody go home. The show is over. Indians got thrashed. PLA made their point. India will fudge the whole event with it's obliging media turning a thrashing into a victory and everybody will be happy. Few medals will be dished out. Bollywood will make a movie.

Buddy, the Dragon Steak was out of the world, medium rare & just melted in the mouth.

Nah mate, the dragon has been feasting on roast monkey meat, and the dragon had to work hard to catch those pesky monkeys, batter the shit out of them before rectally impaling them in spits for roasting

So why Modi wants to retaliate, should be us retaliating right, you killed more Chinese captured our land. Whole India is ANGRY at a victory? Lolol

You are retaliating, in front of everyone. Your posts are the retaliaton.

Some people think getting killed is better than reading some member's posts.

China tore a hole in Modi's pajama and Modi wetted his pajama himself

Now Modi has a torn and wet pajama :D

Well, have not seen Xitler since the attack,
Did some one within CCP tear Xitlers pyjamas and give him some Oil Danda treatment for the humiliation they suffered at Indian hands?

I have been studying the Indian psyche for 2 decades, seems to me, India have an entrenched face saving culture even more serious than us sinics. If 3soldiers died, 5 Chinese must die, if 20 died, 43 Chinese must die. You see its a linear math, just x 2.lol

Appreciate the effort made. Truly noble. Especially when we see that it was done through sacrifice. Your math, for instance.

Please we don't want to waste ropes anymore.

Even there, they collect bodies from border without change in status co. So much for super power dreams :D Let alone super power, they aren't even regional power in true sense.
Thev fact is, [without Banglas help] India despite enjoying massive disparity, despite the Maharajah [according to Indian narrative] having given all of Kashmir to them have not pushed the LOC one inch, yes one inch from where it was over 50 years ago. So forget about taking on the Chinese. These guys can't even take that sliver of Kashmir Pakistan has. And this from a country that is seven times smaller in population and equivalent to just one Indian state ~ Utter Pradesh.

On top of that this is a country they mock as 'failed' or 'broke'. But be that as it may this huge sumo wrestler can't sieze Azad Kashmir from the clutches of Pakistan. That tells us everything we need to know. Indians as a people simple do not have the gonads. How else do you think they have history of being screwed over for 1,000 years and more from Pakistan's hinterlands?

tODFa6K.png

300 pages and 4 days later, many Indian members are still obsessed with the number of supposed Chinese causality, and are willing to pick whatever number that comforts them. It's this "bean-counting" bargain-basement Indianess, and the lack of strategic thinking at national level and among populace, that prevent India from becoming a true world class power.

I don't think there was any Chinese casualty apart from minor injuries due to RSI (repetitive stress) perhaps? I suspect the Indians were ambushed by spiked club wielding Chinese border guards. Do you believe this behaviour is a good reflection of an aspiring world power?

Thev fact is, [without Banglas help] India despite enjoying massive disparity, despite the Maharajah [according to Indian narrative] having given all of Kashmir to them have not pushed the LOC one inch, yes one inch from where it was over 50 years ago. So forget about taking on the Chinese. These guys can't even take that sliver of Kashmir Pakistan has. And this from a country that is seven times smaller in population and equivalent to just one Indian state ~ Utter Pradesh.

On top of that this is a country they mock as 'failed' or 'broke'. But be that as it may this huge sumo wrestler can't sieze Azad Kashmir from the clutches of Pakistan. That tells us everything we need to know. Indians as a people simple do not have the gonads. How else do you think they have history of being screwed over for 1,000 years and more from Pakistan's hinterlands?

tODFa6K.png

:D Don't rub more salt on their hurt ego; aj bohat roe hain lallu.

I don't think there was any Chinese casualty apart from minor injuries due to RSI (repetitive stress) perhaps? I suspect the Indians were ambushed by spiked club wielding Chinese border guards. Do you believe this behaviour is a good reflection of an aspiring world power?

You mean Indian soldiers went there with no protection or no weapons at all?
Must be it..
After all thats what soldiers or borders usually do, get buck naked and go confront the enemy.

Medium rare doesn't melt in mouth, very well done does. You are factually incorrect!

You guys just lie, even if its not required.

You mean Indian soldiers went there with no protection or no weapons at all?
Must be it..
After all thats what soldiers or borders usually do, get buck naked and go confront the enemy.

the images i have seen on PDF of an earlier incident does indicate these border guards are unarmed.
Some carried sticks but no protection or heavy weapons. i don't think the Indians were expecting an assault with spiked clubs.

Back
Top Bottom