What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

the images i have seen on PDF of an earlier incident does indicate these border guards are unarmed.
Some carried sticks but no protection or heavy weapons. i don't think the Indians were expecting an assault with spiked clubs.

Should I post the video which we have all seen few weeks to disprove you?
Would it even make any difference?

After all, the general consensus here seems to be..no proof is good enough.
So, should I even try?

Indians had protective gear, including shields, they carried more than sticks, which included hockey sticks and cricket bats..
But then the usual narrative here, how ever puke worthy, is in a single track.

We have fought many wars and hundreds of skirmishes between us.
If I said your soldiers would be unprepared and under-equipped for a skirmish, after me having seen otherwise for decades.....I would sound foolish.

I don't think there was any Chinese casualty apart from minor injuries due to RSI (repetitive stress) perhaps? I suspect the Indians were ambushed by spiked club wielding Chinese border guards. Do you believe this behaviour is a good reflection of an aspiring world power?

For any power, if they can solve the problems in hand with simple "Spiked Clubs", why bother with CSG or ASAT?

So, should I even try?

Indians had protective gear, including shields, they carried more than sticks, which included hockey sticks and cricket bats..

If I said your soldiers would be unprepared and under-equipped for a skirmish, after me having seen otherwise for decades.....I would sound foolish.

Wait, did you really just say hockey sticks and cricket bats?! WTF!! No wonder your monkey soldiers were beaten to death like pathetic pests :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Guys indians have been through alot today. So don't go too hard on them.

Please understand the condition of these bhakts. :D

TryNotToCry.JPG

So, should I even try?

not that I care if your soldiers took a pounding despite being armed and armoured.
this is a recent image - i don't see any weapons or shields.....there are many more images online...

but if you want to stick with your story that is fine by me.

India-China.jpg

Wait, did you really just say hockey sticks and cricket bats?! WTF!! No wonder your monkey soldiers were beaten to death like pathetic pests :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Not enough emojees,
add more & include more varieties.

That is what makes others believe your post, after all emojees are more important than substance :D

Well that’s what happens when you pretend to be a superpower but forget that your actually not a superpower and end up attacking a real super power.

It does seem like this might be true. Indians cannot match the Chinese.

Ultimately we know China will stick with Pakistan against, India. Hopefully, China will continue to destroy the dark filthy indians.

For any power, if they can solve the problems in hand with simple "Spiked Clubs", why bother with CSG or ASAT?

but you didn't solve the problem- you made it worse. Ramming boats in South China Seas, merciless assault with spiked clubs its all very gangsta .. many are wondering if the CCP is gang of thugs masquerading as the legitimate government of China.

not that I care if your soldiers took a pounding despite being armed and armoured.
this is a recent image - i don't see any weapons or shields.....there are many more images online...

but if you want to stick with your story that is fine by me.

India-China.jpg

Well, I don't see anyone fighting in there..

There is something called context.

The video above is not a fight,
similarly the photo you shared is not a fight..

So, the correct context is the video we have all seen ->

Do you see protective gear including shields?
Also, do you only see sticks?

If it's too uncomfortable, lets go back to pretending this video does not exist & stick with the narrative that Indian soldiers went in their pyjamas to fight the Chinese.

Open admission from Chinese state run media of the thrashing they got. Very heavy casualties among PLA. Which is why India is openly releasing numbers as we are confident we are winner whereas loser China is hiding it
You media is always the winner, while your army is always the loser. Period.

You media is always the winner, while your army is always the loser. Period.

Thanks for the feedback,
Hmm...can you ask your soldiers who have run away to come back and fight please?

but you didn't solve the problem- you made it worse. Ramming boats in South China Seas, merciless assault with spiked clubs its all very gangsta .. many are wondering if the CCP is gang of thugs masquerading as the legitimate government of China.
But this time India instigated the incident ... its different than china delibrately ramming boats in the SCS.

If it's too uncomfortable, lets go back to pretending this video does not exist & stick with the narrative that Indian soldiers went in their pyjamas to fight the Chinese.

like i said earlier, i don't care either way.

Back
Top Bottom