What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Looks like more than 350 Chinese Soldiers are still missing,

No wonder they have packed up and left to pre 1962 status.
My best wishes for the Chinese CO's to make their soldiers fight from now on. :coffee:

My best wishes for the Chinese CO's to make their soldiers fight from now on. :coffee:

:rofl:

I have been studying the Indian psyche for 2 decades, seems to me, India have an entrenched face saving culture even more serious than us sinics. If 3soldiers died, 5 Chinese must die, if 20 died, 43 Chinese must die. You see its a linear math, just x 2.lol

Please we don't want to waste ropes anymore.
Not an exact x2 because that would be too sus :omghaha: ... just around x2 LOL

You've been eating too much cow shit and drinking too much cow urine.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Doesn't bother me, but the cow shit has clearly reached your head, better to lay off it for a while.

Dragon Blood fry was tasty, the pepper took the taste to a new level,
Buddy, the Dragon Steak was out of the world, medium rare & just melted in the mouth.

wish I could share bit of it with you. ;)

Just like in clashes with Pakistan before, - carefully see, India is begging for international support and its new strategic partners America, UK and Israel etc....Indian Fake Media is trying a new game -, India has been begging US and UK to leverage situation by publishing bad news on China especially the made-up 43 Chinese deaths, so that India gets some validation of its defeatist claims which no one in world even bother to believe Indian lies and made-up fake stories.

Folks i think China will militarily settle this issue. they will capture the whole ladakh valley since india did not leave any room to negotiate, after they declared it to be a union territory without consulting china..

India will pay a heavy price for its unilateral move and now china will take action..

lets see if 56 inch ka seena will do anything about it

Best case scenario for India:

India only managed to kill 10 PLA or less. China and Pakistan force them to reverse Article 370. India is humiliated.

Worst case scenario for India:

Modi is forced to satisfy domestic population, India retaliates against China, and sleeping dragon wakes up. China and Pakistan launch joint offensive into Siachen, Ladakh, maybe even deeper. India is humiliated big time.

What will actually happen:

I think the real answer will be somewhere in the middle. If India actually killed 40-50 PLA, internally China could justify a limited war for that. I don't think they have the desire or the need to let India get off the hook so easily by just reversing Article 370 after they killed dozens of PLA. I think China will go a little bit further to punish India with a taste of what they can really do with some military action more severe than what we have seen so far. Pakistan may or may not be involved depending on how far China wants to go to punish India. There will be some more territory loss for India but it will not be as severe as in the worst case scenario. China might capture some land and demand India reverse 370 to return some land but not all of it.

But yes, generally I agree that China will militarily settle the issue simply because they can.

Last edited:
Dragon Blood fry was tasty, the pepper took the taste to a new level,
Buddy, the Dragon Steak was out of the world, medium rare & just melted in the mouth.

wish I could share bit of it with you. ;)

Not only has the cow shit gone to your head, but seems like you've also contracted mad cows disease prions from unhealthy relations with your matha ji bovine.

Back
Top Bottom