What's new

10 Border Guards Martyred by Terrorists Near Pakistan Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah blah. Pakistan nuclear supapowa, so powerful the US drones its people.

Yes, we successfully defended our territory for 8 years, and you lost Bangladesh in 13 days...
You haven't witnessed a civil war yet.We are not any shupa power that title is surely for glorious Persians who were defeated at Qadisa and were obliterated.
What you have done till now,other then empty threats to Israel.:cheesy:

Blah blah. Pakistan nuclear supapowa

No its only Mullah stronk, its seems reality burned your behind, its you country which throughout its history faced bomb blast not Pakistan. on the other hand Pakistan was peacefull till 2005..

so powerful the US drones its people.

US target terrorists with approval of Pakistani govt..

Yes, we successfully defended our territory for 8 years, and you lost Bangladesh in 13 days...

How can you compare both :lol: Iraq is much smaller state compared to yours yet beated shit out of you, bharat is 7 times larger then us, you were not surrounded by Iraq from all sides, East Pakistan was surrounded by bharat from all sides. and its not bharati military which defeated us, it was bengali public mutiny, treachery of politicians and inferiority complex of general bengali people which led to defeat, according to General Manekshaw (Indian Cheif of General staff at that time) Pakistan's meager force was outnumbered 1:15 by bharatis,

btw did they only taught selective history of your glorious hindu allies in you schools, in 1948 Pakistan conquered half Kashmir (which was not surrounded like east), bharati tried 1 year to take that back militarily at the end of the day it was their PM who declared Kashmir disputed despite signing papers of accession with Kashmiri king.

No its only Mullah stronk, its seems reality burned your behind, its you country which throughout its history faced bomb blast not Pakistan. on the other hand Pakistan was peacefull till 2005..

US target terrorists with approval of Pakistani govt..

How can you compare both :lol: Iraq is much smaller state compared to yours yet beated shit out of you, bharat is 7 times larger then us, you were not surrounded by Iraq from all sides, East Pakistan was surrounded by bharat from all sides. and its not bharati military which defeated us, it was bengali public mutiny, treachery of politicians and inferiority complex of general bengali people which led to defeat, according to General Manekshaw (Indian Cheif of General staff at that time) Pakistan's meager force was outnumbered 1:15 by bharatis,

btw did they only taught selective history of your glorious hindu allies in you schools, in 1948 Pakistan conquered half Kashmir (which was not surrounded like east), bharati tried 1 year to take that back militarily at the end of the day it was their PM who declared Kashmir disputed despite signing papers of accession with Kashmiri king.

I really don't care mate. I don't care about TTP, I don't care about Kashmir, I don't care if Pakistan was the heart of stability 500 years ago. It is not relevant to me. Just don't run your mouth with me.

What matters is right now and for someone to say Iran has as much of a terrorism threat as Pakistan because of one partially failed attack in Tehran (the first of its kind in decades) is pure dreaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom