What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Last edited:
I tried to do some reseach about haplogroups in Turkic peoples and post in Turkic peoples thread, but I mindf.cked and gave up :D even the Asiatic haplogroups are changing from people to people appearently, Kazakh haplogroups are seemingly more related to east Asian populations, while Oghuz Asiatic haplogroups seemingly related to Siberian/Uralic populations(Haplogroup N and Q) which is strongest among Turkmens but also visible among Turks of Turkey, I expected also in Azeris but pages I look doesn't says anything, @ASQ-1918 ?

I think we can accept r1a as non-foreign, because its left from ancient Central Asians and absorbed into us long long times ago.

What is weird is very high frequency of r1a among Altaians, way more then western Turkics.

I don't know anything about those things really, but what I know is that scope of data related to Azerbaijanis is really limited. For example in charts where you have let's say 50-100 data of Turks, Iranians or others, you have 1-2 of Azerbaijanis. Thanks to Iranian retards who brought up the subject most of the time, I had to look up these things too. :D

I know someone (Azerbaijani) who had tested via national geographic if I'm not mistaken, he had around 10% of so-called "Northeast Asian" percentage (Siberian).

Last edited:
@Targon

I think you should look at datas like this, collection of independent datas. There are several like these, and they give more or less similar results.

For Azerbaijanis you can see: 4% Siberian, 3% N.E Asian.

For Turkish: 4% Siberian, 2: N.E Asian.

Google Sheets - create and edit spreadsheets online, for free.

Overally, Turks of Turkey and Azerbaijan are nearly identical in hablogroups, the only difference being that Turks of Anatolia has more "Mediterranean" genes, while Azerbaijani Turks has more "South Asian" genes (like %1-3 difference, very small).

lol @Ostad your avatar is similar to this

Ork_Skull_Avatar_by_Barashechath.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom