What's new

Çay Bahçesi

:D

how much of this are true

Officials from Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Pakistan, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, Libya and Turkmenistan showed great interest in the helicopter during the fair which took place in TUYAP Fair and Congress Center on Tuesday.

"T-129 Atak" helicopter draws attention - Büyüyen Türkiye

I tried to do some reseach about haplogroups in Turkic peoples and post in Turkic peoples thread, but I mindf.cked and gave up :D even the Asiatic haplogroups are changing from people to people appearently, Kazakh haplogroups are seemingly more related to east Asian populations, while Oghuz Asiatic haplogroups seemingly related to Siberian/Uralic populations(Haplogroup N and Q) which is strongest among Turkmens but also visible among Turks of Turkey, I expected also in Azeris but pages I look doesn't says anything, @ASQ-1918 ?

I think we can accept r1a as non-foreign, because its left from ancient Central Asians and absorbed into us long long times ago.

What is weird is very high frequency of r1a among Altaians, way more then western Turkics.

Last edited:
Just a little note,this @Armstrong character is not one of us(crybaby).

vmcCc.gif

I tried to do some reseach about haplogroups in Turkic peoples and post in Turkic peoples thread, but I mindf.cked and gave up :D even the Asiatic haplogroups are changing from people to people appearently, Kazakh haplogroups are seemingly more related to east Asian populations, while Oghuz Asiatic haplogroups seemingly related to Siberian/Uralic populations(Haplogroup N and Q) which is strongest among Turkmens but also visible among Turks of Turkey, I expected also in Azeris but pages I look doesn't says anything, @ASQ-1918 ?

I think we can accept r1a as non-foreign, because its left from ancient Central Asians and absorbed into us long long times ago.

What is weird is very high frequency of r1a among Altaians, way more then western Turkics.

you mean r1a1a (r-m17)? i think it's normal that freq. of it is high among altai people, for they're children of yenisei kyrgyz. frequency of r1a1a in altai and southern kyrgyz is almost the same (i think it was 61 in altai and 64 in kyrgyz). and that high frequency has to do with prehistoric periods, not modern times (r1a1a being low to moderate among modern westerners, changing between 8-26 % IIRC)

good brother about exam it wasn't go so well so i decied to try agian for the last time i hop i could go to marmara or ege uni as doctor or dentic

hope you'll get what you want brother :) study hard! :butcher:

@Hakan

Do you have the authority to change nicknames ?
No. I made a deal with the admin. Everytime i upload a brochure it will have pdf logo. (My idea)

They didnt want to change my name so thats how i got my name changed.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom