What's new

Would Pakistan Support a Chinese Bid to Have PLAAF/PLAN stationed at Gwadar?

Would Pakistan Support a Chinese Bid to Have PLAAF stationed at Gwadar?

• Total voters
This is not an option but the path we are on right now. I predicted this more then two years ago. China is now going to build the airport in Gwadar.

China may not come directly until its necessary, they may provide PN, PAF & PA the required equipment to protect those assets, will like to see good numbers of Sino-Flanker or even Su-35s if possible. :-)

Says someone while his nation provides USA UAV bases that bomb Pakistani people (I mean serious, who created these terrorists all over the world?).

Says someone that provide arab prince a permit to shoot an almost extinct bird...

You guys serious are laughable. If China was not willing to step in a few times there was no Pakistan. USA dumped you in 65... In 71... Yet you stay its hooker. China delivered everything since 47. Even they transported their latest planes to replace western versions.. You come to tell me China is less? Seriously, do you have f clue what has happened since 47?

About Indians. We might lack dignity, you have false superiority feelings. You are far less then Pakistani. How else would you not be able to take entire Pakistan? I mean, we show you the middle finger in every aspect.
Post written by Munir. Sounds like a Muslim name and falls in line with Quran and Hadith where Muslims will take pride in aligning with non-muslims like Munir, but that is OK. It is promised they will be the fuel for the fire along with their allies the idol worshipers. The same idol worshipers that the prophet fought during his lifetime. Keep up the work Munir.

i will remain neutral here , but i will prefer if China stationed their warships in Gawadar , not to protect Pakistan but their own assets , plus i want that China help Pakistan to strengthen our Navy and Air force , so we can take care of any possible threat to Gawadar .
i wont say Chinese troops on ground will be good idea

@Munir, when you mentioned in an other thread that Pakistan NEEDS jets like Su-35 at Gwadar or "Pakistan's request for buying OTHER military equipment from Russia", was it in regards to discussion that we're having in this thread?

Also, what's the status of Gwadar as of right now and, what other and major projects have yet to be initiated or completed?

you do not have dignity in any respect...

You were almost bombed back to stone ages if you did not comply to the wishes of the USA... You are being portrayed as being hooker or bad ally... You get some cash if you obey... You did not get spare parts and certainly not when you showed your "dignity" or during wartime...

You lost your dignity when you became addict of loans... I mean serious, this nation gets loans but where do these goes? In the pockets of your politicians with fake degrees and already filled pockets (no taxes etc). You elect these politicians so they can rob you again and again...

You are probably one of the few (150-200 million) that still things you have dignity. You never had.
I live abroad, have some dignity. No drones flying over me and justice not denied due to my gov't bowing to dollars. One of the 4 countries that US doesn't spy on.

@Munir
I was gonna say the same thing. We never have had any dignity. Not since 50s. Our politicians are so undignified, how can they help our nation earn some. As to the chinese. We are showing our dignity to the wrong ally, at the wrong time.
Are you doing MS by any chance?
Which I mentioned in another thread, and i was called Indian, false flagger and people went on to say pak china freidnship sweeter than honey

Says someone while his nation provides USA UAV bases that bomb Pakistani people (I mean serious, who created these terrorists all over the world?).

Says someone that provide arab prince a permit to shoot an almost extinct bird...

You guys serious are laughable. If China was not willing to step in a few times there was no Pakistan. USA dumped you in 65... In 71... Yet you stay its hooker. China delivered everything since 47. Even they transported their latest planes to replace western versions.. You come to tell me China is less? Seriously, do you have f clue what has happened since 47?

About Indians. We might lack dignity, you have false superiority feelings. You are far less then Pakistani. How else would you not be able to take entire Pakistan? I mean, we show you the middle finger in every aspect.
You need to read history. China didn't had relationship at early stage. War of 71, China refused US to attack India and only urged for ceasefire.

It's not only about China and its national interests. Pakistan would like to have a full fledged Chinese PLAN/PLAAF base as an insurance policy against any future Indian attack as India would need to take into account Chinese presence before taking any military action that may result in a two front war.

It would be a clever move by Pakistan to allow the Chinese to establish a military base at Gwadar, as they have done in Pakistan Administered Kashmir.
You are an educated man but stop day dreaming mate. It is not 60s and 70s where India used to have 4 times numerical superiority.
Indian army is a good force but it is by no way capabpe to "invade" Pakistan with current military ratio in every field (exept navy) in 1:2 . We dont need any country as "insurance" to thwart any indian attack. you cannot simply attack an country in its own territory having half the size of your army.
And plz i dont want to start an economic debate here. I have no problem with a strong and powerfull india, But stop your dreams that india is capable to invade Pakistan anymore.

Easy for you to say when you are in Canada and go to your closest No frills for food.
And they have jobs for us here. We have pratt and whitney, engine maker, our own stores in US, not to mention Bell was founded in Canada and many telecome companies came from Canada to US. We have tax free shopping. We enter US within 3 mins at security. Car makers and so forth. Plus our gov't is competent and has a gov't entity to secure Canada's interest. Read up CRTC. We can take our cars to state no problem, or rent from state, visit anywhere.

Meanwhile Pakistan, how long it takes to get through security? At China or US? Any jet engine makers there? High paying jobs?

Easy for you to say when you are in Canada and go to your closest No frills for food.
I dont go, but if people do, they do so to save money. Or is it a crime to save money? I guess we have all traitors living in Canada, going to US for shopping!

Meanwhile americans come and shop here, due to their stronger dollar. Our tourism is booming.

And they have jobs for us here. We have pratt and whitney, engine maker, our own stores in US, not to mention Bell was founded in Canada and many telecome companies came from Canada to US. We have tax free shopping. We enter US within 3 mins at security. Car makers and so forth. Plus our gov't is competent and has a gov't entity to secure Canada's interest. Read up CRTC. We can take our cars to state no problem, or rent from state, visit anywhere.

Meanwhile Pakistan, how long it takes to get through security? At China or US? Any jet engine makers there? High paying jobs?
What are you babbling about man? I live in Canada, don't lecture me. And you have tax free shopping only if you stay there for at least 24 hrs. Maximum is is $800 per person.

And no you don't enter US within 3 mins lol. People like you with middle eastern and south Asian last names get pulled over all the time at the border, sorry but true. :enjoy:

You do know that 70% of all companies in Canada are foreign owned? CRTC is a joke, lol. They are in bed with big companies.

In Ontario, we are broke, what are you talking about taking care of our own? By the time you turn 67, you won't have a CPP or OAS lol. Get ready to save your rrsp son, you will need it.

I think I caught you lying enough.

Only if the Saudi's and other GCC members(Read Americans) are ok with it, and there is a fat chance of that happening.
very true

Arabs dont approve that port and its functioning. not saying that India is over the moon over it but that place can rival many ports and hubs in our Arab brothers.

What are you babbling about man? I live in Canada, don't lecture me. And you have tax free shopping only if you stay there for at least 24 hrs. Maximum is is $800 per person.

And no you don't enter US within 3 mins lol. People like you with middle eastern and south Asian last names get pulled over all the time at the border, sorry but true. :enjoy:

You do know that 70% of all companies in Canada are foreign owned? CRTC is a joke, lol. They are in bed with big companies.

In Ontario, we are broke, what are you talking about taking care of our own? By the time you turn 67, you won't have a CPP or OAS lol. Get ready to save your rrsp son, you will need it.

I think I caught you lying enough.
And clealy the way you talk means you've not lived here.

The tax free is there even if you return the next minute. The amount varies. Even if you go there for an hour, you can buy tax free stuff. So idiot comment by you.

Yes I've been to US and entered in less than 3 mins, never stopped. But you're chinese? And basing your opinion on 'sterotype.' that all brown people get stopped. I traveled alone, in air, family travel or whatnot, never stopped. Even when I was in France, I was only asked to show passport and then let go. Nice knowledge you got there.

Yes many countries are owned here, and if you happened to read post, you'd see that I mention pratt and whitney, car makers and so on. They provide high paying jobs. And CRTC blocked many foreign companies from entering Canada. The foreign companies cannot have greater ownership from abroad, I don't know exact amount, but many telecom industries were discouraged from entering Canada due to stiff regulation.

Being broke? What does that mean? we were talking about US canada relationship, not health of a province or your cpp, or caring about rrsp. It's not my fault, or Canada's, that you weren't able to find decent high paying job.

Oh and Nadir Muhammad, a muslim and ex ceo of rogers, made $26m+ on his last year. There are opportunities here. If you miss one, don't blame the gov't. Right now the gov't is fully supporting my education and my future looks bright. If yours looking bleam, it doesn't apply to every canadian.

I think you're probably some 12 year old and think your opinion applies to everyone. Such is not the case lil fella. Next time do your research properly.

Now stop derailing thread and bring other nonsense. First this thread is about china and pakistan. I only mentioned canada because the other guy said 'i' lost dignity, which is not true as I live abroad. Then you come in and speak about cross border shopping. So stop derailing thread any further and fix your flag.

Bolded and underline to get my words in your head.

Last edited:
America is being blamed for all the conflicts in the world because they are everywhere and its resources drained to the max. Their containment using bases is as useful as me standing near a bank and hoping money would flow into my pockets.

So no, at most we'll help Pakistan build a big enough and sophisticated enough base that could potentially host our ships on our way to somewhere, or in times of war can act as a base as well, like the UK for the Americans in WW2.

To say we will go head first into an American idea that had merit in the cold war, but ultimately useless today is probably not the best idea.

USA and Europe has bases all over the world. They will do anything to stop China becoming more developed.

You certainly still thinks it is all about giving democracy to the people and throwing away the dictators? Sure. The world is all about resources and this is nothing else then secure oil routes.

Controlling resources = true!

But the same Europe/USA pumped up China.

I think things are not that simple. Any case, I don't really see a confrontation.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom