What's new

Would Pakistan Support a Chinese Bid to Have PLAAF/PLAN stationed at Gwadar?

Would Pakistan Support a Chinese Bid to Have PLAAF stationed at Gwadar?

• Total voters
What do the chinese say about this? I suppose they previously said they were not looking for overseas bases.

China is our Friend not Enemy.............We must cooperate with each other.........We can regain our strong presence in Kashmir and can solve the water Problem with India with full force,as they are making huge quantity of Illegal DAMS.

Relax dude! Where did I say that India will be the aggressor? I meant a riposte by India if Pakistan ever attacked, either conventionally or through your proxy yahoo army of terrorists.

It's Pakistan that has attacked India in 1947, 1965 (Op Gibraltar/Grand Slam), India's Western theater in 1971 and Kargil.

So, if Pakistan has allowed China to build military bases in Gwadar, Pak Administered Kashmir, and most of your forward air bases, then it becomes a slight predicament for India as this could result in escalation of a future Indo-Pak conflict with China joining in to protect its assets.

Here is an interesting question, when will Indians be mature enough not to cry every time Pak-China is mentioned?

Here is an interesting question, when will Indians be mature enough not to cry every time Pak-China is mentioned?

Oh! So discussing Pakistan and China on a Pakistani forum is 'immature'? :woot: Now why didn't I think of that? :dirol: Stoopid immature Yindoos! We should be discussing Martians here instead, what? :lol:

Jeeez! Some of you guys really make me laugh! :sarcastic:

Last edited:
Oh! So discussing Pakistan and China on a Pakistani forum is 'immature'? :woot: Now why didn't I think of that? :dirol: Stoopid immature Yindoos! We should be discussing Martians here instead, what? :lol:

Jeeez! Some of you guys really make me laugh! :sarcastic:

Discussing? mature.
Crying on the "telegram" envelope? extremely immature. hahaha

Do you see me justifying any of those ? Was I incharge ? U can talk shit as much as you want .. The fact remains tht all of tht happened due to people like yourself with the same pathetic thinking .. And no china did provide anything in 47.. China itself was officially formed in. 48-49.. N the relations improved in the era of Bhutto .. And no china did help us in. 65 or 71 or kargil .. China , USA or any other country thinking of its interests first .. Have u ever deat with a Chinese company? They won't do shit unless it benefits them.. States have interests n influences nothing else ..

You are not but the politicians are... Those are elected by the people of Pakistan. If I talk shit then how civilized are you. Just ranting personal and thinking you are elite? I really have to buy a title to be part of the elite squad here... I have seen many idiots. Are you trying to break a record?

You are not but the politicians are... Those are elected by the people of Pakistan.

And you are not a Pakistani? did you ever caste a vote??

If I talk shit then how civilized are you. Just ranting personal and thinking you are elite? I really have to buy a title to be part of the elite squad here... I have seen many idiots. Are you trying to break a record?

Yes you talk s//t as for ranting and buying a "title" ... do tell us how much did you pay for the TT tag? As for breaking records... no but you seem to be on the way... here is your third class post and false/funny claims...

Says someone while his nation provides USA UAV bases that bomb Pakistani people (I mean serious, who created these terrorists all over the world?).

Says someone that provide arab prince a permit to shoot an almost extinct bird...

You guys serious are laughable. If China was not willing to step in a few times there was no Pakistan. USA dumped you in 65... In 71... Yet you stay its hooker. China delivered everything since 47. Even they transported their latest planes to replace western versions.. You come to tell me China is less? Seriously, do you have f clue what has happened since 47?

About Indians. We might lack dignity, you have false superiority feelings. You are far less then Pakistani. How else would you not be able to take entire Pakistan? I mean, we show you the middle finger in every aspect.

Say what again? oh wait the best you can do is give me a negative rating for replying to your nonsense... i have respect for Professional and Mature Posters ... even if their opinion differs from mine.. You nah ... you lost my respect from with this post... a so called TT using third class language for his own country.. pathetic to say the least... and as for "renting out" bases etc... no thanks ... im not pathetic enough to support such idiotic n utterly pathetic proposals..

Last edited:
And you are not a Pakistani? did you ever caste a vote??

Yes you talk s//t as for ranting and buying a "title" ... do tell us how much did you pay for the TT tag? As for breaking records... no but you seem to be on the way... here is your third class post and false/funny claims...

Say what again? oh wait the best you can do is give me a negative rating for replying to your nonsense... i have respect for Professional and Mature Posters ... even if their opinion differs from mine.. You nah ... you lost my respect from with this post... a so called TT using third class language for his own country.. pathetic to say the least... and as for "renting out" bases etc... no thanks ... im not pathetic enough to support such idiotic n utterly pathetic proposals..

DESERT FIGHTER
Ratings:
+24 / 27,309 / -20

I do not have that much time... I just add you to my ignore list. The first Pakistani. Congratulations.

China will arm Pakistan to the teeth to protect its interests it can also have some small permanent troops"advisors" stationed there. China should also invest in Pakistan railways to link the existing ones to the Chinese ones, if it is only for redundancy and speed of Good's deliveries.

Rise Of China Is peaceFull and they will make sure to keep that image in the eye of the world so i think they will provide every thing needed by pakistan for Navy and Airforce and they know Pakistani are very professional and take care of their investment.
So may be PN and PAF will be getting New toys free oF cost or in Long interest free Loan

Interesting, on one hand this will give military advantage to Pakistan against India. But this can piss off Uncle SAM (Pakistan don't care anyways I guess). If Pakistan allowed this, India will also be forced to look for more "friends", since it involves China, Russia won't participate much. So it leaves only US and both countries can become close.

Now considering if and _IF_ war broke down between China and US, I think this will make Pakistan a sitting duck. US will quickly destroy supply routes and Gwadar will be targetted. Similarly, India will be targetted by China.

Now, the problem is in case of war, both India and Pakistan will be the "loosers". Take example of US, what I love about US is it always try to be aggressive far from its homeland, so countries like Japan, who trust US are the ones having greater chances of bombed while US will surely fight for them, but economic damage have to taken care of by Japan.

This will put China in advantage of having Pakistan as "buffer" just like US has Japan.

#FirstPost #PleaseDontFlameForThis

We need twin engine long range heavy fighters. The only way to get them to protect our sea-lanes is to get the Chinese to commit to Gwadar and have a presence to deter any misadventure.

I do not like the prospect, I admit it. But there it is...

We could decide to engage India for long-term peace, but they are not in the mood to listen. That leaves only one option.

But, if Russia can be persuaded to allow export of J-11 to Pakistan (it is their intellectual property after all), or to provide SU-35 to Pakistan with Chinese financing (we do not have the money), we should keep it in our hands and not have more than a token Chinese presence.

All it would take is just one ugly incident involving Chinese persons for national sentiment to change. This is a real danger, and not to be taken lightly. So it is better for us to have everything be done by our own forces and not Chinese.

I voted 'yes' in the poll. But I could easily have gone for 'I don't know'.

Interesting, on one hand this will give military advantage to Pakistan against India. But this can piss off Uncle SAM (Pakistan don't care anyways I guess). If Pakistan allowed this, India will also be forced to look for more "friends", since it involves China, Russia won't participate much. So it leaves only US and both countries can become close.

Now considering if and _IF_ war broke down between China and US, I think this will make Pakistan a sitting duck. US will quickly destroy supply routes and Gwadar will be targetted. Similarly, India will be targetted by China.

Now, the problem is in case of war, both India and Pakistan will be the "loosers". Take example of US, what I love about US is it always try to be aggressive far from its homeland, so countries like Japan, who trust US are the ones having greater chances of bombed while US will surely fight for them, but economic damage have to taken care of by Japan.

This will put China in advantage of having Pakistan as "buffer" just like US has Japan.

#FirstPost #PleaseDontFlameForThis
1) You seem to have forgotten about Pakistani air defenses, like the the whole spectrum of them, that will make Pakistan hardly a sitting duck either for its supply routes or Gwadar port.
2) The same for India, in case of this hypothetical war of yours.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom