What's new

Gwadar Intl Airport to be inaugurated

Vanity projects can make situation worse. Resentment among local people will rise.

Should have used that to improve the life of the people of Gwadar instead.
This is why people of Gwadar protest. State throws away $250 million in useless projects like this while people of Gwadar are dying from poverty and their only lifeline, fishing, is being destroyed by illegal Chinese trawlers.

It's not they don't believe in the technology of the future, it's just say they don't want to learn new tricks to scam the country to pocket the money themselves.

There's plenty of scamming in the Bahawalpur Solar Park you think they can't replicate that all over?

There's literally a denim manufacturer in Pakistan that set up wind turbines.... You really think the families that rule Pakistan cant set up their own?

Why would they when the people subsidy their businesses from forgiven loans to electricity to motorways for their Ferraris?

Vanity projects can make situation worse. Resentment among local people will rise.
Rightly so.
I would be pretty pissed too if people are dying from poverty and the state spends $250 million on a useless project. Should have used that $250 million to protect Gwadars coast so fishers can always have a livelihood and won’t have to worry about illegal foreign trawlers destroying the marine life there.

In ulluon ki aqal airport aur motorway aur flyover say agay jati hi nhn.

Why did you waste $250 million on an airport in Gwadar when the people there don't even have reliable electricity or water.

Just vanity projects so you can say ham nay iftitah kia.

I still remember Ahsan Iqbal's statement, PTI nay aik bhi naya bijli ka mansooba nhn lagaya. When our problem is not of generation but of transmission. Talk about priorities.
That is all PML(N) is about and they make tons of money out of it.

Unfortunately, the myopic ignoramus that form their so called educated/literate support base thinks that is progress

There's plenty of scamming in the Bahawalpur Solar Park you think they can't replicate that all over?

There's literally a denim manufacturer in Pakistan that set up wind turbines.... You really think the families that rule Pakistan cant set up their own?

Why would they when the people subsidy their businesses from forgiven loans to electricity to motorways for their Ferraris?

You have a valid point there.

That is all PML(N) is about and they make tons of money out of it.

Unfortunately, the myopic ignoramus that form their so called educated/literate support base thinks that is progress

Actually you will find it more shocking when you see some of the on ground reporting TV channels usually do.

A TV anchor or reporter goes into some market in Lahore and asks people who are you gonna vote for, and 2 out of 10 say PML-N, and then when the reporter asks why, they say 'Bas N ko hi dena hai, koi waja nhn'.

I'll try and find the video as well.

Baki phir N league ko sab ko khush karna to ata hi hai, from the traders (remember the famous Maryam directives to Miftah, the Dar meeting with a trader delegation), to industrialists (Mansha et al), to the APTMA leeches, to the COAS himself.

Actually you will find it more shocking when you see some of the on ground reporting TV channels usually do.

A TV anchor or reporter goes into some market in Lahore and asks people who are you gonna vote for, and 2 out of 10 say PML-N, and then when the reporter asks why, they say 'Bas N ko hi dena hai, koi waja nhn'.

Baki phir N league ko sab ko khush karna to ata hi hai, from the traders (remember the famous Maryam directives to Miftah, the Dar meeting with a trader delegation), to industrialists (Mansha et al), to the APTMA leeches, to the COAS himself.
If nothing else - it will be good to pivot and talk about how we all escaped the evil empire that was Pakistan like those that left the USSR talk about it today and blame a Junta and military and political oligarchs…

When we both really know we’re just Pakistanis who realized most of everyone else in it either ignorant to the level of sheep or just corrupt from a cultural, religious and moral perspective…and we escaped it by not being there.

Several years back, I was with my parents in Sahiwal, and one individual worked on our farmland for several decades. The political talk started, and in the end, he wouldn't listen to reason, and he said, "Vote Bhutto ko dana bas."

When the individual left, I looked at my father, and before I said anything, he responded with an answer saying, "This is the halat of our nation, sala ko mara hoi 40+ sal hora Bhutto nai nikla dimak sa." I concluded that Pakistanis are nasli screwed.

Forty years from now, after Ganja dies, they will still remember him, and their kids will remember him.

If nothing else - it will be good to pivot and talk about how we all escaped the evil empire that was Pakistan like those that left the USSR talk about it today and blame a Junta and military and political oligarchs…

When we both really know we’re just Pakistanis who realized most of everyone else in it either ignorant to the level of sheep or just corrupt from a cultural, religious and moral perspective…and we escaped it by not being there.

It hurts to imagine that scenario, but perhaps that is where we are headed.

Baichny k liay bana rahy hain haramz zady ? :lol:

You think it will stand any chance against Dubai? Dubai is only an hour away by flight.

Chinese J-20s can land in Gwadar but they cannot in Dubai.

Gwadar is more strategic than any other airport in the Arabian Sea.

Who's gonna fly here? Nobody.

PAF and PLAAF will surely be there.

Back
Top Bottom