What's new

Qatar will be new owner of Islamabad Airport

In time, they are testing the waters. Slowly, they will sell more assets, and then eventually the country. GHQ is cancer, these generals want us to remain slaves, why Pakistanis don't rebell against these traitors is beyond me.
once they sell alll assets there be nothing left hopefully they will leave and die miserably.

Unlike the ill thought-out CPEC schemes (aka projects) that have only resulted in bankrupting Pakistan and making even electric power unaffordable, this can be a good thing for you. Govts are not good at running any commercial operations, so Qatar with its excellent experience can do a better job.

Looks like India is buying Pakistani assets under Qatari and UAE aliases.

In time, they are testing the waters. Slowly, they will sell more assets, and then eventually the country. GHQ is cancer, these generals want us to remain slaves, why Pakistanis don't rebell against these traitors is beyond me.

Mate the public won't rebel, they are not capable to fight for thier rights, situation in Pakistan is so pathetic with sky high inflation, unaffordable bills and groceries etc, this is the perfect opportunity for the public to come out on streets but I guess they are scared of being picked up by unknowns.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom