What's new

Would Pakistan Support a Chinese Bid to Have PLAAF/PLAN stationed at Gwadar?

Would Pakistan Support a Chinese Bid to Have PLAAF stationed at Gwadar?

• Total voters
And clealy the way you talk means you've not lived here.

The tax free is there even if you return the next minute. The amount varies. Even if you go there for an hour, you can buy tax free stuff. So idiot comment by you.

Yes I've been to US and entered in less than 3 mins, never stopped. But you're chinese? And basing your opinion on 'sterotype.' that all brown people get stopped. I traveled alone, in air, family travel or whatnot, never stopped. Even when I was in France, I was only asked to show passport and then let go. Nice knowledge you got there.

Yes many countries are owned here, and if you happened to read post, you'd see that I mention pratt and whitney, car makers and so on. They provide high paying jobs. And CRTC blocked many foreign companies from entering Canada. The foreign companies cannot have greater ownership from abroad, I don't know exact amount, but many telecom industries were discouraged from entering Canada due to stiff regulation.

Being broke? What does that mean? we were talking about US canada relationship, not health of a province or your cpp, or caring about rrsp. It's not my fault, or Canada's, that you weren't able to find decent high paying job.

Oh and Nadir Muhammad, a muslim and ex ceo of rogers, made $26m+ on his last year. There are opportunities here. If you miss one, don't blame the gov't. Right now the gov't is fully supporting my education and my future looks bright. If yours looking bleam, it doesn't apply to every canadian.

I think you're probably some 12 year old and think your opinion applies to everyone. Such is not the case lil fella. Next time do your research properly.

Now stop derailing thread and bring other nonsense. First this thread is about china and pakistan. I only mentioned canada because the other guy said 'i' lost dignity, which is not true as I live abroad. Then you come in and speak about cross border shopping. So stop derailing thread any further and fix your flag.

Bolded and underline to get my words in your head.

You are a liar. I don't think you even live in Canada. Cross border shopping, learn the rules. Looks like you've been lying to the Canadian customs based on what you posted.

Duty Free Limits for Canada | Cross Border Shopping

Yes, CRTC blocked many companies form coming to Canada, that's why Canadians have the highest cell phone and internet costs in the world. And here you think CRTC is doing a great job for Canadians. I suppose you think the HST is good too :pop:

You are a liar. I don't think you even live in Canada. Cross border shopping, learn the rules. Looks like you've been lying to the Canadian customs based on what you posted.

Duty Free Limits for Canada | Cross Border Shopping

Yes, CRTC blocked many companies form coming to Canada, that's why Canadians have the highest cell phone and internet costs in the world. And here you think CRTC is doing a great job for Canadians. I suppose you think the HST is good too :pop:
If you want to argue with me, make new thread and invite me there. Don't derail this thread with your 'little' knowledge.

I can't go through all 7 pages.

But my question to you all.

Has China even asked for one.

Does China even have budget and resources to fund such base.

What you are guys yapping about.

For gad's sake this is military forum. Do not spread non-sense surveys and questions.

Afghanistan in under occupation sudan indonesia break apart why not we?

well said.

No that is not true. No foreign military should be allowed to be deployed in Pakistan. Even from friendly countries like UAE, China, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain .......etc. This will be a tactical as well as strategic blunder.

my vote is negative. Because of $tupidity in the OP reasoning.

J-20 will coming to Gwadar station? :D

091801uio5qs9yzsryyns9.jpg

The rules are simple. How to get shortest routes to fuel (OIL!), other resources (China has bought almost everything in Africa, China and is busy in Afghanistan, Irac, Iran and Pakistan) and create safe and short transport routes (The USA is trying to block the eastern route as much as possible). Everything else is windowdressing. No one is interested in friendships, democracy or anything else... You can be part of it or become opponent. And all the parties are the same. It is logical. This is how economies work. If you keep repeating the mantra of this is our best friend or this is our pride... You clearly need to take a pill.

you are the one who needs to grow up and learn to post where you SHOULD post and keep your nose out of other people's business

if China is planned to make a base....It will impact India and its interest...So Indian poster responds to this kind of proposal on this forum...Why are you getting upset with his involvement?

This is not the modus operandi of the Chinese.....they do not build basis outside of their own territory.

Irrelevant topic.

You are an educated man but stop day dreaming mate. It is not 60s and 70s where India used to have 4 times numerical superiority.
Indian army is a good force but it is by no way capabpe to "invade" Pakistan with current military ratio in every field (exept navy) in 1:2 . We dont need any country as "insurance" to thwart any indian attack. you cannot simply attack an country in its own territory having half the size of your army.
And plz i dont want to start an economic debate here. I have no problem with a strong and powerfull india, But stop your dreams that india is capable to invade Pakistan anymore.
Relax dude! Where did I say that India will be the aggressor? I meant a riposte by India if Pakistan ever attacked, either conventionally or through your proxy yahoo army of terrorists.

It's Pakistan that has attacked India in 1947, 1965 (Op Gibraltar/Grand Slam), India's Western theater in 1971 and Kargil.

So, if Pakistan has allowed China to build military bases in Gwadar, Pak Administered Kashmir, and most of your forward air bases, then it becomes a slight predicament for India as this could result in escalation of a future Indo-Pak conflict with China joining in to protect its assets.

Relax dude! Where did I say that India will be the aggressor? I meant a riposte by India if Pakistan ever attacked, either conventionally or through your proxy yahoo army of terrorists.

You definitely had my vote when you said this. It is realistic, mature, and to the point.

However sadly you lost your plot by saying the following. This makes no sense.

It's Pakistan that has attacked India in 1947, 1965 (Op Gibraltar/Grand Slam), India's Western theater in 1971 and Kargil.

So, if Pakistan has allowed China to build military bases in Gwadar, Pak Administered Kashmir, and most of your forward air bases, then it becomes a slight predicament for India as this could result in escalation of a future Indo-Pak conflict with China joining in to protect its assets.

Calm down bhai.

you are getting sucked into Indo-pak shit shoveling without you ever knowing it.

peace

if China is planned to make a base....It will impact India and its interest...So Indian poster responds to this kind of proposal on this forum...Why are you getting upset with his involvement?

Indian posters responding to this are exhibiting extreme case of idiocy.

Let me tell you a story from the days when sms and email did not exist. So people relied on "telegram" or "taar" when urgent communication was needed.

your response is like that village-idiot family who saw the postman at their door, holding a telegram envelope.

The whole family started crying, screaming, and hollering even before "taar" came out of the envelope, let alone reading it.

Indians on this thread are crying for a taar that does not exist except in the fertile imagination of a tired and hungary poster.

So at least read the taar and do not be a village idiot.

Thank you,.

You definitely had my vote when you said this. It is realistic, mature, and to the point.

However sadly you lost your plot by saying the following. This makes no sense.

Calm down bhai.

you are getting sucked into Indo-pak shit shoveling without you ever knowing it.

peace
Arre Fauji bhai, though it looks far fetched, it is in the realms of possibility. With 11,000 Chinese already settled down in Pak Administered Kashmir for 'infrastructure development' which would take years to complete, it does form a hedge against any Indian riposte into that area. The same logic applies to Gwadar.

Don't you think if PLAN is based there, India would have to take into consideration Chinese reaction to any Indian action at Gwadar in any future conflict? So it does make strategic sense to base the PLAN there.

It also suits the Chinese as it would then be able to secure movement of its commercial shipping through the Strait of Hormuz! So it's a win-win situation for both China as well as Pakistan.

Cheers!

Arre Fauji bhai, though it looks far fetched, it is in the realms of possibility. With 11,000 Chinese already settled down in Pak Administered Kashmir for 'infrastructure development'

Chinese workers doing infrastructure development in india have already exceeded or soon exceed compared to their numbers in Pakistan.

Heck they just dug deep under bharatia capital city while working on metro train.

It is time to end this "taar" crying.

Times are changing fast, and so many of the Indian Pakistani posters are stuck in 80s and 90s.

Says someone while his nation provides USA UAV bases that bomb Pakistani people (I mean serious, who created these terrorists all over the world?).

Says someone that provide arab prince a permit to shoot an almost extinct bird...

You guys serious are laughable. If China was not willing to step in a few times there was no Pakistan. USA dumped you in 65... In 71... Yet you stay its hooker. China delivered everything since 47. Even they transported their latest planes to replace western versions.. You come to tell me China is less? Seriously, do you have f clue what has happened since 47?

About Indians. We might lack dignity, you have false superiority feelings. You are far less then Pakistani. How else would you not be able to take entire Pakistan? I mean, we show you the middle finger in every aspect.

Do you see me justifying any of those ? Was I incharge ? U can talk shit as much as you want .. The fact remains tht all of tht happened due to people like yourself with the same pathetic thinking .. And no china did provide anything in 47.. China itself was officially formed in. 48-49.. N the relations improved in the era of Bhutto .. And no china did help us in. 65 or 71 or kargil .. China , USA or any other country thinking of its interests first .. Have u ever deat with a Chinese company? They won't do shit unless it benefits them.. States have interests n influences nothing else ..

Back
Top Bottom