What's new

Would Pakistan Support a Chinese Bid to Have PLAAF/PLAN stationed at Gwadar?

Would Pakistan Support a Chinese Bid to Have PLAAF stationed at Gwadar?

• Total voters
Chinese may have their presence in Gawadar in future but for 'their' operational base 'sorry' .....
I agree this si too far fetched that its breaking up at the tethers
a small ground element for their cargo maybe at the most but anything at that level is unthinkable and would send NeoCoNs and their Indian ...erm "strategic partners"in a constipated death coil Now I am not suggesting if Chinese give a toss about what Indian sentiments are in this part of the world... but China is mainly concentrating on the south china sea and will keep its aggressive posture there. Pakistani military can look after the mutual interests much better and can share common pool of resources if needed and this wont break many hearts either.

I guess the 10 votes for 'No' so far, have been Indian members?

I guess the 10 votes for 'No' so far, have been Indian members?

.......... :disagree:

untitled.JPG

Not a good option. China should instead help Pakistan Armed Forces to build a base in Gwadar.
How can you people be so stupid to allow a third country stay on our soil?
Can we predict what holds in future?
I mean china can be dragged into a war that is potentially only Pakistani concern and that can trigger a world level conflict.
Plus who can say what holds in future between Pak China relation. Remember Shah's Era Iran and Post revolution Iran to US.
They should help us a military buildup in Gwadar. Not a chinese base. It would not be beneficial for both china and Pakistan

Dignity for sale.

you do not have dignity in any respect...

You were almost bombed back to stone ages if you did not comply to the wishes of the USA... You are being portrayed as being hooker or bad ally... You get some cash if you obey... You did not get spare parts and certainly not when you showed your "dignity" or during wartime...

You lost your dignity when you became addict of loans... I mean serious, this nation gets loans but where do these goes? In the pockets of your politicians with fake degrees and already filled pockets (no taxes etc). You elect these politicians so they can rob you again and again...

You are probably one of the few (150-200 million) that still things you have dignity. You never had.

Only if the Saudi's and other GCC members(Read Americans) are ok with it, and there is a fat chance of that happening.

@Munir
I was gonna say the same thing. We never have had any dignity. Not since 50s. Our politicians are so undignified, how can they help our nation earn some. As to the chinese. We are showing our dignity to the wrong ally, at the wrong time.
Are you doing MS by any chance?

you do not have dignity in any respect...

You were almost bombed back to stone ages if you did not comply to the wishes of the USA... You are being portrayed as being hooker or bad ally... You get some cash if you obey... You did not get spare parts and certainly not when you showed your "dignity" or during wartime...

You lost your dignity when you became addict of loans... I mean serious, this nation gets loans but where do these goes? In the pockets of your politicians with fake degrees and already filled pockets (no taxes etc). You elect these politicians so they can rob you again and again...

You are probably part of the few (150-200 million) that still things you have dignity. You never had. You never will. You are part of the group that fails to be anything what is being seen as well developed and well educated people. And you tell me that leasing bases will cost you dignity. You are either stupid or thinking your one-liner would make me quiet. Wrong again,

Pakistani choices....
but i will.say only one things..... think on all the prospects before having other country military base....
there is no.permanent friendship ...once China interest in.the region is done they will leave u in.mess....
rest is ur choice....

Yeah, why'd you vote? you're not Pakistani...
Is this write somewhere that this poll is only for Pakistanis? :o:
He is asking do you support PLAAF stationed at Gwadar port and I said No i don't support it :coffee:
How can you see who voted ? I can't see it :what:

Back
Top Bottom