What's new

Woman throws acid on husband for remarrying

Well ... critical condition is the real issue ............What if he dies .....Now what about Kids ...And her self ....WHAT ROAD OR JAIL ........... Point 2 ...this person cant be his right mind ....or a bit bit psyco case ......other wise like he never knows the LAWs ....what what might happen when you mess like this ........ He is the real guilty one :big_boss:Paid the penalty ........so its for future husbands or husbands thinking of anything like this ..........remeber the rules always otherwise..:sniper:

Michaelscottfacepalm1.gif
Welcome back.. nice out fit ya shaikh :)

pakistani never keep to themselves always interfere in your marriage or your aunties will decide your future.
worse thing is getting your sister married to mangater from pakistan that will abuse your sister and use her, for money so he can send it back home to his family. Then when shtf they try to do the scam by pretend crying saying she hit me to the police and straight away you have court case going lucky the judge could see thru the scam, now my sister has to find new husband. marrying a mangy from pakstan is worse thing you can do they play politics with your life and use you for economic ladder to climb then dump you once they got what they want, like british citizenship. plz dont bring them over let them die over there inshallah.

Ask same question from your mother and let me know what she replied.

giphy.gif

My religion allows me and my country's law allows me to remarry. However, there are very strict requirements on maintaining equality and I know for sure, I will not be able to maintain it so I will not marry.
And it's perfectly legal to marry twice.. at least in my homeland. But throwing acid on someone isn't.

Religion is just a matter of convenience now, perhaps you missed over the requirement that it's only legal if your first wife is barren or sick. It's also illegal to blackmail or intimidate your wife into allowing permission.

Marrying a second time because your 1st wife doesn't give blow jobs isn't a valid reason.

Then yes me my brother was 16 She forces us to leave on the eve my 18th bday

At least that provides an opportunity for you to start your life as an adult afresh. I wish you all the best in this journey.

pakistani never keep to themselves always interfere in your marriage or your aunties will decide your future.
worse thing is getting your sister married to mangater from pakistan that will abuse your sister and use her, for money so he can send it back home to his family. Then when shtf they try to do the scam by pretend crying saying she hit me to the police and straight away you have court case going lucky the judge could see thru the scam, now my sister has to find new husband. marrying a mangy from pakstan is worse thing you can do they play politics with your life and use you for economic ladder to climb then dump you once they got what they want, like british citizenship. plz dont bring them over let them die over there inshallah.

I have been engaged and broke up twice now and in both cases i find that Larki walas are top notch harami no.1! So the scam and extortion run both ways..and is deeply ingrained in society...best bet is to leave adults on their own to get married...due to baby sitting of parents..our adults are immature..and in all cases i find that if adults are baby sitting the going to be bride or groom..they have most likely setup a scam....

I have been engaged and broke up twice now and in both cases i find that Larki walas are top notch harami no.1! So the scam and extortion run both ways..and is deeply ingrained in society...best bet is to leave adults on their own to get married...due to baby sitting of parents..our adults are immature..and in all cases i find that if adults are baby sitting the going to be bride or groom..they have most likely setup a scam....

bro they drain you of any good will and bring about depression and finacially bankruptcy. we wasted so much money on the papers and wedding but our race of people are animals. not only that your cousins back home will play games and now they trying to steal our land. god they are petty people.

My policy

Baby your,e the one par allowed to hain na chaar
Hon gi mujy kya... hunhh Kharcha aik ka b poora nai hota or khawb 4 4 k.. faqay se mar jao gay q k roti aik b nahi paka kar day gi.

Back
Top Bottom