What's new

Woman throws acid on husband for remarrying

This is not a very chill topic lol. Acid throwing, that is a very low dishonourable thing to do whatever gender is the perpetrator.
Pakistani men thinking woman / wife paoon ki chapal and please don't talk sense on this topic with them.

Not so easy in our society,children get the raw deal. Step parents might end up being not so good to them.
My mom died and my father married just because of his leisure or life but what she did we all thrown out of home, thanks god we are in US we are still surviving otherwise you can imagine.

My dear...if a woman does not like her biology she can get sterilized and choose not to give birth..so this argument is flawed...most of the women cannot live without having children and they have immense cravings to become pregnant...

Lolz, but I don't agree with you that women don't contribute.

My mom died and my father married just because of his leisure or life but what she did we all thrown out of home, thanks god we are in US we are still surviving otherwise you can imagine.
Sympathize with you mate , hope you emerge stronger out of this and do well in your life.

Pakistani men thinking woman / wife paoon ki chapal and please don't talk sense on this topic with them.

You are new member here. Welcome.

My mother was already given a boot by my father and he has two other wives..for time being i felt bad about it..but a logical analysis says the opposite...why should a man in case my father put up useless shit from a woman???? We show over sympathy in such cases towards women...but a logical analysis says opposite...a woman does not bring anything to the marriage to the table...the whole family lives off the man income...so a woman cannot squeeze the man around..eventually he will crack one day!

We need to remember that it takes two hands to clap while two is company three is a crowd..

It is very unfair to say the women live off men's income. Firstly in this day and age Women do work and earn while taking care of the family & home as an additional responsibility as men hardly do any work at home.

Even if we assume that women are not working and are homemakers, what would it cost a single male parent to raise the family? Would it be cheaper than what it would cost having a homemaker wife? Certainly not. Woman always get the raw deal. It is a men's world.

Lolz, but I don't agree with you that women don't contribute.

If they could contribute a vast majority of them would not need husband as fathers...
Kids and family are eventually lead by the male...take off the emotional glasses and look at it logically...

That's generalizing, thats like saying all women in Pakistan are like "rishtai wali maasis" who enjoy making the life of two families a miserable hell ..

That is quite sad .. However, you must understand that injustice is not gendered ... you can face it ... male or female BY a male or a female ...
That said, I sincerely hope that your future brings you joy and happiness ... :-)

Sympathize with you mate , hope you emerge stronger out of this and do well in your life.
Yes we will but I am sad to see even educated Pakistani mentality is same.

That's generalizing, thats like saying all women in Pakistan are like "rishtai wali maasis" who enjoy making the life of two families a miserable hell ..

That is quite sad .. However, you must understand that injustice is not gendered ... you can face it ... male or female BY a male or a female ...
That said, I sincerely hope that your future brings you joy and happiness ... :-)
Could you elaborate why males in Pakistan still consider second third marriage as their birth right?

My mother was already given a boot by my father and he has two other wives..for time being i felt bad about it..but a logical analysis says the opposite...why should a man in case my father put up useless shit from a woman???? We show over sympathy in such cases towards women...but a logical analysis says opposite...a woman does not bring anything to the marriage to the table...the whole family lives off the man income...so a woman cannot squeeze the man around..eventually he will crack one day!

what about cases where women are also bread earners ??

as a child you do not understand what is happening between adults

Yes we will but I am sad to see even educated Pakistani mentality is same.

Could you elaborate why males in Pakistan still consider second third marriage as their birth right?

Again your generalizing .. which means the general rule should be applicable at everyone ... including me. I am a male and if everything goes well (InshAllah) I hope to marry only once and I know loads of people in my social circle that are and hope to do the same.

but what she did we all thrown out of home,
She did, a woman (Your fathers second wife)? You see women are also capable of doing evil as men are..... You have hatred for men, yes and that is understandable considering how your father treated you, but you are pretending ignorant to the fact that women are not so different.......You live in US, i can quote several examples from US where women are involved in horrific acts of violence and even murder of their own children. So coming to the topic, when people do wrong don't judge their actions according to their gender and try to accept things from a neutral perspective rather than your personal biases.

If they could contribute a vast majority of them would not need husband as fathers...
Kids and family are eventually lead by the male...take off the emotional glasses and look at it logically...
huh, I wonder then why "Jannah lies under the feet of mothers"

Back
Top Bottom